Liberal Lickspittle Lapdog Media "RIGHT ON TIME".....

If the economy tanks, is it Obama's fault?

• Since Obama inherited a mess from Bush, then Trump inhertied a mess from Obama.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Obama had no clue how to handle the US economy, grew 10 trillion dollars of debt and it didnt work.

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Obama put the most in poverty ever and definately made the liberal Rich, much Richer.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
4 reasons to be worried about the economy
It's time to worry about the economy, and that's not just because they call economics the dismal science.
Just 3 months ago, when the Bi-racial, homosexual president was in office, all things in the US were hunky-dory. Now just 2 months into the first years of President Trumps office, the klaxons are sounding the alert that the US could be economically in trouble. If the economy tanks, would then Trump have inherited the mess Obama left him? Lets see what the liberals say, bunch of hypocrites, all of them.

People who have just a general understanding of history and macroeconomics know not to give significant blame or credit to a current President for the current temporary state of such a massive and complicated economy, particularly in a rapid developing and changing global economy.

On the other side are the partisan hardcore ideologues who take all credit for good stuff and lay all the blame on the other guys for the bad stuff, not unlike a child who doesn't yet understand that Mommy & Daddy know when they're lying.

So I guess it depends on which side of that fence you find yourself.

People who have just a general understanding of history and macroeconomics know not to give significant blame or credit to a current President for the current temporary state of such a massive and complicated economy, particularly in a rapid developing and changing global economy.

On the other side are the partisan hardcore ideologues who take all credit for good stuff and lay all the blame on the other guys for the bad stuff, not unlike a child who doesn't yet understand that Mommy & Daddy know when they're lying.

So I guess it depends on which side of that fence you find yourself.
It's generally simple. Just follow energy costs.

4 reasons to be worried about the economy
It's time to worry about the economy, and that's not just because they call economics the dismal science.
Just 3 months ago, when the Bi-racial, homosexual president was in office, all things in the US were hunky-dory. Now just 2 months into the first years of President Trumps office, the klaxons are sounding the alert that the US could be economically in trouble. If the economy tanks, would then Trump have inherited the mess Obama left him? Lets see what the liberals say, bunch of hypocrites, all of them.

Tech Stocks Experience Their Longest Losing Streak In 5 Years As Panic Begins To Grip The Market
(Reported By Michael Snyder) S&P 500 tech stocks have now fallen for 9 days in a row. The last time tech stocks declined for so many days in a row was in 2012, and that was the only other time in history when we have seen such a long losing streak. As I have stated before, the post-election “Trump rally” is officially done, and the market is starting to roll over as investors begin to realize that all of the buying momentum has completely evaporated.

Tech Stocks Experience Their Longest Losing Streak In 5 Years As Panic Begins To Grip The Market

Trillions of dollars in debt qualifies for being "in trouble" regardless of who spent it. Obama was out of control, so we voted him in twice... That puts the onus on us.
I didn't voter for the shithead once, that doesn't put any onus on me. I cant help it if other people were stupid enough to vote for him twice. Even this lady learned how fucked up Obama was. Even though she couldn't elect him again. Just a typical liberal who was publicly educated..

Forum List

Back