Liberal Education That Leads To Murder

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. "Former security guard Nkosi Thandiwe was found guilty of murdering a woman and wounding two others during a shooting spree in July of 2011 and has been sentenced to life without parole,...

2. He confessed to the crimes during his testimony last week, adding some chilling details about his motivation. And prosecutors argued that Thandiwe was fueled by racist hate against whites.

3. ...he still remembers what prompted the violence by his own twisted rationale. He cited anti-white ideas he learned at university.

4. .... Thandiwe suggested that his reason for even purchasing the gun he used in the shootings was to enforce beliefs he’d developed about white people during his later years as an anthropology major at the University of West Georgia.

5. “I was trying to prove a point that Europeans had colonized the world, and as a result of that, we see a lot of evil today,” he said. “In terms of slavery, it was something that needed to be answered for. I was trying to spread the message of making white people mend.”

6. He said the night before the shooting, he attended a so-called “Peace Party” intended to address his concerns about helping the black community find equal footing, but two white people were there.

7. ...he shot Brittney Watts, Lauren Garcia and Tiffany Ferenczy because he had adopted all these racist ideals,” she said. “If race disorder was a [mental illness], then the Ku Klux Klan could murder and kill with impunity.”

8. ...he shot Lauren Garcia, 24, and Tiffany Ferenczy, 24, while they were walking across Crescent Avenue to a nearby restaurant on their lunch break....Garcia’s injuries left her paralyzed."
Convicted Killer Says He Shot 3 White Women Because of Ideas Learned at University: ?In Terms of Slavery, It Was Something That Had to Be Answered For? | Video | TheBlaze.com

9. "Leftism is so pervasive, that if applied to any other way of looking at life, it would be widely recognized as a form of brainwashing! Image a person who attended only fundamental Christian schools from preschool through graduate school, who never saw a secular, let alone anti-Christian, film, and who only read religious books. Most would say that they had been ‘brainwashed.” Yet, we regularly find individuals who only attended secular liberal schools from preschool through college, watched or listened to only Left-of-center television, movies, music, and had essentially no exposure to religious or conservative ideas. Brainwashed?

Of course not! Liberals are open-minded!!! The irony here is that the denial itself shows how very effective the brainwashing has been.

Now, Christians or Jews who have rarely been exposed to secular ideas and values would readily acknowledge same. It is only those on the Left who fool themselves into believing that they have been exposed to all points of view.

10. Universities have become to Liberalism what a Christian seminary is to Christianity. The difference is that Christian seminaries acknowledge their purpose, to produce committed Christians. "
Prager, "Still The Best Hope," chapter two.

a. “The purpose of a university should be to make a son as unlike his father as possible.” The University's Part in Political Life” (13 March 1909) in PWW (The Papers of Woodrow Wilson) 19:99.

b. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_ANRgcvjkk&feature=fvwrel]Eric Holder D.O.J "We Must Brainwash People About Guns" - YouTube[/ame]

Because someone committed a crime based on racist beliefs he learned in anthropology, you surmise that secular education itself is inherently bad? :lol:

Last edited:
Because someone committed a crime based on racist beliefs he learned in anthropology, you surmise that secular education itself is inherently bad? :lol:

I'm reporting testimony by a convicted killer that does seem to indicate that, doesn't it?

How many such examples would you require to be convinced?

And, speaking of 'secular indoctrination,' which some call education:

“It is very difficult for many people to acknowledge the low intellectual and moral level to which many professors and universities have fallen. On Feb. 21, the 600 Northwestern University students enrolled in the popular Human Sexuality course taught by professor John Michael Bailey were told that if they wished to stay after class -- it was clearly made optional -- they would see a live demonstration of female ejaculation, the subject of that day's class. A naked young woman (not a student) would demonstrate a "f---saw" and come to orgasm in front of the students.

About 120 students stayed.When word came out about this contribution to young people's understanding of life, the university defended it. Its official spokesman, Al Cubbage, released this statement: "Northwestern University faculty members engage in teaching and research on a wide variety of topics, some of them controversial and at the leading edge of their respective disciplines. The university supports the efforts of its faculty to further the advancement of knowledge."

…In Bailey's class and Mr. Cubbage's statement, we have reached the logical culmination of the '60s and '70s. Instead of studying Dead White European Males, students get to study a young white living female ejaculating with a f---saw…. For four years, the American college student is taught that human beings are animals…. the exhibition is no different than watching a female baboon having sex. http://townhall.com/columnists/dennisprager/2011/03/08/the_$50,000_orgasm/page/2

Secular enough for ya'?

