LIAR:"If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. "

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama has said:"If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan."

LIE
Why your boss is dumping your wife
Companies are dropping health coverage for spouses to cut costs
By denying coverage to spouses, employers not only save the annual premiums, but also the new fees that went into effect as part of the Affordable Care Act. This year, companies have to pay $1 or $2 “per life” covered on its plans, a sum that jumps to $65 in 2014. And health law guidelines proposed recently mandate coverage of employees’ dependent children (up to age 26), but husbands and wives are optional. “The question about whether it’s obligatory to cover the family of the employee is being thought through more than ever before,” says Helen Darling, president of the National Business Group on Health.
Why your boss is dumping your wife - MarketWatch

Why are you defenders of the LIAR so stupid? This Liar-In-Chief TOLD you if you had been a smart diligent voter back in his book..

Obama said in his own words... his book "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem
angry all the time."

HE told us HE HAD to lie to get his way.. HE USED "TRICKS", "TACTICS" to get people to like him!

Where I came from this put a big "L" on this guy! This guy would be in the same category as Eddie Haskell of "Leave it to Beaver", a slime bucket telling your Mom
Eddie Haskell Jr.: You looked as though you just walked out the runway.
June Cleaver: Eddie?
Eddie Haskell Jr.: Yes Mrs. Cleaver?
June Cleaver: Cut the crap.
Eddie Haskell (Character) - Quotes

I don't know which is more pathetic, you Obama supporters like these people...
ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from,
but he givin' it to us,
WOMAN #2: And we love him. WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!

Or maybe this person...
...""I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUBWQ1AUEg"

If you like it you keep it.
If our boss changes it to where you don't like it you dump it.
Your wife does not work for your boss does she?

AH... so there was a little side note Obama should have said BUT DIDN"T RIGHT??
If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan."
BUT If you like the plan but your boss doesn't, your boss will drop it!

So Obama KNEW that this was going to happen but he didn't care, so he didn't TELL the whole truth, i.e. it was a "TRICK" or "TACTIC"
thhat he had WARNED US he would use.... but idiots like you didn't want to believe that such a nice black man wasn't angry!
Are you a racist???

Last edited:

I]If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan."
[/I]

So Obama KNEW that this was going to happen but he didn't care, so he didn't TELL the whole truth, i.e. it was a "TRICK" or "TACTIC"
the he had WARNED US he used.. but idiots like you didn't want to believe that such a nice black man wasn't angry!
Are you a racist???

Posting it twice really makes a statement.
Employers were changing plans, raising raite, etc long bsfore Obama came along.

It is called maximizing profits or increasing productivity.
Why do you hate capitalism?

Last edited:

If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan."

thhat he had WARNED US he would use.... but idiots like you didn't want to believe that such a nice black man wasn't angry!
Are you a racist???

How about an actual example of someone being forced to give up their healthcare plan?

Obama didn't complete his sentence, see. It was supposed to go like this, "If you like your current health care plan, you can keep it...

"...but it will cost you through the nose."

That whopper was up there with, "I will not sign it if it adds one dime to the deficit, now or in the future, period."

If it only added one dime to the deficit, he would not sign it. That wasn't enough, see. He wanted a bill that would add ten trillion dimes to the federal deficit, see.

And would bankrupt the states.

It is called maximizing profits.

THAT is so much bull shit!

NO they WEREN'T with the frequency they are now!
YOU find any little excuse to EXCUSE THE LIAR in CHIEF!

This latest posting is if you LOOK at the substantiating source: Feb 22,2013.. this is happening MORE AND MORE and you are ignoring what the
employers are telling us... Obama LIED!!!

It is called maximizing profits or increasing productivity.

Employer-sponsored health insurance is a labor union boondoggle invention. It is a chief cause of rising health care costs and should be eliminated. But Obama entrenched it even deeper instead, and waived the taxes his labor union buddies would have to pay on their Cadillac plans.

