Liar-in-chief lies again: China denies calling Trump for trade negotiations

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
since conservatives are asserting as a fact that China "begged" Trump for trade talks (the only source is Trump's word)... I will assert based on the fact that Trump is the biggest liar in the world) madethat China no such phone calls because China is denying it.
Jesse Rodriguez on Twitter

And we all know that the Chicoms are world renowned for their truth telling. :rolleyes:
And we all Trump is honest.
I'm playing the conservative game. If someone says something it's true.

Who didn’t see that one coming?

Trump once again humiliates himself on a global stage as he gets caught lying again

since conservatives are asserting as a fact that China "begged" Trump for trade talks (the only source is Trump's word)... I will assert based on the fact that Trump is the biggest liar in the world) madethat China no such phone calls because China is denying it.
Jesse Rodriguez on Twitter

What is even worse is that the thing that Trump claims China is "begging" for now is no different than what they have asked for all along, negotiations without all the background noise.

Who didn’t see that one coming?

Trump once again humiliates himself on a global stage as he gets caught lying again

And it matters, why?
Step 1) Someone says something on Twatter that aligns with their confirmation bias.

Step 2) Light hair on fire.

Step 3) Lather, rinse, repeat.

upload_2019-8-26_10-44-52.jpeg

If Trump tweeted the moon was made of cheese, the Rube Herd would be posting comparison photos between Swiss cheese and the moon's craters as evidence Trump is right.

"The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!"

moon_cheese.jpg

Forum List

Back