Collectors Show Your Collections

Mertex

Cat Lady =^..^=
Apr 27, 2013
I thought it would be fun to share pictures of our collections. I have several, Dolls, Beanie Babies, Cats (real, figurines, signs, pictures, etc.), spoons from cities I visit, cups from cities I visit, etc.

So, if you have a collection of something, won't you take a picture of it and post it here so we can all admire/discuss it?

I'll start with a few pictures of some of my dolls. If I have a chance I'll go up in the attic and look for her box so I can tell you their names....I've forgotten them.

P1010733-1.jpg

This one I remember her name, it's Clarissa
P1010734-1.jpg

This one is Peaches.
P1010729.jpg

This one, I don't remember her name.
P1010756.jpg

I have many more, I'll post their pictures later - but let's see what you've got!

Surely I'm not the only one with a collection?

Here's some of my Beanies. These are special bears - the Christmas one is Holly, and I stood in line for 4 hours to get her......yep, and she's worth all of $6, like the rest of them! :lol:

P1010720-1.jpg

I thought it would be fun to share pictures of our collections. I have several, Dolls, Beanie Babies, Cats (real, figurines, signs, pictures, etc.), spoons from cities I visit, cups from cities I visit, etc.

So, if you have a collection of something, won't you take a picture of it and post it here so we can all admire/discuss it?

I can't believe 69 people have viewed this thread and no one has opted to share their collections. I know you all collect things, Americans are great at collecting stuff!

[MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION] [MENTION=23424]syrenn[/MENTION] [MENTION=6847]Foxfyre[/MENTION] @Ameilia [MENTION=13805]Againsheila[/MENTION] [MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION] [MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION]
[MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION]

Hi...my name is April, and I collect pocket lint...

4578743116_0f44b1d442_z.jpg

...I sometimes collect belly-button lint, but I won't post that here...it's kinda gross.

Hey, I'll find a few things and take some pics. I have a few beanies as well as a quite a few stamps I inherited and also of course, some wolf figurines and plates. I just have to get them on some place I can load them here. I'll be back.

I have hundreds of owl things--paintings, figurines, etc. etc. etc.--in my house. No way to take a comprehensive or descriptive photo.

I didn't start out intending to collect owls. But when Hombre and I got married we started out with a small ceramic banks fashioned out of two owls cuddled up together. And sometime that same year, I acquired another small owl figurine. Two make a collection, yes? So for decades now, people have been giving me owls, all shapes and sizes, and we sometimes have also picked one up as a souvenir when we are visiting places.

I can't believe 69 people have viewed this thread and no one has opted to share their collections. I know you all collect things, Americans are great at collecting stuff!

[MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION] [MENTION=23424]syrenn[/MENTION] [MENTION=6847]Foxfyre[/MENTION] @Ameilia [MENTION=13805]Againsheila[/MENTION] [MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION] [MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION]
[MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION]

I have loads of collections of things, though i would not consider myself a collector of any one of them... and ive have not taken pics of them.... :eek: I know i should.....

Hi...my name is April, and I collect pocket lint...

4578743116_0f44b1d442_z.jpg

...I sometimes collect belly-button lint, but I won't post that here...it's kinda gross.

I did an art "creation" one time in art class, and used different colored lint....it was a great idea!

I have hundreds of owl things--paintings, figurines, etc. etc. etc.--in my house. No way to take a comprehensive or descriptive photo.

I didn't start out intending to collect owls. But when Hombre and I got married we started out with a small ceramic banks fashioned out of two owls cuddled up together. And sometime that same year, I acquired another small owl figurine. Two make a collection, yes? So for decades now, people have been giving me owls, all shapes and sizes, and we sometimes have also picked one up as a souvenir when we are visiting places.

Well do one at a time.....

I have cat figurines all over the house, no way I'm going to collect them all and put them together, but maybe a few at a time.

I have loads of collections of things, though i would not consider myself a collector of any one of them... and ive have not taken pics of them.... :eek: I know i should.....

It would be good to have documentation of your collections, and also, to share - it's no fun when others can't see what you got!

It would be good to have documentation of your collections, and also, to share - it's no fun when others can't see what you got!

i know.... just for insurance documentation.

I used to have hundreds of elephants. Paintings, collectibles, etc. But I sold them all and now only have about 5 left. I also collected crystals but again...times were tough so I sold them too and kept only a few. So..I don't do much collecting any more. I'm happy with what fits in my bedroom, which is a eclectic mix of sun catchers, crystals, a few books, some paintings and recently..my playstation 2 games hubby finds for a buck at yard sales.

I used to have hundreds of elephants. Paintings, collectibles, etc. But I sold them all and now only have about 5 left. I also collected crystals but again...times were tough so I sold them too and kept only a few. So..I don't do much collecting any more. I'm happy with what fits in my bedroom, which is a eclectic mix of sun catchers, crystals, a few books, some paintings and recently..my playstation 2 games hubby finds for a buck at yard sales.

I remember seeing a picture you posted of some sun catchers......hmmm, I might be remembering wrong? right after I joined here....

You could post that.

This is where I keep some of my Beanies - I give a couple of them away every time I get invited to a Baby Shower, or when a friend has a baby, but it doesn't happen often enough :)

P1010719.jpg

and yet you seem to show Foxes a lot....

Forum List

Back