Liberal feminist

Welcome, Isalexi!

I hope that you have your crash helmet on.

As a feminist, you should be warned that there is a substantial segment of folks on USMB who believe that people with masculine genitals are entitled to special rights over and above those accorded to people with female ones, using the rationale that they are better thinkers. This is so ironic, considering that such an assertion can be considered as an admission as to what part of their anatomies they think with.

Good luck in Maryland. I lived there for close to 20 years and it's a great and beautiful state.

Welcome, Isalexi!

As a feminist, you should be warned that there is a substantial segment of folks on USMB who believe that people with masculine genitals are entitled to special rights over and above those accorded to people with female ones, using the rationale that they are better thinkers. This is so ironic, considering that such an assertion can be considered as an admission as to what part of their anatomies they think with.

Good luck in Maryland. I lived there for close to 20 years and it's a great and beautiful state.
Poor Lysistrata. It's all somebody else's fault, huh.

Welcome, Isalexi!

Poor Lysistrata. It's all somebody else's fault, huh.

Seriously dumb reply. What is "all somebody else's fault"? That some people claim to be entitled to special rights depending on some physical characteristic?

Posting a video of yourself and your friends is not altogether classy.

Welcome, Isalexi!

Them pots ain't gonna warm themselves sweet thing.

Well I ain't gonna be able to un-read that.

Welcome newbie!

What can anyone say about someone who sets such great store by their temporary physical body? The body is not supposed to mean that much. I thought that it is the soul that counts and the body is dust. If there is anyone around in 5,000 years who cares to dig any one of us up, it won't matter.

Welcome to the board.

As an ultr-Conservatuve, Nationalist, Isolationist, Racist and Misogynist we likely won’t agree on much but enjoy yourself.

I am a liberal feminist from New York City who now lives in Maryland. I am an author of a book for teachers and I keynote on classroom management. I also developed a curriculums in New York City on prejudice awareness and I give workshops to teachers and teenagers. I come to these forums to hear different viewpoints because most of the people I work with tend to be more liberal
Alrighty then, welcome. We will see if you are interested in different viewpoints or not. It's a good board have fun.

Forum List

Back