See, this is a dangerous line of reasoning to take here. After all, Sarah Palin was pasting gun sights on a map of the USA and specifically targeted Gabby Giffords. Is she responsible for what happened there? We've seen numerous examples of folks moved to violence by anti-Abortion rants acting out by attacking Pro-Choice targets. Are the Churches that foster a Pro-Life stance responsible?

Unless the professor in question specifically advocated violence, I don't see there's a case here. Just another asshole looking for someone else to blame for his problems.

10. Universities have become to Liberalism what a Christian seminary is to Christianity. The difference is that Christian seminaries acknowledge their purpose, to produce committed Christians. "

I still maintain that if this is the case, and Colleges and Universities are the bastions of liberal thought you all claim, then you've been sold down the river by capitalists. The number one reason to go to college in the first place is to get a job. Employers these days pretty much demand a college degree, meaning the mechanisms of capitalism are demanding time spent being indoctrinated, i.e., you've been screwed by capitalism.

a. “The purpose of a university should be to make a son as unlike his father as possible.” The University's Part in Political Life” (13 March 1909) in PWW (The Papers of Woodrow Wilson) 19:99.

I admit, when it comes to interacting with students one on one, I see part of my job as giving the student a chance to choose if they want to be like their parents or not. At some point you have to give a kid the chance to be their own person and help them learn how to think on their own. And that doesn't mean parroting what I say in my Mathematics classes. It means teaching them to reason analytically and logically so they can choose for themselves how they want to live their lives.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-GgWLuxcuU]Texas Executes Man in 1998 Jasper Dragging Death - September 21, 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

HOUSTON — David Ritcheson hated being known as "that kid" — the teenager who was beaten unconscious and sodomized with a plastic pole during a party where one of his assailants shouted "White Power!"

Ritcheson, a Mexican American, was beaten and sodomized with a patio umbrella pole. He also was stomped and burned with cigarettes, and his attackers poured bleach on him before leaving him for dead. He was hospitalized for more than three months and endured 20 to 30 operations

http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2003772165_hatecrime03.html

http://portjefferson.patch.com/arti...icted-of-hate-crime-in-port-jefferson-station

stomped on the unconscious victim’s head

“The defendant admitted to police both a resentment of African Americans, and that he was ‘messin’ with (the victim) ‘cause I knew he was a retard,’” he said.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...convicted-of-hate-crime-in-attack-3486507.php

A midnight attack in which four shirtless white men - three with white supremacist tattoos - cornered and beat a black man at a downtown bus stop was deemed a federal hate crime Monday by a jury that returned the first conviction of its kind in Houston.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-02-23/...k-brandon-piekarsky-federal-court?_s=PM:CRIME

Last edited by a moderator:
See, this is a dangerous line of reasoning to take here. After all, Sarah Palin was pasting gun sights on a map of the USA and specifically targeted Gabby Giffords. Is she responsible for what happened there? We've seen numerous examples of folks moved to violence by anti-Abortion rants acting out by attacking Pro-Choice targets. Are the Churches that foster a Pro-Life stance responsible?

Unless the professor in question specifically advocated violence, I don't see there's a case here. Just another asshole looking for someone else to blame for his problems.

"Is she responsible for what happened there?"

Heck, no....the Obama-supported schools that Jared Loughner attended!

"Jared Lee Loughner, the suspected gunman in Saturday's Arizona shooting, attended a high school that is part of a network in which teachers are trained and provided resources by a liberal group founded by Weatherman terrorist Bill Ayers and funded by President Obama, WND has learned.

The group, Small Schools Workshop, has been led by a former top communist activist who is an associate of Ayers.

Obama provided the group with funds in the 1990s when he worked at an education reform group alongside Ayers.

In 1995, with Obama as its chairman, the newly formed Chicago Annenberg Challenge, or CAC, a school reform organization, gave the Workshop a grant of $175,000. The CAC provided another $482,662 to the Workshop over the next few years. "

Read more: Bill Ayers, communist provided Arizona shooter's curriculum? Bill Ayers, communist provided Arizona shooter?s curriculum?

If you use that line of reasoning then a strict conservative upbringing of Adolf Hitler was the reason he killed so many humans.

I still maintain that if this is the case, and Colleges and Universities are the bastions of liberal thought you all claim, then you've been sold down the river by capitalists. The number one reason to go to college in the first place is to get a job. Employers these days pretty much demand a college degree, meaning the mechanisms of capitalism are demanding time spent being indoctrinated, i.e., you've been screwed by capitalism.

