Liberal Hippie Takes Over Discovery Channel

ed, Rush isnt here posting his quotes ;)
I own you two suckers! :rofl:
LOL SUUUUUUUre you do

keep thinkin that, it only shows how fucking delusional you are

let him think he does Dive.....the poor bastard cant think of anything for himself....his head is so far up Rush's ass that he cant post without quoting the guy.....i mean is there another poster here that you can think of who quotes this guy on every political thread here?.....i cant....and i know that SOME of the Conservatives here probably listen a lot....you dont see them hardly mention the guy.....they say more FAR Leftist listen to him than the righties....Ed is the proof....

I own you two suckers! :rofl:
LOL SUUUUUUUre you do

let him think he does Dive.....the poor bastard cant think of anything for himself....his head is so far up Rush's ass that he cant post without quoting the guy.....i mean is there another poster here that you can think of who quotes this guy on every political thread here?.....i cant....and i know that SOME of the Conservatives here probably listen a lot....you dont see them hardly mention the guy.....they say more FAR Leftist listen to him than the righties....Ed is the proof....
Again that patented CON$ervative Dumb Act. Even though I posted in this very thread a biblical observation that no one in the history of the world ever made before, and the bible is probably the most studied book ever, this loser pretends to have not seen it. Ignorance is truly bliss to CON$!

And the CONS may not name him specifically, they parrot him constantly. I have pointed out the dead giveaways like "algore" or "NAALCP" etc., over and over again. How ignorant is it to think only people who cite LimpTard listen to him??? :cuckoo: And even your MessiahRushie only puts his Left Wing audience at 30%.

How does it feel to be wrong about everything, curious minds want to know?

October 11, 2007
RUSH: Thirty percent of the people that heard my show hate my guts.

Again that patented CON$ervative Dumb Act. Even though I posted in this very thread a biblical observation that no one in the history of the world ever made before, and the bible is probably the most studied book ever, this loser pretends to have not seen it. Ignorance is truly bliss to CON$!

And the CONS may not name him specifically, they parrot him constantly. I have pointed out the dead giveaways like "algore" or "NAALCP" etc., over and over again. How ignorant is it to think only people who cite LimpTard listen to him??? :cuckoo: And even your MessiahRushie only puts his Left Wing audience at 30%.

October 11, 2007

" a biblical observation that no one in the history of the world ever made before".....do you have proof of this Ed?....thats pretty amazing that since day one to now,you know, that NO ONE has ever seen that?....but BIG Ed the so-called Cynic.....:lol:.....your getting to be about as relevant as Yukon......but keep it up....Dive and myself are having a blast playing with ya.....your funny....stupid....but funny....:lol:

LOL SUUUUUUUre you do

October 11, 2007

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKkJPeDfoLY&NR=1[/ame]

Last edited:
i feel when Vinnie left the show went downhill.....

Him and Mikey are together with Paulie Jr. They are gonna go head to head with Paul Sr. in bike building challenges.

is this a new show?....i havent watched it for a while.....if it is i will start watching again...

Paul Sr. Fired Paulie late last year and then sued Paulie in May I think because there was a supposed "verbal agreement" that Paulie return the 20% shares in OCC if he ever left OCC plus there was a no competition clause in writing that Jr. apparently signed back in Sept of 09 when he left. Paul offered Jr. zippola for the shares and yet somehow managed to come up with one million to sue for. It is still in the courts as far as I know but they both want to sqeeze more TV dollars out of TLC and Discovery so as far as I know the new show will aired sometime this fall.

October 11, 2007

" a biblical observation that no one in the history of the world ever made before".....do you have proof of this Ed?....thats pretty amazing that since day one to now,you know, that NO ONE has ever seen that?....but BIG Ed the so-called Cynic.....:lol:.....your getting to be about as relevant as Yukon......but keep it up....Dive and myself are having a blast playing with ya.....your funny....stupid....but funny....:lol:
Your jealousy is showing.

All YOU have to do to prove me wrong is to link to someone else in the history of the world who previously made the observation that Adam was so "ALONE" it was "NOT GOOD" while he was in a heavenly state of physical perfection, without sin, in paradise, and one with God. Remember, chronologically, Adam was not separated from God by sin until AFTER Eve was created. God created Eve precisely because Adam was ALONE.

Gen 2: 18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back