liberal economic hypocrisy

Apr 4, 2011
Heard Obama say that he thought the "wealthy" would be willing to give more. I agree completely, unless you are a wealthy liberal, which studies have proven give less to charity and try to take every tax loophole in the book. Conservatives are much more giving they just don't like giving it to the government, which Obama thinks is the only way generosity is measured. It doesn't count if you give it to a charity/church/school/etc.....which is why they were trying to limit the amount you could write off for taxes.

Now to the hypocrisy part. There are plenty of wealthy liberals, hollywood comes to mind, as does Michael Moore. So I'll tell you what. When every single liberal gives their last cent to the gov. until their income equals the per capita income of around 50k I will at least have respect for them. Until then you are all hypocrites. There really shouldn't ever be a "rich" liberal right. I can't wait to see Pelosi, Boxer, Reid and Moore give away their money to the government. Guess I won't be holding my breath.

really? not one liberal to weigh in on this. Isn't this what you all want to have the evil rich pay for more? Well aren't Pelosi, Obama, Soros, Reid, and Moore part of the evil rich? I believe my analysis of the end game is spot on. Am I wrong in what liberals end game is?

Forum List

Back