Levin: Landmark Legal to File 'Immediate' Lawsuit if House Dems Use Slaughter Solutio

My hero Mark Levin promises to raise some hell if the flim-flam happens...tyranny is all about it..

Your Hero is certainly welcome to file any lawsuit his heart desires.

It is illegal and unconstitutional to try and pass a bill with no vote. Or did no one teach we are a Representative Republic with actual rules of democracy in our Congress?

My hero Mark Levin promises to raise some hell if the flim-flam happens...tyranny is all about it..

:cuckoo:

Actually, no he isn't. Outside the realm of the "thinking" of the modern American "liberal," lawsuits are supposed to be filed only when there is a good faith basis (factually and regarding the legal arguments to be made) supporting them.

As to the proper basis for the filing of a lawsuit, Mr. Levin is a Constitutional legal scholar and he doesn't require the permission of boredtoseeya to file a suit.

As to the underlying merits, Mark Levin's analysis is already spelled out. Although it runs contrary to the nature of the modern American "liberal," one is really required to actually take a look at the Constitution in order to see why the methodology proposed by the House is invalid.

Article I, Section 7 is not in the slightest bit unclear. The House "Rule" proposal unquestionably violates it.

To argue that other uses have been made, historically, of such a self-effectuating rule is to entirely miss the point. If something has been done in the past (generally over procedural matters), but it was improper to do it that way provides no support for us doing it again, now, especially on a non-procedural matter. How absurd.

Whether the prospective Levin lawsuit would work is another story. Our Judiciary is lame, too. But it's worth trying!

You know a person is low if Hannity actually looks up to him. Its like looking up to see the belly of a slug. Levin is on the same level as Savage as far as I am concerned. He is a horrible, horrible joke. Now saying that, lets see what comes of what he says. When nothing happens or is accomplished, you will have to admit he is a joke as well.

will wait for the apology and disavowing of that idiot. Cant wait.

Last edited:

It is illegal and unconstitutional to try and pass a bill with no vote. Or did no one teach we are a Representative Republic with actual rules of democracy in our Congress?

Fox talking points are so cute. Especially when people dont look into something before commenting. Its cute really.

Fox talking points are so cute. Especially when people dont look into something before commenting. Its cute really.

Even your Messiah recognizes the power of Fox News. :lol::lol::lol: Funny he would waste his very important time giving an interview on Fox since they are such an 'illegitimate' news organization. Your Messiah is a pathetic liar and was shown to be a total ass by Bret. :lol:

Any American who speaks his or her voice in opposition to government decisions is a hero in my eyes.

This includes our founders as they did so against tyranny, Cindy Sheehan as she did against the Iraqui war, the Tea Partyers as they are doing agains6t government expansion and intervention in the private sector...etc...etc...etc.

It is what defines us as America

You know a person is low if Hannity actually looks up to him. Its like looking up to see the belly of a slug. Levin is on the same level as Savage as far as I am concerned. He is a horrible, horrible joke. Now saying that, lets see what comes of what he says. When nothing happens or is accomplished, you will have to admit he is a joke as well.

A complete stumbling bumblefuck like you, autoZona, is in no position to assess such things. You are far too stupid to comprehend what's even going on, much less what is actually at stake.

Mark Levin's farts are smarter than you on your best days.

And you are also wrong in that insipid conclusion of yours. Nobody says that Mark Levin and Landmark Legal will absolutely prevail when they file suit. The cards are, after all, stacked and weighted by virtue of the fact that our Judicial Branch often pays no allegiance to the Constitution either. But if the issue gets raised before a Court that does understand what the Constitution says and cares about the oath judges take to adhere TO the Constitution, then the House "Rule" method of purportedly "passing" this health care monstrosity should go down in flames.

IT is not at all surprising that a pissant like you is indifferent to the glaringly obvious violation of the Constitution even in the probable method of "passing" the House measure. Thankfully, not all people are as openly dishonest about such things as you are.

Zonya Bolonya,

Something that should be OBVIOUS to one and all.

