Liberal LOONS get owned again-CAUGHT making up stores about Russia having dirt on the Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
What outlets are reporting this?

Has Trump tweeted about it yet?

Has the intel community copped to this blunder?

OMG Fucking Rick Wilson is over on Twitter blocking everyone now.. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is almost like Christmas!!!

I thought it was over on November 8, but that was just one of the big battles.

Only-Just-Begun-The-Meme-War-Has-Funny-Image.jpg

This thread is fake news.

I don't have the slightest idea what she's even yammering about. It's like trying to read the emotional basket case posts of that climate change guy who calls everybody "S0n". Clearly misplaced her meds.

Hey RefuckingTard, you were one of the dipshitz here today, All day peeing in your SQUATTY POTTY from being sooo excited about a fake story.. YOU OWN IT ya fucking dummy lmao

LOL You guys have to go to Twitter.. Everyone there is laughing their ass off right now trolling Rick Wilson and the moronic liberals who played this up...

I love it! They exposed the left again! All their cries of fake news from the right, yet here they ran with fake news and spread it far and wide! Haha! They set them up and it worked. Now everyone knows who actually runs with fake news now.

Trump has so much dirt on his, the fake stuff is hilarious, but the real stuff is scary. Trump is still Putin's minion. No getting away from that.

Trump has so much dirt on his, the fake stuff is hilarious, but the real stuff is scary. Trump is still Putin's minion. No getting away from that.
You losers got fucking OWNED bad... LMFAO FAKE AZZZ shit that even Odumbo's Intel Agency went with..

M O R O N S

It figures - snowflakes got completely suckered. I knew I smelled 'fake news' / bullshit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back