LGBT horrors: lesbians stab innocent nine year old son to death after trying to make him transgende

Third thread I've seen on this and I'll say the same thing I did in the other two threads.....I hope Brazil charges and convicts them to the fullest extent of their laws.

Yet you’ll continue to push the same Agenda that enables and encourages these lunatics.
What causes straight people to kill their kids like the guy in Utah that just got the death sentence for killing his five kids while they begged for mercy?
The man had schizophrenia. NIMH » Schizophrenia

Third thread I've seen on this and I'll say the same thing I did in the other two threads.....I hope Brazil charges and convicts them to the fullest extent of their laws.

Yet you’ll continue to push the same Agenda that enables and encourages these lunatics.

Indeed. she's in another thread trying to sell us on some loony dyke's definitions of rape is valid. You know, that 'study' wherein Sue Ellen catches that creepy Bobby Hogan in 7th grade English class checking out her boobs and makes her feel 'icky' is just the same as being raped and murdered by Ted Bundy.

And I'll again ask "WHY?"

Nobody should be burdened with an unwanted child.

This was the MOTHER'S choice.

Kill him now, or kill him later.

You can clearly see that the woman whom had the child, was confused. Some women that gets hurt by their male lover. That they cannot withstand the pain of their break up. And so they becomes rebellious. Going against the grain. The reason why she crossed over into an lesbian affair, instead of looking for someone else of the opposite sex. It is because she is mentally disturb. That guys had used her. Anyone that crosses over like that, must have some type of mental disorder.

It's a damn good thing that no heterosexual has ever committed such a crime! Thank God for those consistently sane heterosexual!

I'm sure, then, that you can produce a link to a credible account of a similar crime committed by heterosexuals?

I didn't think so.

This particular crime is clearly, obviously, rooted in the same degenerate thought patterns that underlie homosexuality and transgenderism. The very idea of mutilating a little boy,in the attempt to turn him into a girl, is not anything that would occur except in a mind that was infested with LBGpbiWTFism.

Domestic violence in all its forms, are more prevalent on a per capitalist basis in the LGBT community. Including child abuse. Countless studies affirm, and reaffirm this.

Is violence more common in gay relationships?

"One of our startling findings was that rates of domestic violence among same-sex couples is pretty consistently higher than for opposite sex couples,"

Forum List

Back