I admit, when it comes to interacting with students one on one, I see part of my job as giving the student a chance to choose if they want to be like their parents or not. At some point you have to give a kid the chance to be their own person and help them learn how to think on their own. And that doesn't mean parroting what I say in my Mathematics classes. It means teaching them to reason analytically and logically so they can choose for themselves how they want to live their lives.

1. "... bastions of liberal thought you all claim, then you've been sold down the river by capitalists. The number one reason to go to college in the first place is to get a job."

This is the dumbest explanations you've ever come up with. Might as well blame the 7-11's since you need a job to buy a slurpee.

2. "I see part of my job as giving the student a chance to choose if they want to be like their parents or not."
You sure are a swell guy! How about you just teach your subject?

How about this:

Professor Frank Kauffman…”An independent report on the School of Social Work at Missouri State University says officials there bullied students by creating "an atmosphere where the Code of Ethics is used in order to coerce students into certain belief systems," documenting allegations made by a Christian student who was penalized under the system.”

Frank G. Kauffman (Missouri State University)
As WND reported late last year, Missouri State social work professor Frank G. Kauffman was placed on leave as part of a settlement of a lawsuit brought on behalf of student Emily Brooker.

She refused his assignment to lobby for homosexual adoptions because it violated her religious beliefs, and then was brought up on ethics charges within the program's system. Her lawsuit, handled by The Alliance Defense Fund, was settled quickly by the school with the leave of absence as well as monetary damages and a removal from her record of the charges against her.
?Toxic? environment after Christian?s complaint

3. "... help them learn how to think on their own."

Sure you do.

And isn't that exactly what the anthropology department in the OP did?

4. "t means teaching them to reason analytically and logically so they can choose for themselves how they want to live their lives."

And that's what mathematics has become?

Or this......

Teaching Math in 1950:
A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price. What is his profit?

Teaching Math in 1960:
A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price, or $80. What is his profit?

Teaching Math in 1990:
A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is $80 and his profit is $20. Your assignment: Underline the number 20.

Teaching Math Today:
By cutting down beautiful forest trees, the logger makes $20. What do you think of this way of making a living?
Topic for class participation after answering the question: How did the forest birds and squirrels feel as the logger cut down the trees? There are no wrong answers.

You wish theywereteaching school like your example, it would fuel your fire, but colleges use the thesis system.

Texas Executes Man in 1998 Jasper Dragging Death - September 21, 2011 - YouTube

HOUSTON — David Ritcheson hated being known as "that kid" — the teenager who was beaten unconscious and sodomized with a plastic pole during a party where one of his assailants shouted "White Power!"

Ritcheson, a Mexican American, was beaten and sodomized with a patio umbrella pole. He also was stomped and burned with cigarettes, and his attackers poured bleach on him before leaving him for dead. He was hospitalized for more than three months and endured 20 to 30 operations

Nation & World | Teen victim of hate crime last year commits suicide | Seattle Times Newspaper

Sentencing Set For Coram Man Convicted of Hate Crime in Port Jefferson Station - Port Jefferson, NY Patch

stomped on the unconscious victim’s head

“The defendant admitted to police both a resentment of African Americans, and that he was ‘messin’ with (the victim) ‘cause I knew he was a retard,’” he said.

Three white men convicted of hate crime in attack at Houston bus stop - Houston Chronicle

A midnight attack in which four shirtless white men - three with white supremacist tattoos - cornered and beat a black man at a downtown bus stop was deemed a federal hate crime Monday by a jury that returned the first conviction of its kind in Houston.

Men convicted of hate crime sentenced to 9 years in prison - CNN

Feel better now?

There is a reason that the OP was placed in 'Education" rather than race.

The premise is that the universities are no longer bastions of learning, but of Liberal indoctrination.
That is magnified by the second part of the OP.

Your post has nothing to do with the above.

But all you see is race.
What you should have done is add a story about Jared Loughner....educated in way-Leftist academies.
See the difference?

How about you stop playing the same note, and broaden your horizons?

I'm reporting testimony by a convicted killer that does seem to indicate that, doesn't it?

“It is very difficult for many people to acknowledge the low intellectual and moral level to which many professors and universities have fallen. On Feb. 21, the 600 Northwestern University students enrolled in the popular Human Sexuality course taught by professor John Michael Bailey were told that if they wished to stay after class -- it was clearly made optional -- they would see a live demonstration of female ejaculation, the subject of that day's class. A naked young woman (not a student) would demonstrate a "f---saw" and come to orgasm in front of the students.

