LIARS: GE/NBC And Elizabeth Warren Caught Lying Again...

Elizabeth Warren is a pathetic liar.

On Friday, BuzzFeed reported that Warren’s Personal Financial Disclosure forms show she is by most standards a wealthy individual.

“She earned more than $429,000 from Harvard last year alone for a total of about $700,000, and lives in a house worth $5 million,” the story said. “She also has a portfolio of investments in stocks and bonds worth as as much as $8 million, according to the form, which lists value ranges for each investment. The bulk of it is in funds managed by TIAA-CREF.”

If Warren were to be elected to Congress, she would rank among the 25 wealthiest members of Congress, based on Roll Call’s 2011 “The 50 Richest Members of Congress” list. The House and Senate have a combined total of 535 members.

Read more: Elizabeth Warren | Millionaire | I'm Not One of Them | The Daily Caller

Warren will accomplish more in her first term than Ron Paul has in twenty

On Friday, BuzzFeed reported that Warren’s Personal Financial Disclosure forms show she is by most standards a wealthy individual.

“She earned more than $429,000 from Harvard last year alone for a total of about $700,000, and lives in a house worth $5 million,” the story said. “She also has a portfolio of investments in stocks and bonds worth as as much as $8 million, according to the form, which lists value ranges for each investment. The bulk of it is in funds managed by TIAA-CREF.”

If Warren were to be elected to Congress, she would rank among the 25 wealthiest members of Congress, based on Roll Call’s 2011 “The 50 Richest Members of Congress” list. The House and Senate have a combined total of 535 members.

Read more: Elizabeth Warren | Millionaire | I'm Not One of Them | The Daily Caller

So did Obama.

Funny, when you do a little research on the work of Obama compared to Republicans, many of the Republicans have their names attached to bills as a "co sponsor" meaning they didn't even write it. Much of the legislation proposed by Obama, while in the state senate and the senate were actually authored by Obama.

Yes we know, you love liars...Just as long as they have a 'D' by their name.

So did Obama.

Funny, when you do a little research on the work of Obama compared to Republicans, many of the Republicans have their names attached to bills as a "co sponsor" meaning they didn't even write it. Much of the legislation proposed by Obama, while in the state senate and the senate were actually authored by Obama.

And now the sad deflection attempts. You guys are so weak. Check out her 'Non-Existent' Stock Portfolio. What a joke. :lol:

So did Obama.

And now the sad deflection attempts. You guys are so weak. Check out her 'Non-Existent' Stock Portfolio. What a joke. :lol:

OK, you made me do it. You made me download the disclosure and read it.

She never said it's "non-existent". She said if you are in public office, it should be in a blind trust. She never said she wasn't wealthy. She said she doesn't have a huge stock portfolio. In fact, the only stock I saw was IBM at less than 200,000. Which is not millions.

No one has a problem with people making money. But they have to pay taxes fairly. You have to support the country. Why are you against fairness? You like being stepped on?

Correction: I noticed there was also a TIAA stock. Still both together, less than a half million, not "millions".

Last edited by a moderator:
So did Obama.

OK, you made me do it. You made me download the disclosure and read it.

She never said it's "non-existent". She said if you are in public office, it should be in a blind trust. She never said she wasn't wealthy. She said she doesn't have a huge stock portfolio. In fact, the only stock I saw was IBM at less than 200,000. Which is not millions.

No one has a problem with people making money. But they have to pay taxes fairly. You have to support the country. Why are you against fairness? You like being stepped on?

Correction: I noticed there was also a TIAA stock. Still both together, less than a half million, not "millions".

If elected, she will be one of the wealthiest Politicians serving in our Government. A Wingnut like you should be deeply offended by that. So why aren't you?

Forum List

Back