LGBTQ group calls on Hallmark channel to broadcast a gay christmas

That is the silliest request I have ever heard. Do gay people celebrate Christmas a different way that the rest of the nation? I think they are covered nicely with the traditional celebration we have today.

I recently read where the ballet Swan Lake was rewritten and choreographed as a gay Swan Lake with a male Swan Princess.

Can't they leave the classics alone? This is a travesty.

(OPINION) Todd Starnes – You won’t find “I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus” on the Hallmark Channel this year and that’s a mighty big problem for some folks in the LGBT community. The family-friendly television network is under fire from activists for a lack of diversity in their Christmas programming. Specifically, they want Hallmark to don some gay apparel. “Hallmark and Lifetime Have 70 New Holiday Movies –

LGBTQ Group Calls on Hallmark Channel to Broadcast a “Gay Christmas”

All this is going to do is cause a loss of huge profits as well as hating where the hate wasn't at. Now the sunflowers...
Change the channel if you don't like the show, bictches.

(OPINION) Todd Starnes – You won’t find “I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus” on the Hallmark Channel this year and that’s a mighty big problem for some folks in the LGBT community. The family-friendly television network is under fire from activists for a lack of diversity in their Christmas programming. Specifically, they want Hallmark to don some gay apparel. “Hallmark and Lifetime Have 70 New Holiday Movies –

All this is going to do is cause a loss of huge profits as well as hating where the hate wasn't at. Now the sunflowers...
A. It's from "end times headlines", a RWNJ blog site, not a news organization.

B. Hallmark is a private business and can show whatever they want.

3. I seriously doubt they will broadcast anything like that, but if they do turn the channel. A manly Hallmark watching fellow like you can probably find something to watch on Lifetime or the Oprah channel.
Most of these stations show the approved Pravda propaganda pushing agendas.

they have a right to make that request

Hallmark has a right to ignore it

decent people can choose to boycott hallmark until they come around....

that's freedom in America!

hope you like it

A. It's from "end times headlines", a RWNJ blog site, not a news organization.

B. Hallmark is a private business and can show whatever they want.

3. I seriously doubt they will broadcast anything like that, but if they do turn the channel. A manly Hallmark watching fellow like you can probably find something to watch on Lifetime or the Oprah channel.
Most of these stations show the approved Pravda propaganda pushing agendas.
Not sure what you're talking about. The hallmark channel shows girly movies with no explosions or superpowers and very low body counts.

The plot of all Hallmark movies is simple, 1and a half hours where the two figure out the like each other, 15 minutes where they break up and then 15 minutes where they make up. Gays can pack sand up their asses before Hall mark gives them the time of day I hope.

The plot of all Hallmark movies is simple, 1and a half hours where the two figure out the like each other, 15 minutes where they break up and then 15 minutes where they make up. Gays can pack sand up their asses before Hall mark gives them the time of day I hope.

I hope Hallmark stays as insipid, dull and boring as ever!

That way there will be no chance I will ever watch it.

of course, to be fair, if Hallmark ever does show the SAME KIND of INSIPID movies with gays in them I shall still avoid it like the plague

Gays love watching Hallmark movies

Gays love watching Hallmark movies

I'll bet there is truth in that!

so if Hallmark wants to KEEP its audience......it better adapt......

Hallmark can show whatever movie they like...….

I asked Hallmark to stop showing movies where the stepmother or stepfather is the evil murderer because that is offensive to step parents....

No luck so far....

Forum List

Back