liberal gun owner with a ?

YOU shouldn't.

Ass-U-Me-ing you can pass a rigorous background check and you're willing to defend yourself with something other than an assault style gun with a 30 round magazine.

You and your shotgun certainly have the blessing of this liberal.

Aim well, Sister.

The second someone can gaurantee the bad guy coming into my property is not armed with a 30 round magazine and a semi-automatic weapon, then you can talk about limiting my access to said firearms.

You would still need a consitutional amendment though.

There's nothing in the constitution that says you and / or the bad guys can't own tanks and F-16's and yet you can't.

All it takes is a willingness on the part of lawmakers to be reasonable.
Who says you can't own tanks or fighter jets?

Civilian Tank Ownership Primer | cars.natemichals.com

http://www.thenorthwestern.com/article/20130715/OSH0107/130715066/

yep i am that unicorn...a liberal gun owner....i have a question for the anti gunners....

do you really want to deny me the right to my own self defense.....??

for ever horror story you pull up about kid killing someone with a gun...i can pull up these

15-Year Old Boy Uses AR-15 to Defend Himself, Sister Against Home Invaders

i live in the country....i cant depend on the police to get here in under 10 to 15 minutes...it is down from 20 minutes years ago...but there is still 10 to 15 minutes where i am on my own..i am on my own well armed...i know what its like to be afraid for my life and my toddler son's life....and i know the calming effect of having a loaded shotgun....

now, please enlighten me as to why i should give up my right to self defense?

For the chirens . Sheesh.

yep i am that unicorn...a liberal gun owner....i have a question for the anti gunners....

for ever horror story you pull up about kid killing someone with a gun...i can pull up these

i live in the country....i cant depend on the police to get here in under 10 to 15 minutes...it is down from 20 minutes years ago...but there is still 10 to 15 minutes where i am on my own..i am on my own well armed...i know what its like to be afraid for my life and my toddler son's life....and i know the calming effect of having a loaded shotgun....

YOU shouldn't.

Ass-U-Me-ing you can pass a rigorous background check and you're willing to defend yourself with something other than an assault style gun with a 30 round magazine.

You and your shotgun certainly have the blessing of this liberal.

Aim well, Sister.

My sentiments exactly.

I grew up with guns, I have guns and I can pass the most stringent background check anyone can devise.

The whole idea of stockpiling with the idea you'll take on the biggest military in the world is just plain silly and its likely that some of these nutters are dangerous to their families and neighbors.

But I would not be in favor of taking their guns away or even some of their guns away BECAUSE in this country, we don't arrest or punish people for their thoughts.

However I refuse to give up my RIGHT to have these things in case the state decides to accuse me of something.

But if "you" are convicted of certain crimes, you forfeit certain rights.

some one always brings up midget prono? what is with that?

and of course we cant build up enough to take on the army etc...i dont get the doomsday preppers....at all...but the average gun owner might just be someone like most of us....my guns come from family and are handed down....simple as that...i have the first rifle i laid my hands on...a single shot .22....the kids were all given that....for a first rifle...the rational....could only get off one shot if something went wrong...

in this large family of guns.....there are have no shootings...3 stabbings that i can think of right off hand....but no gun fire....

No one is asking you to give up your right to self defense.

Forum List

Back