About 120 students stayed.When word came out about this contribution to young people's understanding of life, the university defended it. Its official spokesman, Al Cubbage, released this statement: "Northwestern University faculty members engage in teaching and research on a wide variety of topics, some of them controversial and at the leading edge of their respective disciplines. The university supports the efforts of its faculty to further the advancement of knowledge."

…In Bailey's class and Mr. Cubbage's statement, we have reached the logical culmination of the '60s and '70s. Instead of studying Dead White European Males, students get to study a young white living female ejaculating with a f---saw…. For four years, the American college student is taught that human beings are animals…. the exhibition is no different than watching a female baboon having sex. http://townhall.com/columnists/dennisprager/2011/03/08/the_$50,000_orgasm/page/2

Secular enough for ya'?

How many people has such an education caused to perform such heinous acts? How many people have received such an education? You do the math.

1. "Former security guard Nkosi Thandiwe was found guilty of murdering a woman and wounding two others during a shooting spree in July of 2011 and has been sentenced to life without parole,...

2. He confessed to the crimes during his testimony last week, adding some chilling details about his motivation. And prosecutors argued that Thandiwe was fueled by racist hate against whites.

3. ...he still remembers what prompted the violence by his own twisted rationale. He cited anti-white ideas he learned at university.

4. .... Thandiwe suggested that his reason for even purchasing the gun he used in the shootings was to enforce beliefs he’d developed about white people during his later years as an anthropology major at the University of West Georgia.

5. “I was trying to prove a point that Europeans had colonized the world, and as a result of that, we see a lot of evil today,” he said. “In terms of slavery, it was something that needed to be answered for. I was trying to spread the message of making white people mend.”

6. He said the night before the shooting, he attended a so-called “Peace Party” intended to address his concerns about helping the black community find equal footing, but two white people were there.

7. ...he shot Brittney Watts, Lauren Garcia and Tiffany Ferenczy because he had adopted all these racist ideals,” she said. “If race disorder was a [mental illness], then the Ku Klux Klan could murder and kill with impunity.”

8. ...he shot Lauren Garcia, 24, and Tiffany Ferenczy, 24, while they were walking across Crescent Avenue to a nearby restaurant on their lunch break....Garcia’s injuries left her paralyzed."
Convicted Killer Says He Shot 3 White Women Because of Ideas Learned at University: ?In Terms of Slavery, It Was Something That Had to Be Answered For? | Video | TheBlaze.com

9. "Leftism is so pervasive, that if applied to any other way of looking at life, it would be widely recognized as a form of brainwashing! Image a person who attended only fundamental Christian schools from preschool through graduate school, who never saw a secular, let alone anti-Christian, film, and who only read religious books. Most would say that they had been ‘brainwashed.” Yet, we regularly find individuals who only attended secular liberal schools from preschool through college, watched or listened to only Left-of-center television, movies, music, and had essentially no exposure to religious or conservative ideas. Brainwashed?

Of course not! Liberals are open-minded!!! The irony here is that the denial itself shows how very effective the brainwashing has been.

Now, Christians or Jews who have rarely been exposed to secular ideas and values would readily acknowledge same. It is only those on the Left who fool themselves into believing that they have been exposed to all points of view.

b. Eric Holder D.O.J "We Must Brainwash People About Guns" - YouTube

I can kind of see your point. Your liberal education has led you to post these ridiculous threads. As an ex college lecturer, I will take the blame.

Secular enough for ya'?

How many people has such an education caused to perform such heinous acts? How many people have received such an education? You do the math.

Why?

Having some experience in the education mess in this country I can say this with certainty:

Almost all institutions of higher learning are now businesses: they admit people who do not have a chance just to get their $$$$

Most profs are very liberal (except in engineering and business) and tailor the classes with a liberal bent

When I went to college, either you worked or your parents paid for it (it was not expensive), there were loans, but they were not excessive. We all lived in dumps, drank cheap beer and ate raman noodles.

Today, most kids take out loans for the whole thing (tuition, room and board, semester overseas) and they live in nice places and eat out frequently. ALL DEBT BASED

Secular enough for ya'?

Why?

Thank you.

The guy blamed his beliefs on his education. If he had gone to a Christian school and said he learned to hate gays as a result you would be one of the first people in line to point it out.

How many people with degrees in anthropology go into business?

Forum List

Back