LGBTQ want to force their deviant culture on us

here a lesbian teacher does it to the students!!
Lesbian elementary school teacher put on leave after showing students pictures of her wife | Daily Mail Online
I was at a hetero wedding and some lesbian gave a speech about lesbian rights for one of the mass readings--totally uncalled for

Is there anything illegal about showing pictures of your spouse?

She broke the rules for age appropriate. Rules are rules.

If showing pictures of your spouse is appropriate for heterosexuals , it is appropriate for lesbians

She should be allowed to discuss her marriage the same as anyone else

Lesbian elementary school teacher put on leave after showing students pictures of her wife | Daily Mail Online
I was at a hetero wedding and some lesbian gave a speech about lesbian rights for one of the mass readings--totally uncalled for
What a shame that ONE PARENT with a stick up her ass about homosexuality has managed to deprive all those students with a talented Teacher of the Year!
Maybe she went into more detail than the students' age warranted; that requires a discussion, not a fucking suspension.
Why are conservatives so backward?
not backward--American-

What a shame that ONE PARENT with a stick up her ass about homosexuality has managed to deprive all those students with a talented Teacher of the Year!
Maybe she went into more detail than the students' age warranted; that requires a discussion, not a fucking suspension.

Dear OldLady
More reason we should consider separating schools and funding
so people can get the education they want and agree to pay for.

As for blaming the parent, can you blame same sex couples
for the loss of Catholic adoption programs shut down because
they have standards and beliefs different from what Govt would require them to follow?

Isn't the problem the conflict between the people having different beliefs?
Can you really blame one side's beliefs or the other,
or blame the fact that they are being forced on each other through Govt
instead of given the freedom to operate under separate programs
they set up and choose freely without conflict?
I don't see them being "forced" on each other by "government," Emily. I am so terribly sick and tired of people refusing to live and let live.

homosexuality need not be a PUBLIC TOPIC of conversation---comic-books,
sit-coms, etc etc etc.
I don't see why not. Our country has decided that it no longer needs to be hidden.

Some parents don't want their children around it. Sorta like some don't want theirs around ...oh say religion

my mom did not want her kids near WHITE SUGAR-------but we got to it anyway

Is there anything illegal about showing pictures of your spouse?

She broke the rules for age appropriate. Rules are rules.

If showing pictures of your spouse is appropriate for heterosexuals , it is appropriate for lesbians

She should be allowed to discuss her marriage the same as anyone else

why does a school teacher need to discuss her marriage with children?

Why are liberals so degenerate?

Dear OldLady
More reason we should consider separating schools and funding
so people can get the education they want and agree to pay for.

As for blaming the parent, can you blame same sex couples
for the loss of Catholic adoption programs shut down because
they have standards and beliefs different from what Govt would require them to follow?

Isn't the problem the conflict between the people having different beliefs?
Can you really blame one side's beliefs or the other,
or blame the fact that they are being forced on each other through Govt
instead of given the freedom to operate under separate programs
they set up and choose freely without conflict?
I don't see them being "forced" on each other by "government," Emily. I am so terribly sick and tired of people refusing to live and let live.

homosexuality need not be a PUBLIC TOPIC of conversation---comic-books,
sit-coms, etc etc etc.
I don't see why not. Our country has decided that it no longer needs to be hidden.

Some parents don't want their children around it. Sorta like some don't want theirs around ...oh say religion

my mom did not want her kids near WHITE SUGAR-------but we got to it anyway

Our kids (except the youngest) wouldn't be bothered by it, they think it's abnormal but tolerate it. I'd be afraid what our youngest would say....she's Lil Ms Unfiltered

They're always shoving their lifestyle down our throats, and if you don't condone their lifestyle they get nasty really quick. They're deranged

none of my teachers in school ever showed PICTURES OF THEIR SPOUSES. ------good thing-----my schoolmates had humor fit for the gutter
I remember being absolutely FLOORED the first time I saw my teacher in the grocery store with her husband. I thought the world had turned upside down. She had a LIFE? She existed outside the classroom? I really remember that shocking me no end.

Similar here OldLady
I remember my English teacher taking me shopping to show me how
she buys resale based on the quality of the clothes and fabric including the lining,

When I worked as a teacher and tutor,
I shocked students by coming to them in their schools
and actually caring that they learn and teaching them so they could move forward.

They didn't have people who cared about them.
So this stood out.
but instead of taking time out in the real world to connect,
I was going into their schools and connecting with them.

The kids touched my heart, and the conditions
they were in broke my heart and made me cry
sometimes, but I could never let them see that.
I had to be their cheerleader to help them focus
on getting to a better place than where they were.

I was fortunate to work with a school director
and mentor who gave teachers the freedom
to connect with students on their terms. We
had a safe place where nobody is going to judge
us if we don't make all appearances of following
the rules of the classroom. We still had core policies
of safety and ethics to follow, nobody was going to
meet with students without the doors open and
other teachers around. Nobody made jokes
or made contact that could be mistaken as improper.

If schools were set up to reduce the student teacher
ratio so everyone had more individualized time and attn,
we could get away from this impossible paradigm of
making all kids do things the same way as a large class.

Some students and some teachers like me do better
in smaller groups or one on one teaching, or in teams.

If liberals want to end warehousing in prisons and
teaching to the test in schools, we need to solve these
problems by looking at the whole budget. Why not
create more schools and more jobs for more teachers,
so that cutting crime and costs of prisons pays for
education; then we can train enough doctors and
nurses to provide health care for all, by investing in
more effective education instead of warehousing
in schools and prisons that govt has become.