So don't give me that bullshit line about capitalism. This is sheer cronyism.

Obama didn't complete his sentence, see. It was supposed to go like this, "If you like your current health care plan, you can keep it...

"...but it will cost you through the nose."

That whopper was up there with, "I will not sign it if it adds one dime to the deficit, now or in the future, period."

If it only added one dime to the deficit, he would not sign it. That wasn't enough, see. He wanted a bill that would add ten trillion dimes to the federal deficit, see.

And would bankrupt the states.

You are 100% correct!
Almost ALL his proposed legislation is based on subterfuge, lies,, half truths!
This idiot in chief once said:
Obama said: " And if we are able to slow the growth of health care costs by just one-tenth of 1 percent each year --
one-tenth of 1 percent -- it will actually reduce the deficit by $4 trillion over the long term."

The operative words are "long term"... BECAUSE he doesn't understand simple math, much less the complexity of the US economy/Federal Govt etc...

Today's health care expenditure: $2,555,000,000,000. That's $2.5 trillion.

1/10th of 1 percent of $2.5 trillion is $2.5 billion.
Obama said this $2.5 billion a year would be used to reduce the deficit by $4 trillion over the long term..

Divide the $4 trillion deficit by $2.5 billion a year supposedly in savings ....
and Obama's"long term? 1,600 years!

Either way Obama is a f..king idiot or liar and I believe BOTH!
Remember HE WANTS single payer!

Obama has said: "I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program."Obama's words exactly!!
What he ignorantly DOESN"T know is...
"I prefer to destroy the 1,300 health insurance companies that pay $100 billion a YEAR in Federal/State/Local taxes AND local property taxes on their office buildings!

I prefer to put out of work the 400,000 people that work in the health insurance companies!"

I prefer that the remaining 99% pay HIGHER TAXES BECAUSE I"VE destroyed coal companies, utilities, health insurance companies!

So IF Obama prefers ONE payer that means 1,300 insurance companies no longer are in business!

Obama doesn't CARE about the loss of $100 billion a year in taxes or 400,000 people out of work!!

Obama has said:"If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan."

LIE
Why your boss is dumping your wife
Companies are dropping health coverage for spouses to cut costs
By denying coverage to spouses, employers not only save the annual premiums, but also the new fees that went into effect as part of the Affordable Care Act. This year, companies have to pay $1 or $2 “per life” covered on its plans, a sum that jumps to $65 in 2014. And health law guidelines proposed recently mandate coverage of employees’ dependent children (up to age 26), but husbands and wives are optional. “The question about whether it’s obligatory to cover the family of the employee is being thought through more than ever before,” says Helen Darling, president of the National Business Group on Health.

Why are you defenders of the LIAR so stupid? This Liar-In-Chief TOLD you if you had been a smart diligent voter back in his book..

Obama said in his own words... his book "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem
angry all the time."

HE told us HE HAD to lie to get his way.. HE USED "TRICKS", "TACTICS" to get people to like him!

Where I came from this put a big "L" on this guy! This guy would be in the same category as Eddie Haskell of "Leave it to Beaver", a slime bucket telling your Mom
Eddie Haskell Jr.: You looked as though you just walked out the runway.
June Cleaver: Eddie?
Eddie Haskell Jr.: Yes Mrs. Cleaver?
June Cleaver: Cut the crap.
Eddie Haskell (Character) - Quotes

I don't know which is more pathetic, you Obama supporters like these people...
ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from,
but he givin' it to us,
WOMAN #2: And we love him. WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!

Or maybe this person...
...""I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUBWQ1AUEg"

-pewsh!- Breitbarting again, i.e making up quotes again - okeydoke, that's the Republican way but-----but President Obama's quote was: "When I say if you have your plan and you like it," Obama explained that June, "or you have a doctor and you like your doctor, that you don't have to change plans, what I'm saying is the government is not going to make you change plans under health reform."

Thanks for bringing this up again -- do you like spankings?

