LGBTQ+ Rights are Not Human Rights

Actually not true. LGBTQ peolle are getting away with indecent exposure while "normal" people might likely get cited. Twice I went to Provincetown in Cape Cod about 8 years apart....and both times I saw exactly the same scene: a mob of gay guys running around in the street many with assless chaps and similar S&M type clothes. They were chasing each other, groping each other and making lewd gestures.
I've been to a lot of Mardi Gras celebrations in New Orleans.

Heteros act exactly the same. Full frontal nudity. Ass grabbing. Public sex. The whole spiel.

Long before gays got in on the action.

There's a long tradition of throwing beads at women on the balconies on Bourbon Street until they show their tits.

Then there’s no reason to have a special name for them. Do I have middle aged white guy rights? Does my neighbor have late 30s black guy rights? Does the lady across the street have white woman who married and black guy and has a gay son rights?
Everybody is part of a named group or demographic....white guys, black guys, boomers, middle class, working class, single women, liberals conservatives, Italians, Irish Catholics, ....I could go on but you get the idea. The difference between LGBT people and most other groups is that most others do not need to keep reminding people that they are human beings and have rights.

And by the way, mostly all do have rights as per laws against discrimination which prohibits discrimination based on gender, race, religion, national origin, age etc. However, many such laws still do not include sexual orientation and gender identity, so yes, LGBT people do have to remind you of who they are. Any more #$%^# questions?

I've been to a lot of Mardi Gras celebrations in New Orleans.

Heteros act exactly the same. Full frontal nudity. Ass grabbing. Public sex. The whole spiel.

Long before gays got in on the action.

There's a long tradition of throwing beads at women on the balconies on Bourbon Street until they show their tits.
And the funny part is that I told the same person that if I ever inadvertently ended up at Mardi Gras I would Run to the hills.

Yes, I KNOW heteros do the same crap. I think public displays of eroticism is bad taste. And I'm thankful that most places will enforce their indecent exposure laws. However, the argument wasn't that gays do it more. Apparently all the Kool-Aid mist in the air has many people unable to disengage themselves from that narrative and that argument. My point is that right now our culture and the media and our justice system vaporizes gaze for these things and lets them get away with it more. I know hetero people who have been arrested at Mardi Gras for indecent exposure and I'm glad they were!

Trans people are often mentally disturbed and often regret chopping off their private parts.
Thank you for that brilliant, thoughtful, sensitive and well researched dissertation on the transgender phenomena, You clearly have advanced degrees from the most prestigious institutions of higher learning in many diverse fields including but not limited to biology, psychology, human sexuality, sociology and of course medicine. Your words of wisdom are an inspiration to us all. You have raised the bar on the level of intellectual discourse on the USMB. Please continue to share your knowledge and insights. We shall hang on every word. God bless you

Thank you for that brilliant, thoughtful, sensitive and well researched dissertation on the transgender phenomena, You clearly have advanced degrees from the most prestigious institutions of higher learning in many diverse fields including but not limited to biology, psychology, human sexuality, sociology and of course medicine. Your words of wisdom are an inspiration to us all. You have raised the bar on the level of intellectual discourse on the USMB. Please continue to share your knowledge and insights. We shall hang on every word. God bless you
He is actually more correct in one word than younwill ever be, leftist vermin.

Are LGBTQIA +-/WOUROERWE people humans? Are black people humans? Are white people humans? Ok, so breaking these people into little groups and saying this group rights or that group rights is stupid and counterproductive. You're not convincing anyone who thinks (insert group identity here) shouldn't be afforded the same rights as everyone else under the law that they should by doing so. In fact you're likely doing the opposite. People are going to think you are granting them "extra rights" under the law (and in some cases we may be doing just that) which doesnt help the cause of actual equal rights.

Your bigotry is revealed in your lack of concenr on the motive of all the other shootings.

Back to the topic, what rights are LGBQ people demanding that "normal" people don't have?
Lefties protect the agenda of a mass murderer because he/she is homosexual and you call me a bigot? WTF?

Forum List

Back