Liberal AZ Judge Rules Nobody Has To Carry I.D.

There is a certain irony that some of you may have missed here in the fact that in order to prove illegal status they propose to force us all to have biometric ID's. In other words, everyone, meaning YOU would conceptually have to have the ID, with a retina scan, thumbprints etc. in order to work in the US. So, when you argue that you are in favor of stasi police state tactics in AZ or "Ihre papiere bitte und macht schnell!" when it comes to illegal aliens then you may actually be subjected to the same tactics yourself some day very soon. I don't know about you people but I wasn't built to show my papers on demand.

:yawn:

Reductio ad Hitlerum is evidence that you have no intelligent response

So is this Judge saying we don't have to carry any documentation?

Legal immigrants don't have to carry Green Cards anymore?

Legal scholars state that her ruling is illegal according to federal law.

A non-citizen residing in the US must carry their Green Cards or face deportation. Now this Clinton appointee says they don't.

The case is now going to the 9th Circus Court and when they side with her against federal law it will go to the Supreme Court and her ruling will be overturned.

Oh.....and for anyone who thinks they won....the ruling states that law enforcement officials can still enforce the law, counter to claims that state otherwise, she just says that officials are not bound to enforce the law. So illegals will still be questioned and asked to produce documents that prove their citizenship...but the media is giving everyone the impression that they can't. Why is that?

Also she says that Sanctuary Cities are illegal.

So what the heck is going on here? Why is everyone saying she's siding with the Obama Administration but her ruling seems only to look the other way and allow the law to go into effect?

Could it be that Obama wants it to look like he's fighting for Hispanics when he isn't?

What judge said this?

There is a certain irony that some of you may have missed here in the fact that in order to prove illegal status they propose to force us all to have biometric ID's. In other words, everyone, meaning YOU would conceptually have to have the ID, with a retina scan, thumbprints etc. in order to work in the US. So, when you argue that you are in favor of stasi police state tactics in AZ or "Ihre papiere bitte und macht schnell!" when it comes to illegal aliens then you may actually be subjected to the same tactics yourself some day very soon. I don't know about you people but I wasn't built to show my papers on demand.

:yawn:

Reductio ad Hitlerum is evidence that you have no intelligent response

As is your use of straussian dog latin.

That's an entirely different action.

Actually it weighs the same as a Green Card or any other document they would give you if they wanted to make it law. I think you're more worried about your self-esteem more then doing right by all of these illegals. They need to be documented. Because the government and others want to look the other way they're being used for political fodder to get votes and the problem never gets solved.

I'm not saying they don't need to be documented, rather, I'm simply stating that the way they are going to do this will put citizens under the same requirement to prove legality. As a citizen I shouldn't have to prove anything. But if law is truly enforced equally without predjudice then I can envision government work card checkpoints in some locations por ejemplo.

From the horses mouth, and 2 of the most rotten senators to ever walk the carpet:

Charles E. Schumer and Lindsey O. Graham - The right way to mend immigration - washingtonpost.com

Our plan has four pillars: requiring biometric Social Security cards to ensure that illegal workers cannot get jobs; fulfilling and strengthening our commitments on border security and interior enforcement; creating a process for admitting temporary workers; and implementing a tough but fair path to legalization for those already here.

We would require all U.S. citizens and legal immigrants who want jobs to obtain a high-tech, fraud-proof Social Security card. Each card's unique biometric identifier would be stored only on the card; no government database would house everyone's information. The cards would not contain any private information, medical information or tracking devices. The card would be a high-tech version of the Social Security card that citizens already have.

So what you end up with is simply a "club", and if you don't have your club card you can't play, or in this case WORK, and that's fine, except that I don't trust the U.S. government with that information. It's laughable to suggest that they wouldn't store that biometric data because they'd be foolish as a government for not doing so.

I think it would be okay to make everyone carry an I.D. and everyone should be subject to a verification during traffic stops. Cops can do a check without you even knowing it. It's a simple check using your SSN. I think doing so in border states would go a long way toward eliminating the problem. I think you're already embarrassed by getting stopped and having to sit there while the cop writes up your ticket......checking your citizenship would be quick and painless. It wouldn't be based on race. Everyone would be checked.

Most of these problems have fairly simple solutions.....but it seems that Democrats in Washington want the problems to remain so they can appear to be on the side of those involved. They do the same with the black community and they do the same with every other wedge-issue. One of them is a voter card with a photo I.D.. They want to be able to cheat so of course they're against it.

Shades of Nazi Germany.

You mean Europe for at least 60 years.

Only recently has the need for carrying Visas been changed.

Wonder why it's such a problem now?
Are you suggesting that one must carry National ID in Europe today? One can easily go from one country to the next without showing a passport as one used to.

You have a reading comprehension problem.

I am not suggesting any such thing.

Why Our Government Keeps The Borders Open.

