Lib Media Owes Romney an Apology – Chrysler Sends Jeep Jobs to China

This is such a good example of liberal lying. Is Chrysler going to start making cars in China? I have not seen one liberal deny that report. Could those same cars be made in the USofA and shipped to China, certainly. Thus Romney was right and the liberals are doing what they have perfected, lying.
As I have pointed out so many times before, The CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood are professional liars who tell just enough "truth" to mislead, and then shut up, hoping you are too ignorant to know what they deliberately left out.

In this case honest questions would continue: Did China just jack up the duties on Jeeps to 15% in 2012? Could Chrysler successfully sell Jeeps in China at that jacked up price? Did Chrysler choose to beat the crushing increase in duties by making duty free Jeeps in China?

The CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood wants Chrysler to "fail" and so would prefer to politically force Chrysler to make cars in America that would be too expensive to sell in China. Thus the dishonest Bishop Willard Jeep ad.

Last edited:
This is such a good example of liberal lying. Is Chrysler going to start making cars in China? I have not seen one liberal deny that report. Could those same cars be made in the USofA and shipped to China, certainly. Thus Romney was right and the liberals are doing what they have perfected, lying.
As I have pointed out so many times before, The CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood are professional liars who tell just enough "truth" to mislead, and then shut up, hoping you are too ignorant to know what they deliberately left out.

In this case honest questions would continue: Did China just jack up the duties on Jeeps to 15% in 2012? Could Chrysler successfully sell Jeeps in China at that jacked up price? Did Chrysler choose to beat the crushing increase in duties by making duty free Jeeps in China?

The CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood wants Chrysler to "fail" and so would prefer to politically force Chrysler to make cars in America that would be too expensive to sell in China. Thus the dishonest Bishop Willard Jeep ad.

So, you admit to what was said is true, thanks for the truth for a change. I am not sure where you learned to debate by insulting people then declaring what they posted as true. Actually quite moronic.

So, I will assume what you are saying is true, the reason that we can't make the cars, thus keeping jobs, is because China is engaging in unfair trade? With all the crap they import let's have a damn trade war and see who wins that one. But no the democrats call liar meanwhile admitting that once again it is them. You people are way too funny. Gosh you need to go back the Alinsky school and be retrained.

So, you admit to what was said is true, thanks for the truth for a change. I am not sure where you learned to debate by insulting people then declaring what they posted as true. Actually quite moronic.

So, I will assume what you are saying is true, the reason that we can't make the cars, thus keeping jobs, is because China is engaging in unfair trade? With all the crap they import let's have a damn trade war and see who wins that one. But no the democrats call liar meanwhile admitting that once again it is them. You people are way too funny. Gosh you need to go back the Alinsky school and be retrained.
I said that what you posted was PART true. A PART truth is quite different from a WHOLE truth!

A half-truth is a whole lie.
- Yiddish Proverb

No, they couldn't sell. Japanese car Co. are doing the same here. No American jobs were lost and then sent to China. Romney was lying. But that was his SOP. (Unless of course he was talking privately to a group of donors, then he was likely telling them the truth about how he felt.) I think a lot of the GOP faithful are just lying to each other in the echo chamber they created.

Romney was telling the truth, but liberals have to say something.

Of course cars could be made here and exported to China. When a Chinese guy goes in to a Chinese dealership to buy a car, he doesn't ask where it was made any more than an American asks where a car was made.

Romney was telling the truth, but liberals have to say something.

Of course cars could be made here and exported to China. When a Chinese guy goes in to a Chinese dealership to buy a car, he doesn't ask where it was made any more than an American asks where a car was made.
He asks how much it costs!

China had just in 2012 put a 15% duty on Jeep imports, and at that jacked up price would very difficult to sell. Of course that is exactly what the America-hating CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood want, Chrysler selling as few cars as possible simply because Obama helped them out. The Right does not care how many Americans suffer just so long as they get to spite Obama.

Forum List

Back