Liberal Bullies Intentions Are to Provoke Riots at Trump Events in order to cry Nazi

Why disrupt a free speech event with FREE SPEECH? Hmm, that's a hard one.....
:wtf:It is a private event rallying supporters and not a free for all "free speech event," moron. What is so hard to understand about that? Uh.. I forgot... you are not American just meddling with American domestic affairs. Of course you have no idea what you are talking about. You have no skin in the game. Shut up and sit down.

Of course he understands it, but these sleazy leftwing douche nozzles will pretend they don't get it so they can continue their narratives. They just don't care about truth or the facts.
He is a foreigner sticking his fucking nose into our affairs. He is a Global Elitist stooge.
The clue was his use of the term "free speech event." There's no such thing.
In communism "free speech events" were when you got to praise the leaders and party without restriction.

"Why disrupt a free speech event if the liberals intentions are to provoke riots,...""

Because we have free speech in this country, that's why. If you can't handle the heat, then stay in your bedroom and out of the kitchen.
Sounds like you don't understand the definition of "free".

The audience at a private campaign event has no freedom of speech. If you don't follow the rules laid down by the guy who rented the hall, then he's perfectly within his rights to throw your ugly ass out.

The constitution doesn't exist in the hall? Curious.

Remember when the Blm thugs took over the Bernie Sanders rally? he stood off to the side like a wimp

because of that, they believe they should have everyone cower at their feet.

of course these are being SET UP. and no one cares people are taken out, as they should be if they are DISRUPTIVE. no ones cares what COLOR their skin is but you losers who have nothing else because all you have is Hillary, Bernie. omg many pity you all.

Remember when the Blm thugs took over the Bernie Sanders rally? he stood off to the side like a wimp

because of that, they believe they should have everyone cower at their feet.

of course these are being SET UP. and no one cares people are taken out, as they should be if they are DISRUPTIVE. no ones cares what COLOR their skin is but you losers who have nothing else because all you have is Hillary, Bernie. omg many pity you all.
Meanwhile, 68,415 posts later, and we're all still waiting for just one of them to make any sense.

It is going to be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait.

Hillary is laughing at the right wing, and she should. It's been great fun watching the GOP eat its own, which I predicted would happen over a year ago on this very board. I just had no idea how it would happen through Trump.
You do realize if Trump becomes president, bitch Hillary goes to jail?

Liberals attend Trump events, then cry wolf at a free speech event when they break the law by treading on Americans freedom of speech. Bernie and democrats need to tame their brownsirts.

reuters22-800x430.jpg

Why disrupt a free speech event if the liberals intentions are to provoke riots, so they can refuse to leave, then call the peaceful events Nazi rallies when libs are the ones acting like bullies taking away America free speech? Saul Alinsky taught his progressive disciples well to disrupt freedom.

Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals

9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.

10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition." It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.

11. “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.

2014-rhm-letters-to-alinsky-published1.jpg

20d3802dc9eacc277ba406758b4e004e.jpg

par·a·noi·a
ˌperəˈnoiə/
noun
  1. a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically elaborated into an organized system. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder, of drug abuse, or of a serious condition such as schizophrenia in which the person loses touch with reality.
    synonyms: persecution complex, delusions, obsession, psychosis
    "her husband had concocted a cruel scheme to inflict her with paranoia"
    • suspicion and mistrust of people or their actions without evidence or justification.
      "the global paranoia about hackers and viruses"

That describes Leftists certainly :smoke: Leftism is a mental illness.

Actually it is a scientific certainly that Republicanism is indeed a mental illness.

Conservatism as a Mental Illness | Psychology Today

Is Political Conservatism a Mild Form of Insanity ...

98162-95061.jpg
Are you thinking about that in your liberal safe zone?

Hillary is laughing at the right wing, and she should. It's been great fun watching the GOP eat its own, which I predicted would happen over a year ago on this very board. I just had no idea how it would happen through Trump.
There isn't even a remote possibility either of those two is going to happen.

So let me get this straight....Trump events only turn violent if liberals show up and disagree with Trump.
....and that is why Trump rallies don't really turn violent against people who disagree with Trump???

Like I said Hillary will go to jail.

Anything and everything you say is meaningless.

I didn't vote for Obama twice, and still support him. You have no creditability.

I didn't vote for Obama twice, and still support him. You have no creditability.

nasty and hateful people belong in that Democrat party. that they still think they can win with Hillary or Bernie and that Obama didn't almost destroy their party, tells you they don't live in reality. trolls on here are rampant

"Why disrupt a free speech event if the liberals intentions are to provoke riots,...""

Because we have free speech in this country, that's why. If you can't handle the heat, then stay in your bedroom and out of the kitchen.

The audience at a private campaign event has no freedom of speech. If you don't follow the rules laid down by the guy who rented the hall, then he's perfectly within his rights to throw your ugly ass out.

The Bill of Rights sets restrictions on government actions, not private ones.

Does the Constitution allow uninvited strangers to come into your house and do whatever they like?

So let me get this straight....Trump events only turn violent if liberals show up and disagree with Trump.
....and that is why Trump rallies don't really turn violent against people who disagree with Trump???
I am sure pajama boys have a very .different definition of "violence", but I've yet to see that.

Forum List

Back