Liberal AZ Judge Rules Nobody Has To Carry I.D.

There is a certain irony that some of you may have missed here in the fact that in order to prove illegal status they propose to force us all to have biometric ID's. In other words, everyone, meaning YOU would conceptually have to have the ID, with a retina scan, thumbprints etc. in order to work in the US. So, when you argue that you are in favor of stasi police state tactics in AZ or "Ihre papiere bitte und macht schnell!" when it comes to illegal aliens then you may actually be subjected to the same tactics yourself some day very soon. I don't know about you people but I wasn't built to show my papers on demand.

Your a fucking moron. There was a birth announcement in the local Hawaii paper. But thanks for the far right wingnut comedy. I'll stick with the Nobel prize winner over the Klan hater.

There is a certain irony that some of you may have missed here in the fact that in order to prove illegal status they propose to force us all to have biometric ID's. In other words, everyone, meaning YOU would conceptually have to have the ID, with a retina scan, thumbprints etc. in order to work in the US. So, when you argue that you are in favor of stasi police state tactics in AZ or "Ihre papiere bitte und macht schnell!" when it comes to illegal aliens then you may actually be subjected to the same tactics yourself some day very soon. I don't know about you people but I wasn't built to show my papers on demand.

Serving in the military and working for the Department of Defense requires showing my I.D. card daily.

Last edited:
Your a fucking moron. There was a birth announcement in the local Hawaii paper. But thanks for the far right wingnut comedy. I'll stick with the Nobel prize winner over the Klan hater.

That's right....the first prize awarded not for what he had accomplished but what they hoped he would accomplish.

I love it when Libs give themselves awards. It's so hilarious. It's like they need that shit just to feel good about themselves.

Why don't we give Charlie Rangel an award for helping the homeless or John Kerry for being smart when he was practicing tax-evasion. Let's give Bill Clinton an award for helping homeless teenage mothers.

I expected them to give Obama the title of "Worlds Sexiest Man" but looking at that skinny big-eared asshole they just couldn't make it fly.

Last edited:

I served in the military and work for the Department of Defense so showing my I.D. card is a daily thing.

That's an entirely different action.

I served in the military and work for the Department of Defense so showing my I.D. card is a daily thing.

Actually it weighs the same as a Green Card or any other document they would give you if they wanted to make it law. I think you're more worried about your self-esteem more then doing right by all of these illegals. They need to be documented. Because the government and others want to look the other way they're being used for political fodder to get votes and the problem never gets solved.

Indeed it is.

If you break a law, then you will be required to prove your identity. They have done that for a very long time. You want to cross the US border? You need ID. These illegals are not college professors, scientists, doctors or other helpful occupations. They are low skill for the most part. America has raised a generation of low skilled people. Let Americans work.

Actually it weighs the same as a Green Card or any other document they would give you if they wanted to make it law. I think you're more worried about your self-esteem more then doing right by all of these illegals. They need to be documented. Because the government and others want to look the other way they're being used for political fodder to get votes and the problem never gets solved.

I'm not saying they don't need to be documented, rather, I'm simply stating that the way they are going to do this will put citizens under the same requirement to prove legality. As a citizen I shouldn't have to prove anything. But if law is truly enforced equally without predjudice then I can envision government work card checkpoints in some locations por ejemplo.

From the horses mouth, and 2 of the most rotten senators to ever walk the carpet:

Charles E. Schumer and Lindsey O. Graham - The right way to mend immigration - washingtonpost.com

Our plan has four pillars: requiring biometric Social Security cards to ensure that illegal workers cannot get jobs; fulfilling and strengthening our commitments on border security and interior enforcement; creating a process for admitting temporary workers; and implementing a tough but fair path to legalization for those already here.

We would require all U.S. citizens and legal immigrants who want jobs to obtain a high-tech, fraud-proof Social Security card. Each card's unique biometric identifier would be stored only on the card; no government database would house everyone's information. The cards would not contain any private information, medical information or tracking devices. The card would be a high-tech version of the Social Security card that citizens already have.

So what you end up with is simply a "club", and if you don't have your club card you can't play, or in this case WORK, and that's fine, except that I don't trust the U.S. government with that information. It's laughable to suggest that they wouldn't store that biometric data because they'd be foolish as a government for not doing so.

So is this Judge saying we don't have to carry any documentation?

Legal immigrants don't have to carry Green Cards anymore?

Legal scholars state that her ruling is illegal according to federal law.

A non-citizen residing in the US must carry their Green Cards or face deportation. Now this Clinton appointee says they don't.

The case is now going to the 9th Circus Court and when they side with her against federal law it will go to the Supreme Court and her ruling will be overturned.

Oh.....and for anyone who thinks they won....the ruling states that law enforcement officials can still enforce the law, counter to claims that state otherwise, she just says that officials are not bound to enforce the law. So illegals will still be questioned and asked to produce documents that prove their citizenship...but the media is giving everyone the impression that they can't. Why is that?

Also she says that Sanctuary Cities are illegal.

So what the heck is going on here? Why is everyone saying she's siding with the Obama Administration but her ruling seems only to look the other way and allow the law to go into effect?

Could it be that Obama wants it to look like he's fighting for Hispanics when he isn't?

do you have a link to the law that states this....my wife is canadian and i do not recall her having to carry her "green" card at all times, only if she went back into canada

All aliens are required to carry documentation of legal status at all times. Most of them do not actually comply with this because the risk of losing the documentation outweighs the risk of actually getting stopped and questioned.

A non-citizen residing in the US must carry their Green Cards or face deportation. Now this Clinton appointee says they don't.

The case is now going to the 9th Circus Court and when they side with her against federal law it will go to the Supreme Court and her ruling will be overturned.

Oh.....and for anyone who thinks they won....the ruling states that law enforcement officials can still enforce the law, counter to claims that state otherwise, she just says that officials are not bound to enforce the law. So illegals will still be questioned and asked to produce documents that prove their citizenship...but the media is giving everyone the impression that they can't. Why is that?

Also she says that Sanctuary Cities are illegal.

So what the heck is going on here? Why is everyone saying she's siding with the Obama Administration but her ruling seems only to look the other way and allow the law to go into effect?

Could it be that Obama wants it to look like he's fighting for Hispanics when he isn't?

do you have a link to the law that states this....my wife is canadian and i do not recall her having to carry her "green" card at all times, only if she went back into canada

8 U.S.C. § 1304 : US Code - Section 1304: Forms for registration and fingerprinting

Every alien, eighteen years of age and over, shall at all times
carry with him and have in his personal possession any certificate
of alien registration or alien registration receipt card issued to
him pursuant to subsection (d) of this section. Any alien who fails
to comply with the provisions of this subsection shall be guilty of
a misdemeanor and shall upon conviction for each offense be fined
not to exceed $100 or be imprisoned not more than thirty days, or
both.
8 U.S.C. § 1304 : US Code - Section 1304: Forms for registration and fingerprinting

SEC. 264. [8 U.S.C. 1304]

(e) Every alien, eighteen years of age and over, shall at all times carry with him and have in his personal possession any certificate of alien registration or alien registration receipt card issued to him pursuant to subsection (d). Any alien who fails to comply with the provisions of this subsection shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and shall upon conviction for each offense be fined not to exceed $100 or be imprisoned not more than thirty days, or both.

IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY ACT TITLE II

Forum List

Back