The reason why our government keeps the borders open can be found in a document written by Dr. Steven Steinlight (whom himself is Jewish) called "The Jewish Stake in America's Changing Demography". In it he writes regarding the increase of Hispanics in America. "For perhaps another generation, an optimistic forecast, the Jewish community is thus in a position where it will be able to divide and conquer and enter into selective coalitions that support our agendas." In other words, the Jewish supremacists will be able to use racial diversity as a way to pit one race of Gentiles against another in order to divide and conquer them all, and the more racial diversity there is, the easier the Jews will be able to do it. That the Jews can enter into "selective coalitions" with Hispanics or Blacks, not because they care about them, but to use them as a way to dilute White political power and prevent Whites from being able to unite against them, so that the 2.5 per cent of the population that is Jewish could continue to control the other 97.5 per cent that is not Jewish.

And that is the reason why in every White country where Jewish supremacists dominate the media the borders are kept open. In America millions of Latinos have come in. In Britain, France, Germany, Sweden, and Spain millions of non-Whites, mostly Muslims have come in. Do you think the Jews care about Muslims? No more than they care about Latinos. But they can use them to make Whites a minority race and thus, prevent Whites from removing the Jewish supremacists from power.

It is in the interests of people of every race to unite against Jewish supremacism. These Jewish racial supremacists are waging a war not just on White people, but against all of humanity. It is primarily White people now because Whites are the greatest threat to their hold on power, but if Whites can be reduced to being a small minority everywhere in the world, there will be nothing to stop the Jewish supremacists from doing to non-Whites what they are now doing to Whites.

If Blacks or Latinos think that the Jewish supremacists will treat them differently from the way they have treated Whites because they now receive Jewish money and media support, then they are very badly mistaken. One only has to look at how they treat Blacks and Latinos who don't want to live under Jewish domination; people such as: Hugo Chavez, and Louis Farrakhan.

The same hate propaganda, the same phoney accusations of "anti-Semitism", and the same guilt trip tactics await all the non-Whites in the world if Whites cannot overcome Jewish supremacist power and take back control of their countries.

A non-citizen residing in the US must carry their Green Cards or face deportation. Now this Clinton appointee says they don't.

The case is now going to the 9th Circus Court and when they side with her against federal law it will go to the Supreme Court and her ruling will be overturned.

Oh.....and for anyone who thinks they won....the ruling states that law enforcement officials can still enforce the law, counter to claims that state otherwise, she just says that officials are not bound to enforce the law. So illegals will still be questioned and asked to produce documents that prove their citizenship...but the media is giving everyone the impression that they can't. Why is that?

So what the heck is going on here? Why is everyone saying she's siding with the Obama Administration but her ruling seems only to look the other way and allow the law to go into effect?

Could it be that Obama wants it to look like he's fighting for Hispanics when he isn't?

Liberal judge?

A LIBERAL JUDGE!?!

Wait a minute, MW.

What kind of conservative are YOU?

HAVING to produce papers for some cop when you're just walking down the street is definitely something CONSERVATIVES ought to object to strenuously.

You're not a conservative, sport. Not remotely.

You just advocated for something our chums the FASCISTS would think is a grand idea.

Anybody who is truly a conservative knows that having to carry internal passports is one of the hallmarks of an oppressive totalitarian government.

Go back to conservative school, sport.

You definitely need a refresher on what being a conservative American really means.

You just failed epically to GET IT.

Last edited:
I'm white and rich, they don't pull me over. Zigfreed

That's a very racist thing to say.

Also I really doubt it was honest.

So you say you've never been pulled over for a speeding or any other traffic violation?

Do you really believe that rich whites never get pulled over?

You really are a bigot. I mean...I hate to be that direct but I can only assume you are.

Last edited:

Liberal judge?

A LIBERAL JUDGE!?!

Wait a minute, MW.

What kind of conservative are YOU?

HAVING to produce papers for some cop when you're just walking down the street is definitely something CONSERVATIVES ought to object to strenuously.

You're not a conservative, sport. Not remotely.

You just advocated for something our chums the FASCISTS would think is a grand idea.

Anybody who is truly a conservative knows that having to carry internal passports is one of the hallmarks of an oppressive totalitarian government.

Go back to conservative school, sport.

You definitely need a refresher on what being a conservative American really means.

You just failed epically to GET IT.

Hey sport....if you want to piss me off keep calling me a conservative.

I'm a moderate. I test out as a moderate and I won't claim to be otherwise.

So it seems the only thing one can derive from all of this is this......Obama wants to shirk his responsibilities in favor of politics...he won't allow the local constabularies to do his job for him....people are dying and crime is rampant....and Obama is being cheered for being a compassionate person.

Am I getting this right???

A non-citizen residing in the US must carry their Green Cards or face deportation.

What is a US Citizen required by law to carry?

Is the US citizen's skin brown or white?

'RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST!'
does not constitute an intelligent response.

I'm white and rich, they don't pull me over. Zigfreed

That's a very racist thing to say.

Also I really doubt it was honest.

So you say you've never been pulled over for a speeding or any other traffic violation?

Do you really believe that rich whites never get pulled over?

You really are a bigot. I mean...I hate to be that direct but I can only assume you are.

I think he's less a bigot than a troll.

wow, faux outrage again.
Yes I've been pulled over for tickets several times. But to pretend they don't target poor blacks is comical. Not once was I ever asked to have my car searched.
And I'll admit I stopped speeding at about age 45 and I wasn't quite rich yet. And even now I've never spent more than 2/3 the average price of a new car. So I'm guilty of BS'ing on that one.

Forum List

Back