Liberal Fascism on Display

The Left has had nothing to say about the wholesale slaughter of Christians in the Middle East, except to cry and lecture people about how "That isnt Islam"

idiots and hypocrites

5. So...for the unforgivable crime of ask other gays to be more tolerant....

Here is his crime:

"Meet Brandon Ambrosino, Homophobes' Favorite Gay Writer And Vox's Newest Hire
....Ambrosino emphasizes the importance of being careful with language. The h-word, he stresses, isn't something to be used lightly. But when pressed in debates about what does constitute homophobia, Ambrosino generally suggests that some act of violence is required to cross the threshold.

[Get it, fascists.....not an opinion.]

Ambrosino's gay contrarianism has won him a loyal base of right-wing fans - including Glenn Beck, Breitbart News, and TownHall.com - all of whom have lauded Ambrosino's work. It's not difficult to discern why. In repeatedly depicting the LGBT community as the real problem, Ambrosino offers the anti-LGBT right the reassuring message that they aren't doing anything wrong. And when they want to defend comparisons of gay people with mass murderers and child molesters, anti-gay conservatives have a gay writer they can hide behind to shield themselves from accusations of bigotry.
[What happened to 'sticks and stones may break my bones....'?]

In Vox's Facebook post announcing Ambrosino's new gig, Ambrosino wrote that his work often "focuses on finding ways to reconcile the LGBT and religious communities," echoing his earlier statement that he "refuses to take sides." His body of work and his growing right-wing fan base, however, make perfectly clear which side Ambrosino has taken. "
Meet Brandon Ambrosino, Homophobes' Favorite Gay Writer And Vox's Newest Hire

Lest any miss the point....Ambrosino refused to attack those who think differently..." what does constitute homophobia, Ambrosino generally suggests that some act of violence is required to cross the threshold."

He's correct....so he must be fired!

BTW....Media Matters is a Hillary Clinton creation, formed for this exact purpose: attack those who think differently.

If calling for someone in the media to be fired is 'fascism' then here are examples of conservative fascists:

Conservative Action Fund Calling On NBC To FIRE Al Sharpton

Stop The Sexist Martin Bashir

Why would you bring up Sharpton again....post #29....to use your colleague's term...'buried you.'

The petition to fire Sharpton had nothing to do with 1995.

Let's move on to the conservative fascists who demanded Martin Bashir be fired?

Are you going concede that one by keeping your big mouth shut about it.

Is she quietly nodding her head?

The Left has had nothing to say about the wholesale slaughter of Christians in the Middle East, except to cry and lecture people about how "That isnt Islam"

idiots and hypocrites

I think GW Bush sent more Christians to their deaths in his unnecessary war in Iraq. American Christians. In uniform.

Goosestepping Progessive Brownshirts dream of taking a dump in the mouth of conservative women

idiots and hypocrites

I think GW Bush sent more Christians to their deaths in his unnecessary war in Iraq. American Christians. In uniform.

the one Dems funded for a decade? the one you said was based on "lies"????

that one dummy?

fail

try again

yes soldiers in a fully volunteer service going off to war is sooooooo the same as Islamo-fascists crucifying children and burning them alive, taking the girls and women and raping them, then selling them into slavery

got it;

nutjob ;)

You know, I am about as conservative as it gets politically. But this Politics Chick ..... She's wacky as fuck. She's nuttier than my feces after eating Almond Chicken. Can we, as conservatives, kick out this chick, or at least put her into her own room (padded, of course)?

I just re-read politic chick's op, and I still do not have a clue what she is talking about. Yeah, I understand what she is saying, but what's the point?

Honey, you need A LOT more work if you want to sound like Mark Levin.

a. This is how far the insanity goes: " Saudi Arabia's religious police stopped schoolgirls from leaving a blazing building because they were not wearing correct Islamic dress, according to Saudi newspapers... .... hindering attempts to save 15 girls who died in the fire on Monday." BBC News | MIDDLE EAST | Saudi police 'stopped' fire rescue

That's an example of conservatism, not liberalism.
Religious police, a fantasy of the social right.

idiots and hypocrites

Ohhhhh,,,,so you require a remedial!

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998.

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998.

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18,1998.

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998.

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999.