Jon Perr
Mar 18, 2012

As the battle over health care raged in the summer of 2009, President Obama made a very specific promise about what would become the Affordable Care Act. "When I say if you have your plan and you like it," Obama explained that June, "or you have a doctor and you like your doctor, that you don't have to change plans, what I'm saying is the government is not going to make you change plans under health reform."

Nevertheless, Republicans and their media enablers are seizing on a new CBO report estimating that three to five million Americans could lose their current employer-provided health insurance to wrongly charge President Obama with violating a pledge he didn't make.

:"If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. "

I like my healthcare plan, however in the coming years my employer has stated there will need to be changes BECAUSE of Obamacare. I'll have to wait and see how it all shakes out, but I know in the end it's not going to be as good a plan as I have enjoyed all these years.

:"If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. "

I like my healthcare plan, however in the coming years my employer has stated there will need to be changes BECAUSE of Obamacare. I'll have to wait and see how it all shakes out, but I know in the end it's not going to be as good a plan as I have enjoyed all these years.

Projecting doom and gloom without supportive facts? - okeydoke, that's the Republican way but-----but here's a projection backatcha: "Here's a thought for these companies: having healthy employees, who feel that their employer gives a shit about their well-being might just increase job satisfaction, and might just decrease absenteeism and employee turnover, increase productivity, and with all that, might just increase profits. It could happen."

Individuals making more than $200,000 a year will see a 0.9 percent increase in the Medicare payroll tax paid beginning next year. That same two percent of the population will be subject to a 3.8 percent surtax on investment income. Beginning in 2018, there's going to be a big tax hike on high-value health insurance plans, those above $10,200 for an individual plan and $27,500 for a family plan.

But let's get back to those penalties companies will have to pay beginning in 2014, and focus particularly on the businesses that have been most vocal about how the law is going to break them. At HealthBeatBlog.com, Maggie Mahar sums up analysis by other health care writers and economists on just what the costs might be for specific restaurant chains.
Managed Care Matters’ Joe Paduda recently took a hard look at the numbers that led Papa John Pizza founder and CEO John Schnatter to announce that he’s going to have to hike the price of his pizzas by 10 to 14 cents to cover the added cost of complying with Obamacare’s provisions.

“Turns out that it’s only 3.4 to 4.6 cents” for an average-sized pie,” Paduda observes. “Let’s think about that,” he continues. “Fourteen cents a pizza gets all of his employees excellent health coverage (only about a third are covered now), even though Schnatter says he’d ‘like to cover all of them.’”

Over at Forbes, Caleb Malby eyeballed Schnatter’s balance sheet and confirms Paduda’s appraisal: Obmacare does not constitute a major threat to profit margins. “Last year, Papa John’s International captured $1.218 billion in revenue,” he reports. “Operating expenses were $1.131 billion.” Schnatter claims that Obamacare will his cost his company $5-8 million annually. “If Schnatter’s math is accurate,” Malby writes, “ the new regulation translates into a .4% to .7% (yes, fractions of a percent) expense increase.”

“Using Schnatter’s figures,” he concludes, “the costs his company will incur due to Obamacare are not equal to the price increases he mentions. Those increases would more than make up for damage done to the company’s net income through increases to operational expenses.”
Here's a thought for these companies: having healthy employees, who feel that their employer gives a shit about their well-being might just increase job satisfaction, and might just decrease absenteeism and employee turnover, increase productivity, and with all that, might just increase profits. It could happen.

So if your employer, particularly if your employer has 25 or fewer employees, is telling you that your hours have to be cut or your job is in jeopardy in 2013, they are likely very full of shit. Because their profits are not endangered now. They're not making smart business decisions. They're making vindictive political ones.

After perusing the above, if you still think your employer is hell bent on screwing you over, I would say don't wait, update your résumé now not later, find an employer that appreciates the terrific contribution you bring to the workplace.

Forum List

Back