The lesson here is that teachers should not be allowed to have pictures of their spouses in school or ever share a story about their spouse/children. The mere mention of such things can seemingly turn students into raging heteros or homos.

Why are liberals so degenerate?

Dear impuretrash
If people are treated as degenerates who can't learn, that's how they behave.
When people lose hope, they stay stuck in the mentality of victimhood, poverty and scarcity.
If they are treated as geniuses who can, they respond to that reinforcement as well.

I've seen kids who used to be treated as hopeless criminals like their parents
turn into honor students on scholarships when treated with respect, and encouraged by their own peers, so they could stay in school and not only learn but excel. I've seen adults turn their lives around also when given the right support to change their lives.

I've seen people liberated and changed by learning how to produce their own creative works. People are also liberated by learning the laws and getting support to fend for themselves.They can't just jump and skip steps on the learning curve, but need
to know and learn how to do things by handson experience, some of which
they've never had. property and business ownership are not suddenly
mastered overnight, but that's what it takes to become equally empowered.

Why not reward taxpayers for mentoring and teaching people
how to set up private schools and run them effectively. To set
up private business and health care programs to prevent crime
and abuses, so the money wasted on prisons goes to health care and education instead.

If we get tax breaks for investing in better education
and in business loans and mentorships to reform the
systems we have now so they actually work (what a concept right?)
then maybe we can take the best business experience
and knowledge of the laws that have liberated people
to manage and build their own programs, without
depending on government, and teach others to govern themselves!

Last edited:
The lesson here is that teachers should not be allowed to have pictures of their spouses in school or ever share a story about their spouse/children. The mere mention of such things can seemingly turn students into raging heteros or homos.
no it was more than that....she was discussing her sexual life

They're always shoving their lifestyle down our throats, and if you don't condone their lifestyle they get nasty really quick. They're deranged

none of my teachers in school ever showed PICTURES OF THEIR SPOUSES. ------good thing-----my schoolmates had humor fit for the gutter
I remember being absolutely FLOORED the first time I saw my teacher in the grocery store with her husband. I thought the world had turned upside down. She had a LIFE? She existed outside the classroom? I really remember that shocking me no end.

Similar here OldLady
I remember my English teacher taking me shopping to show me how
she buys resale based on the quality of the clothes and fabric including the lining,

When I worked as a teacher and tutor,
I shocked students by coming to them in their schools
and actually caring that they learn and teaching them so they could move forward.

They didn't have people who cared about them.
So this stood out.
but instead of taking time out in the real world to connect,
I was going into their schools and connecting with them.

The kids touched my heart, and the conditions
they were in broke my heart and made me cry
sometimes, but I could never let them see that.
I had to be their cheerleader to help them focus
on getting to a better place than where they were.

I was fortunate to work with a school director
and mentor who gave teachers the freedom
to connect with students on their terms. We
had a safe place where nobody is going to judge
us if we don't make all appearances of following
the rules of the classroom. We still had core policies
of safety and ethics to follow, nobody was going to
meet with students without the doors open and
other teachers around. Nobody made jokes
or made contact that could be mistaken as improper.

If schools were set up to reduce the student teacher
ratio so everyone had more individualized time and attn,
we could get away from this impossible paradigm of
making all kids do things the same way as a large class.

Some students and some teachers like me do better
in smaller groups or one on one teaching, or in teams.

If liberals want to end warehousing in prisons and
teaching to the test in schools, we need to solve these
problems by looking at the whole budget. Why not
create more schools and more jobs for more teachers,
so that cutting crime and costs of prisons pays for
education; then we can train enough doctors and
nurses to provide health care for all, by investing in
more effective education instead of warehousing
in schools and prisons that govt has become.
You and I take similar approaches to teaching, and the kids who really need the attention know who to see, don't they? I don't think our country has ever valued education all that much, though, and that is why the best we can do is huge overcrowded schools, in some places, anyway. Americans have an anti-intellectual streak a mile wide and the best we can do is criticize any efforts to improve what kids are being taught. It's sad but it's who we are.

Did you and I read the same article? It didn't say anything about what she discussed, which is why the OP was a nothing burger to begin with.

Did you and I read the same article? It didn't say anything about what she discussed, which is why the OP was a nothing burger to begin with.

Wasn't a nothing burger for the teach...was it?

Point being? Just gloating, eh?

not backward--American-
Why the rest of the country mocks the Bible Belt

Point being? Just gloating, eh?

I think it's silliness....BUT if she was warned about age appropriate and went ahead then she deserves what she gets

Because you see nothing wrong with gay marriage doesn't mean everybody does, a parent wasn't comfortable with it and they complained

Why the rest of the country mocks the Bible Belt

Dear rightwinger
One thing backwards that's always been criticized about religious preachers
is if Christians aren't forgiving others as they want to be forgiven by God.

if God is supreme and in control of everything we are in life,
then what's the point of punishing people for making wrong judgments by free will.

Shouldn't we be in the business of correcting things
neighbor to neighbor hand in hand
in the spirit of Charity or Christianity
and Restorative Justice as the meaning of Christ Jesus saving us all
from death and destruction by our own words and hands?

I guess this makes as much sense as liberals
wanting free choice to be regulated by govt,
and wanting to deregulate drugs but regulate guns,
and wanting free speech under the First Amendment
to threaten the right to bear arms under the Second
when all these rights are included in the Bill of Rights
and NONE are supposed to be abused to disparage rights of anyone!

Anyone can point out the contradictions in each other.

the difference is do we forgive our faults
so we can correct them together?

Or do we expect to hide behind the blame game,
as a subterfuge and distraction from fixing
the very problems we complain about and blame on someone else?

Forum List

Back