Levin sounds like someone just died

As long as you are rich in stocks, I guess you are rich, but your little drawing means nothing, I bet as the election draws near, we will see Obama set another record, we will see the largest loss of wealth in history.

my "little drawing"?

This is what I love about you Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voters......you think Reality is a conspiracy........the graph describes what has happened to the S&P since 2009....

If you don't think that is a big deal, ask someone with a 401K....

and keep cheering against your fellow citizens....that's most becoming...
I like how you make things up, almost like a bigot, you can not discuss what will likely happen, you have to make stuff up out of thin air.

What did I "make up"?

"What will likely happen"?

You have no idea what is going on NOW....
What did you make up? You are serious?

Why don't you forgo the bluffing and get right to the point....
You all ready proved yourself not to be taken seriously, what is there left to discuss, you got your opinion and are only looking to insult those who disagree, would you like to trade barbs until you are exposed more than you already are?

my "little drawing"?

This is what I love about you Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voters......you think Reality is a conspiracy........the graph describes what has happened to the S&P since 2009....

If you don't think that is a big deal, ask someone with a 401K....

and keep cheering against your fellow citizens....that's most becoming...
I like how you make things up, almost like a bigot, you can not discuss what will likely happen, you have to make stuff up out of thin air.

What did I "make up"?

You all ready proved yourself not to be taken seriously, what is there left to discuss, you got your opinion and are only looking to insult those who disagree, would you like to trade barbs until you are exposed more than you already are?

Remember the last time I caught you bluffing?

I thought for sure that you would go away and come back under a new handle.....

as he is announcing Trump winning everything, lol.
I don't blame him. You all bitched about McCain & Romney & Bush Jr being Rinos.

TRUMP is the BIGGEST God damn rino this party has ever seen.

You all were so obsessed with getting everything your way or nothing at all and look where it got us. I'd give near anything to have had McCain or Romney rather than Obama for the last 7 years.

Most of you are either retired or work for someone else so you don't really feel the results of your all or nothing bullshit. As a business owner I pay dearly every God damn time the pendulum swings and I'm fucking sick of it.

The only result you get when setting a forest on fire is a dead forest that ultimately regrows only for you to burn it again.

Ya'lls wild fucking swings remind me of my ex wife who was bipolar.....

End fucking rant/

A very truthful post. Good job.

What did I "make up"?

You caught me, you must be the Message Board Police, so full of himself/herself. You post like an idiot, think like an idiot, that is why you thought wrong. You are pretty emotionally tied up into your posts, thinking they are so intimidating that people would actually never post again?

Moron!

What did I "make up"?

You caught me, you must be the Message Board Police, so full of himself/herself. You post like an idiot, think like an idiot, that is why you thought wrong. You are pretty emotionally tied up into your posts, thinking they are so intimidating that people would actually never post again?

Moron!
You are pretty emotionally tied up into your posts,

and yet you are the one going on like a hysterical crack whore..

You all were so obsessed with getting everything your way or nothing at all and look where it got us. I'd give near anything to have had McCain or Romney rather than Obama for the last 7 years.

Most of you are either retired or work for someone else so you don't really feel the results of your all or nothing bullshit. As a business owner I pay dearly every God damn time the pendulum swings and I'm fucking sick of it.

The only result you get when setting a forest on fire is a dead forest that ultimately regrows only for you to burn it again.

End fucking rant/
How is Trump a RINO? Lol...if he is its merely because he is NOT a politician. He is PRO American worker,He is Anti illegal immigration,he AGAINST the stupid NEO CON wars etc. He is what we want.I guess there is GOOD RINO and BAD RINO.

Wrong.
We Googled 'Trump Polish workers.' Here's what we found

Right, that is why you are trying to top your last insult? Which simply proves you are as you see others, you are hysterical, on crack, and wishing you could be a whore, which is very gay.

Right, that is why you are trying to top your last insult? Which simply proves you are as you see others, you are hysterical, on crack, and wishing you could be a whore, which is very gay.

Pull yourself together.....

And get on with proving your assertion......

I can't listen to him. His voice sounds like a screaming toddler with a severe case of laryngitis.....or breaking glass. He's a cackler.
But even it his voice was normal, why would you listen to him? He's a nobody. Never elected, never run, never ran a business, just another loudmouth at the end of the bar. His only claim to fame was being Chief of Staff to Ed Meese, AG in the most corrupt administration in history.

I can't listen to him. His voice sounds like a screaming toddler with a severe case of laryngitis.....or breaking glass. He's a cackler.
But even it his voice was normal, why would you listen to him? He's a nobody. Never elected, never run, never ran a business, just another loudmouth at the end of the bar. His only claim to fame was being Chief of Staff to Ed Meese, AG in the most corrupt administration in history.

I don't listen to talk radio, ever. The few times I've heard his screeching voice was on television or you tube.

Running a successful law firm is not a business? Being a successful writer is not a business?

End fucking rant/
I'd give near anything to have had McCain or Romney rather than Obama for the last 7 years.

What, in particular, have you found so objectionable?
I've already covered this for the last 7 years. From cash for clunkers to Obamacare mandates to epaulets regulations to driving up the cost of energy. You pick it, Obama has fucked it up. If you want more details on my opinion search my history

I'm familiar with your work.......It is a bouillabaisse of inchoate rage leveraged with a healthy dollop of alarming ignorance.....

Allow me to demonstrate....

Show me what has happened to energy prices.......

PAY THE MAN: Electricity Rates Soar To Record Levels As Obama Shutters Coal Plants

Kindly fuck off lemming
That's total bullshit. Coal isn't even competitive any longer with low natural gas prices.

You should get your info from actual news sites, and not Tucker Carlson.

End fucking rant/
I'd give near anything to have had McCain or Romney rather than Obama for the last 7 years.

I've already covered this for the last 7 years. From cash for clunkers to Obamacare mandates to epaulets regulations to driving up the cost of energy. You pick it, Obama has fucked it up. If you want more details on my opinion search my history

I'm familiar with your work.......It is a bouillabaisse of inchoate rage leveraged with a healthy dollop of alarming ignorance.....

PAY THE MAN: Electricity Rates Soar To Record Levels As Obama Shutters Coal Plants

Kindly fuck off lemming

What do the slopes of the lines in the graph to which Tucker's stooge links suggest about the rate of increase from 2001-2008 compared to that from 2009-2014...

They cram that crap down your funnel, and you don't have the sense to ask basic questions...
My rates have gone up 50 bucks on average. More than the decline in natural gas. Your graphs don't pay my utilities dumbass

End fucking rant/

Kindly fuck off lemming
That's total bullshit. Coal isn't even competitive any longer with low natural gas prices.

You should get your info from actual news sites, and not Tucker Carlson.
My home is not built for all natural gas. My business does not use ANY natural gas. You going to pay the tens of thousands to convert me?

So many dumbfucks on this forum

End fucking rant/

I don't think in private life you'll find a better individual than Mitt Romney.

Forum List

Back