Liam Neeson Issues New Apology For Racially-Motivated Revenge Story: ‘I Missed the Point’

I'm just not seeing democrat governor Northam of Va. apologizing for racially offensive photos. To top it off there ain't a single democrat who demands that the Lt. governor step down after credible allegations of rape.

F97AE21F-61BA-4ED7-9B82-D4AAF65E1E6C.jpeg

Photo Credit: GMA
Liam Neeson Issues New Apology For Racially-Motivated Revenge Story: ‘I Missed the Point’
By Kecia Gayle, Published on April 1, 2019

Actor Liam Neeson is speaking out once again to offer a new apology for his controversial remarks he made last month. Liam admitted that he wanted to commit a racially motivated attack on a black man after a friend of his was raped decades ago.

RELATED: Liam Neeson Insists He’s “Not a Racist,” Says Race Was NOT A Factor

After facing major backlash Liam realized his remarks were absolutely “unacceptable.” In his new statement he said,

“Over the last several weeks, I have reflected on and spoken to a variety of people who were hurt by my impulsive recounting of a brutal rape of a dear female friend nearly 40 years ago and my unacceptable thoughts and actions at that time in response to this crime,” he said in the statement, according to USA Today. “The horror of what happened to my friend ignited irrational thoughts that do not represent the person I am.”

Liam Neeson Issues New Apology For Racially-Motivated Revenge Story: 'I Missed the Point' • The Hollywood Unlocked

Do you agree that he should have apologized? Why/why not?
He should not have

It is a normal human reaction which he did not act on and grew to realize was wrong.

Anger and outrage do tend to override reason and we are all guilty of that sort of thinking to one extent or another
I am offended by the black font.

Forum List

Back