Liberal Culture Speaks Through it's Pussified Music

Yes! Much fun in my Marine days.
Yep, nothing better for a marine than a bed and breakfast with a sailor...
Who's the one with the avatar with his ass hanging out all the time.................just saying...........
It's not my ass, try again...
So you want to do Bart Simpson...............seek help bro
(See where the latent homersexual tries to lead to a homereratic moment?) Don't have a cow man...
Ok I'm wrong again........your into doing farm animals.

Who's the one with the avatar with his ass hanging out all the time.................just saying...........
(See where the latent homersexual tries to lead to a homereratic moment?) Don't have a cow man...
(Again see where the ones that use the whole chickens and not just the feathers, tries to steer the discussion into his realm of fetishes.) Why just farm animals?

This crap started with Dylan, crept up with Beatles "Obladeelada", then "Hey Jude." I can't stand whining, pussified music . This is born out of culture and politics. This is why Yale students have a 2:00AM scream of rage when Donald Trump wins election. Top of my list are two songs of pussy assed behavior by white males. Hoobistank and that crybaby assed song of theirs and this turd by Plain Whir Tees. Btw, rap is crap too.

(Again see where the ones that use the whole chickens and not just the feathers, tries to steer the discussion into his realm of fetishes.) Why just farm animals?
How am I supposed to know why you like doing farm animals................lol

This crap started with Dylan, crept up with Beatles "Obladeelada", then "Hey Jude." I can't stand whining, pussified music . This is born out of culture and politics. This is why Yale students have a 2:00AM scream of rage when Donald Trump wins election. Top of my list are two songs of pussy assed behavior by white males. Hoobistank and that crybaby assed song of theirs and this turd by Plain Whir Tees. Btw, rap is crap too.

You're hanging out with the wrong crowd, pussy.

Liberal Culture [sic] Speaks Through it's [sic] Pussified [sic] Music

First of all ------------ "pussified"? :rofl: Isn't that illustrative. :lmao:

Second, see if someday you can figure out the difference between [Its] and [It's]. I'm betting you don't have the synapses. Unless you actually deliberately meant to post "through it is pussified music". Then again maybe you actually are that stupid.

And third, music is not "Liberal" or "conservative". Liberalism is a philosophy of government --- not a "culture.
You need a fucking shrink. When you get one you need to tell her what you mean by "pussified", why you choose to incite violence on the basis of musical tastes, and why you're so obsessed with Liberalism that you would actually try to stretch it into MUSIC.

Last edited:

Well I just posted the most faggoty version of low places ever. Should have watched it first.

"Don't Think Twice" Because the Elitists Don't Want You To

Spoiled and decadent Baby Boom preppies turned into girlyman weaklings and degenerate escapists. Being far outnumbered by the unprivileged youth, they had a desperate need to corrupt the lower classes. Their fathers had the power to determine what ilk of pseudo-musical noise would become popular.

Second, see if someday you can figure out the difference between [Its] and [It's]. I'm betting you don't have the synapses. Unless you actually deliberately meant to post "through it is pussified music". Then again maybe you actually are that stupid.

And third, music is not "Liberal" or "conservative". Liberalism is a philosophy of government --- not a "culture.
You need a fucking shrink. When you get one you need to tell her what you mean by "pussified", why you choose to incite violence on the basis of musical tastes, and why you're so obsessed with Liberalism that you would actually try to stretch it into MUSIC.
You're so obsessed with bringing down this country that you will lie about anything, and then, for your power play, you attack typos...BWWAAAAAAAHAHAHA.

Well I just posted the most faggoty version of low places ever. Should have watched it first.

Pussy

Aaron Lewis, Charlie Daniels, and George Jones. How much more un-pussified could you be?

I am not going to change culture or language for you. I know you want to replace"faggot" with " comrade" and make us into an amorphous Orwellian culture. If you are gay or lesbian...fine and dandy. But realize it is not the norm, should not be embraced by our society, and that you are expected to conduct yourselves in private.

Their band name should be Plain White Puke. I can't switch the radio fast enough when that sappy excuse for a song comes on.

I can't stand country music, so stupidly simplistic. I would like to smash an acoustic guitar on that cheesy dude saying a "country boy can survive." Sounds like a Gordon Lightfoot wannabe doing a cover of Harry Chapin's Cats in the Cradle :p Dylan was terrible, really not very talented and incredibly overrated for neocon agenda purposes. On the other hand Paul McCartney and his producer George Martin were musical geniuses. The melodies, harmonies, and chord voicings are often quite brilliant. And no, the other guys did not contribute much. Paul often played guitar and drums in recording sessions in addition to bass, while doing the vocals and over dubbing vocal harmonies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back