Liberal And Rino Panic: Donald Trump to Meet with Families of Victims of Illegal Immigrants

The way you beat a bully is to not back down and shove it back in their face. That’s why Trump is riding high in the polls. The American people are hungry for leaders who will tell it like it is. He certainly has the people of this country talking about illegal immigration. The elites are pissed because The Donald is defying them and fighting back against their attacks.

http://www.breThe way yitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/10/donald-trump-to-meet-with-families-of-victims-of-illegal-immigrants/
Good move. Maybe a 50k gift to each....

Its disgusting how liberals are engaged in human sacrifice. They seem okay with sacrificing Americans on the alter of their illegals policy and agenda. A young American woman is murdered in front of her father by a 5 time deported illegal taking sanctuary in liberal sanctuary city, liberals don't give a shit. Americans are murdered, raped, tortured by illegals, liberals don't care.

The ends justifies the means in the eyes of a liberal

Its disgusting how liberals are engaged in human sacrifice. They seem okay with sacrificing Americans on the alter of their illegals policy and agenda. A young American woman is murdered in front of her father by a 5 time deported illegal taking sanctuary in liberal sanctuary city, liberals don't give a shit. Americans are murdered, raped, tortured by illegals, liberals don't care.

The ends justifies the means in the eyes of a liberal

Liberals are not even human beings, calling them pond scum would be an insult to pond scum.

Liberal And Rino Panic

If jumping for joy is an indication of panic, then I'm very panicky!
4i6Ckte.gif

Trump is a GIFT to Democrats. He can't win a general election. And he has the GOP by the balls. They can't endorse what he says, yet they can't criticize him too strongly, or they will piss him off and he'll run as an independent - and then the GOP doesn't have a fucking prayer.

Didn't AG Holder and the slime brothers, Al and Jasse meet with the Gentle Giants family? Wonder why the president himself did....er.... never mind, the girl was white, and didn't have a criminal record!

BEER SUMMIT ANYONE????

Pete7469SnivellingBedWetter said:
I'll defend a racist like Steve McGarrett because I'm a mindless partisan bed wetter.

:thup:

The fact that you can put words in other people's mouths is what qualifies you as a bed wetting RINO, between you and fakey boy, the republicrats don't need the democrook party.

Pete7469SnivellingBedWetter said:
I'll defend a racist like Steve McGarrett because I'm a mindless partisan bed wetter.

:thup:

The fact that you can put words in other people's mouths is what qualifies you as a bed wetting RINO, between you and fakey boy, the republicrats don't need the democrook party.

Shut up, bed wetter. You're the one defending the racist Steve McGarrett.

Polls show ‘President Trump’ may not be so far-fetched

NY POST ^ | July 10, 2015 | Geoff Earle
WASHINGTON — Republicans who started off viewing Donald Trump as an amusing sideshow are starting to fret that the real estate billionaire is becoming the main event. Since he defied skeptics and launched his presidential bid last month, Trump has rocketed in the polls, dominated media coverage and helped steer the debate on issues......

Go fuck yourself pinko, I did no such thing, and anyone with reading comprehension skills can look back and see for themselves.

Now go comfort your mangina with a creampie from your butt buddy fakeyboy.

latest

Go fuck yourself pinko, I did no such thing, and anyone with reading comprehension skills can look back and see for themselves.

lol

Bedwetter Pete comes to the defense of the racist Steve McGarrett when she jumps into the fray by defending the racist's premise that liberals and RINOs are "afraid" of Trump.

What a douche.

lol

Bedwetter Pete comes to the defense of the racist Steve McGarrett when she jumps into the fray by defending the racist's premise that liberals and RINOs are "afraid" of Trump.

What a douche.

Like I said, everyone who reads the thread knows you're a liar, just like fakeyboy.

Pseudo republicrat pukes like you are pathetic, and not worth any further response.

1801_5a.gif

Right on cue, another illegal commits another sex crime.

Illegal immigrant charged with groping 2 girls at Michigan s Adventure MLive.com

Articulating the popular rage, Donald Trump!

Jeb Bush is choking on his burritos.

Illegal crime has been ongoing for decades, thanks to Trump finally everyone is talking about it.
Every time someone wanted to talk about it before, libtards shut them up. It is building toward the scream heard round the world.

lol

What a douche.

Like I said, everyone who reads the thread knows you're a liar, just like fakeyboy.

Pseudo republicrat pukes like you are pathetic, and not worth any further response.

1801_5a.gif

BedwetterPete sticking up for the racist Steve McGarrett

morans.jpg

Illegal crime has been ongoing for decades, thanks to Trump finally everyone is talking about it.
Every time someone wanted to talk about it before, libtards shut them up. It is building toward the scream heard round the world.[/QUOTE]

According to RINO pukes like toro, it will be the racist whine heard round the world.

We can only hope the issue inspires the rest of the political whores to finally stop sucking up to PC thugs and do something effective.

Oh, and remember how he and Palin shared a slice in NYC? They seemed to be birds of a feather ... Surely, there's a place for her in his campaign. Then, when he wins, she could hold an office in his admin.

C'mon - get your fat butts in gear and make it happen.
Yea......Dept of Energy.

lol

What a douche.
You're afraid of Patriot Steve_McGarrett!

Forum List

Back