LGBT horrors: lesbians stab innocent nine year old son to death after trying to make him transgende

Third thread I've seen on this and I'll say the same thing I did in the other two threads.....I hope Brazil charges and convicts them to the fullest extent of their laws.

Yet you’ll continue to push the same Agenda that enables and encourages these lunatics.
What causes straight people to kill their kids like the guy in Utah that just got the death sentence for killing his five kids while they begged for mercy?

More infantcide is committed by heretosexual parents...

That only stands to reason, since hetersexual parents outnumber homosexual parents by a factor of well over a hundred.

Parenthood does not even happen without a hetersexual coupling taking place somewhere in the process.
You got it and he doesn’t and typical liberal numeric fakery. They should stick to feelings.

Article said they were suspected of making a Eunuch of the other one's son, too, a year ago.

In a gory twist, they are also accused of tearing off Cândido’s son Rhuan’s penis a year ago during horrifying home-made surgery.

The two women are said to have told investigators they used “rudimentary tools” because Rhuan "wanted to become a girl.”

Local reports say: “After removing his penis, the women said they sewed an improvised version of the female organ onto the mutilated area.”

Cândido reportedly claimed the lad was a “burden” and a hindrance to her relationship with Pessoa.

She also "felt hatred and no love" for him because he reminded her of father, who allegedly abused her.

Rhuan's dad, who lives in Acre, is said to have told officers that Cândido run away with the boy five years ago when he lost custody

Mum and lesbian lover tear off 9-year-old son's penis then behead him 'as he reminded her of her dad'

C4612E31-5B66-4F83-BE30-6427BBD188FD.jpeg

What a moronic conclusion. It’s like condemning heterosexuality for every guy who kills his wife and family then himself.

But given the low-IQ crowd nodding in agreement, it’s no surprise.

These two need the death penalty, the mother especially. Disgusting actions, pure evil.

I'm surprised they could sentence a schizophreniac to death. Some states do not allow death to people suffering from severe mental illness. This one seemed to be lucid enough to recall his act, and his motive came from a very sick mind.

Susan Smith was also from South Carolina. She killed her two sons so she could get a date with a boyfriend who didn't want children. She tried to drown them without getting caught. It just didn't pan out.

She however, got life and the possibility of parole after 30 years. Susan Smith - Wikipedia

Andrea Yates. Andrea Pia Yates (née Kennedy; born July 2, 1964) is a former resident of Houston, Texas, who confessed to drowning her five children in their bathtub on June 20, 2001. She had been suffering for some time from very severe postpartum depression, postpartum psychosis and schizophrenia. Andrea Yates - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Parenthood is done by anyone willing to do it..
Basic human biology disagrees with you.
Hardly so with in vitro and a sperm applicator in the shape of Jodie Foster's forearm and hand...

Whether it is done the old-fashioned way, or in a laboratory, in vitro, the same basic inescapable biological fact remains—no human child comes into existence without genetic input both from a father and from a mother.

I wonder how the father feels about this. The kid has a father even if the pretend parent thinks otherwise.

The father is mentioned in the article…

Rhuan's dad, who lives in Acre, is said to have told officers that Cândido run away with the boy five years ago when he lost custody.
But what does he think about this development?
Who cares, right? I guess the mother thinks the kid is still part of her body.

“ I must have been crazy when I drowned my kids”
No shit Sherlock. That’s not the point but it’s offered as an excuse.

This is a truly heart breaking story.

I can't think of anything bad enough to do to these evil bitches.

Parenthood is done by anyone willing to do it..
Basic human biology disagrees with you.
Hardly so with in vitro and a sperm applicator in the shape of Jodie Foster's forearm and hand...

Whether it is done the old-fashioned way, or in a laboratory, in vitro, the same basic inescapable biological fact remains—no human child comes into existence without genetic input both from a father and from a mother.
So what that is the easy part, raising the children and staying together is the hard part...

Forum List

Back