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

snopes.com: Weapons of Mass Destruction Quotes

I just re-read politic chick's op, and I still do not have a clue what she is talking about. Yeah, I understand what she is saying, but what's the point?

I am not responsible for your lack of comprehension.

See,....this is why they told you not to quit school after third grade.

Conservatives' hostility toward privacy rights, the rights of gay Americans, transgender Americans, voting rights, due process rights, and the rights of immigrants – indeed, the hostility and nativism of the right concerning Hispanic immigrants – all manifest as the epitome of intolerance and hate.

8. And, a reminder of how real Americans handle dissent and disagreement.

Although it was a battle he lost, the brave Washington Post editorial page editor, Fred Hiatt, wrote the following when Liberals who advance the 'college rape culture" fabrication demanded the firing of George Will [In a June 7 column, Will disputed evidence that 1 in 5 women on U.S college campuses experience sexual assault, and claimed that efforts to fight what he called "the supposed campus epidemic of rape" have made victimhood a "coveted status."], who exposed same:

"George Will's column was well within the bounds of legitimate debate. I welcomed his contribution, as I welcome the discussion it sparked and the responses, some of which we will be publishing on our pages and website. This is what a good opinion site should do. Rather than urge me to silence a viewpoint they disagree with, I would urge others also to join the debate, and to do so without mischaracterizing the original column." Backlash Against George Will's Offensive Rape Column Grows As Paper Drops Him | Blog | Media Matters for America

Hiatt...a man of substance, of character.
Clearly not a Liberal.

BTW....George Will lost his job...one more victim of Liberal intolerance.....but he was totally correct:

The full study, which was published by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, a division within DOJ, found that rather than one in five female college students becoming victims of sexual assault, the actual rate is 6.1 per 1,000 students, or 0.61 percent(instead of 1-in-5, the real number is 0.03-in-5). For non-students, the rate of sexual assault is 7.6 per 1,000 people."
New DOJ Data On Sexual Assaults: Students Are Less Likely To Be Raped

Although it was a battle he lost, the brave Washington Post editorial page editor, Fred Hiatt, wrote the following when Liberals who advance the 'college rape culture" fabrication demanded the firing of George Will [In a June 7 column, Will disputed evidence that 1 in 5 women on U.S college campuses experience sexual assault, and claimed that efforts to fight what he called "the supposed campus epidemic of rape" have made victimhood a "coveted status."], who exposed same:

"George Will's column was well within the bounds of legitimate debate. I welcomed his contribution, as I welcome the discussion it sparked and the responses, some of which we will be publishing on our pages and website. This is what a good opinion site should do. Rather than urge me to silence a viewpoint they disagree with, I would urge others also to join the debate, and to do so without mischaracterizing the original column." Backlash Against George Will's Offensive Rape Column Grows As Paper Drops Him | Blog | Media Matters for America

Clearly not a Liberal.

BTW....George Will lost his job...one more victim of Liberal intolerance.....but he was totally correct:

The full study, which was published by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, a division within DOJ, found that rather than one in five female college students becoming victims of sexual assault, the actual rate is 6.1 per 1,000 students, or 0.61 percent(instead of 1-in-5, the real number is 0.03-in-5). For non-students, the rate of sexual assault is 7.6 per 1,000 people."

Hi PoliticalChic. How are things going in this thread? I see you've added more paragraphs in this thread, which were copied and pasted directly from your "conservative talking points" memo. You must be on someone's mailing list. How delightful that you share with the rest of us. Carry on with your liberal bashing and have a nice evening.

I am not responsible for your lack of comprehension.

See,....this is why they told you not to quit school after third grade.

Bitch, you blather on like a fucking idiot. You are either prescribed Ned and do not take them or you just haven't seen the right doctor. I hope you have got a nice pair of titties and a nice ass. Otherwise you are going to be one lonely ****.

BTW, I faked my "Like". I hit it be accident, instead of "Quote".

Oops, I meant "meds", not "Ned"...., iPhone auto-correct.

Clearly not a Liberal.

Hi PoliticalChic. How are things going in this thread? I see you've added more paragraphs in this thread, which were copied and pasted directly from your "conservative talking points" memo. You must be on someone's mailing list. How delightful that you share with the rest of us. Carry on with your liberal bashing and have a nice evening.

PolyChick is not a conservative. I have kicked her crazy ass out!!

Forum List

Back