Liberal Intellectual Elite ("LIE")

Still, you can't ignore that a lot of the rhetoric coming out of the right these days is anti-education....

Being in favor of vouchers or outright privatization of the education system is not anti-education, not matter how loudly the DoE, NEA and AFT educrat freaks screech and howl.

Yes it is you fool.

There is a reason public education was started in this country.

It was because private education left the people uneducated.

You people are so history starved its pathetic
....or no matter how much moonbat leftist useful idiots screech and howl. :rofl:

No, like teaching that America is the root of all evil in the world.

I am now in graduate school and have yet to hear that once.

Perhaps you have mistaken the shunning of the rather un-academic concept of "American Exceptionalism" in universities for thinking America is the root of all evil.

Then again, you guys don't do nuance so it most likely went over your head.

That is what happens to idiots who refuse to educate themselves try to make sense of republican talking points

Or when you listen to a bunch of college dropouts (Limbaugh, Hannity, and Beck) preach about the evils of the American University.

Perhaps you have mistaken the shunning of the rather un-academic concept of "American Exceptionalism" in universities for thinking America is the root of all evil.

That is what happens to idiots who refuse to educate themselves try to make sense of republican talking points

Or when you listen to a bunch of college dropouts (Limbaugh, Hannity, and Beck) preach about the evils of the American University.

Ya you help your point by supporting truthmatters.

No, like teaching that America is the root of all evil in the world.

I'm curious -- what's your educational background?

Being in favor of vouchers or outright privatization of the education system is not anti-education, not matter how loudly the DoE, NEA and AFT educrat freaks screech and howl.

Yes it is you fool.

....or no matter how much moonbat leftist useful idiots screech and howl. :rofl:

In your own words recite the history of public education in the US?

In another thread it was suggested that Hitler could not possibly be a Leftist (he was) because the first people he supposed went after was the "Liberal Intellectual Elite ("LIE")"

I laughed so hard I snorted.
That IS a good-one!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2:

529.gif

Bill Gates and Steve Jobs -both huuuuuuuuuuuuuge libs- dropped out of college, too.

You're strawman is showing.

In this form of government? The Government acts at the behest of the people when called upon by them. Not just willy-nilly enacting law for nefarious purposes of Social experimentation based upon political agendas, and control of the people.

That flies in the face of the intent of the founding of this Republic.

Oh Tank Engine. It's so amusing to watch you claim a special dispensation in knowing what the founders wanted.

Been playing with the Ouija Board again?

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Can't refute the facts of the piece, can you?

What's to refute?

More importantly, how does it invalidate the study?

See what I mean? You have to create a conspiracy theory to dismiss findings that are inconvenient to your viewpoint.
The "study" was nothing more than the result you would have got if you put the RNC in charge of investigating Watergate.

C'mon...You're way more intellectually honest than this.

Bill Gates and Steve Jobs -both huuuuuuuuuuuuuge libs- dropped out of college, too.

You're strawman is showing.

Neither of whom spend any time whining about the merit of higher education.

I've yet to hear Bill Gates tell anyone not to get a college degree because it's worthless or that college is some sort of political education ground. In fact, I believe he's been rather generous with his money to help people get a degree.

Swing and a miss.

Still, you can't ignore that a lot of the rhetoric coming out of the right these days is anti-education....

Yes it is you fool.

This is what happens when education becomes a 100% private venture.

Flexner Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what's YOURS?

Can't refute the facts of the piece, can you?

What's to refute?

See what I mean? You have to create a conspiracy theory to dismiss findings that are inconvenient to your viewpoint.
The "study" was nothing more than the result you would have got if you put the RNC in charge of investigating Watergate.

Like I said, Dude, dismissing everything that refutes your personal opinion as a conspiracy isn't terribly inspiring.

In this form of government? The Government acts at the behest of the people when called upon by them. Not just willy-nilly enacting law for nefarious purposes of Social experimentation based upon political agendas, and control of the people.

That flies in the face of the intent of the founding of this Republic.

Your attitude reflects views that arose later (e.g. the Jacksonian era, the Progressive movement in the early 20th century that led to the direct election of U.S. Senators, etc). In the beginning presidential candidates weren't even put to a popular vote in most states, Senators of course weren't directly elected, and as Madison himself wrote: "Even the House of Representatives, though drawn immediately from the people, will be chosen very much under the influence of that class of men, whose influence over the people obtains for themselves an election into the State legislatures."

It was very much an exercise in elite theory (a little more Pareto than Mosca) in the beginning. It's only with time that we've expanded voting rights and increased popular input into the election of federal officeholders. "The people" are significantly more important to the legislative process now than they were two centuries ago.

What's to refute?

Like I said, Dude, dismissing everything that refutes your personal opinion as a conspiracy isn't terribly inspiring.

You are either stupid or have chosen to ignore reality. If we put BP in charge of determining what happened in the Gulf, what do you think the findings would be?

what's YOURS?

Truthmatters is the one making the claim it is a legit question, which you know full well. This is just an attempt by you to defend the indefensible. BY the way Guys, here is another one.

I encourage you guys to home school your kids and prevent them from going to any "liberal colleges".

Thus ensuring that an entire group of Americans are undereducated and ignorant and relegated to being an underclass.

Of course, most conservatives are smarter than that and aren't going to let their kids settle for a degree from "Beck University".

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Announcing Beck University

Forum List

Back