When an ANTI-Obamarrhoid makes a mistake........and that does happen in one out of a hundred pronouncements on this Forum, and usually either admitted to.....or retracted....IT BECOMES A BIG DEAL !!!!!

On the other hand, when Political Idiots like you Obamarrhoids CONSTANTLY PUKE OUT PUKE.......... AND......... ITS ALMOST IMMEDIATELY RECOGNIZED AS....... PUKE.........THEN.....SINCE IT'S PAR FOR THE COURSE.......LIFE GOES ON WITHOUT A FUCKING MURMUR (usually).

JUST AS IN THIS CASE.

A Political Idiot LIKE you, a CERTIFIED OBAMARRHOID ...... is all AGOG that a POSSIBILITY exists that an ANTI-OBAMARRHOID IS WRONG.....and is DEMANDING an "EXPECTED APOLOGY".......

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FACT THAT ZONYA BOLONYA IS WRONG (not WILL be wrong) .........WHAT HAPPENS THEN ????

I'll tell ya: PROBABLY NONE OF US ANTI-OBAMARRHOIDS WILL POINT THE MISTAKE TO THE OBAMARRHOID FREAK BECAUSE IT'S PAR FOR THE COURSE.

So, if it has ever been done in the past, those are illegal and unconstitutional too. I look forward to this proceeding. I really do.

Actually, no he isn't. Outside the realm of the "thinking" of the modern American "liberal," lawsuits are supposed to be filed only when there is a good faith basis (factually and regarding the legal arguments to be made) supporting them.

As to the proper basis for the filing of a lawsuit, Mr. Levin is a Constitutional legal scholar and he doesn't require the permission of boredtoseeya to file a suit.

As to the underlying merits, Mark Levin's analysis is already spelled out. Although it runs contrary to the nature of the modern American "liberal," one is really required to actually take a look at the Constitution in order to see why the methodology proposed by the House is invalid.

Article I, Section 7 is not in the slightest bit unclear. The House "Rule" proposal unquestionably violates it.

To argue that other uses have been made, historically, of such a self-effectuating rule is to entirely miss the point. If something has been done in the past (generally over procedural matters), but it was improper to do it that way provides no support for us doing it again, now, especially on a non-procedural matter. How absurd.

Whether the prospective Levin lawsuit would work is another story. Our Judiciary is lame, too. But it's worth trying!

DAMN! I've got to stop following you around. I did it again! :facepalm:

Zonya Bolonya,

Something that should be OBVIOUS to one and all.

When an ANTI-Obamarrhoid makes a mistake........and that does happen in one out of a hundred pronouncements on this Forum, and usually either admitted to.....or retracted....IT BECOMES A BIG DEAL !!!!!

On the other hand, when Political Idiots like you Obamarrhoids CONSTANTLY PUKE OUT PUKE.......... AND......... ITS ALMOST IMMEDIATELY RECOGNIZED AS....... PUKE.........THEN.....SINCE IT'S PAR FOR THE COURSE.......LIFE GOES ON WITHOUT A FUCKING MURMUR (usually).

JUST AS IN THIS CASE.

A Political Idiot LIKE you, a CERTIFIED OBAMARRHOID ...... is all AGOG that a POSSIBILITY exists that an ANTI-OBAMARRHOID IS WRONG.....and is DEMANDING an "EXPECTED APOLOGY".......

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FACT THAT ZONYA BOLONYA IS WRONG (not WILL be wrong) .........WHAT HAPPENS THEN ????

I'll tell ya: PROBABLY NONE OF US ANTI-OBAMARRHOIDS WILL POINT THE MISTAKE TO THE OBAMARRHOID FREAK BECAUSE IT'S PAR FOR THE COURSE.

Here is a fine representative of the Conservative Right today.

Wow are you vapid.

I entered a thread you had already posted in, so that means one of us is somehow (on that basis) "following around" the other?

You are certifiable.

Oh, and I even commented on something stupid you had said. You are demanding immunity from replies?

Go bark at the moon.

Now, IF you were inclined to respond to a post on the merits (this is what's technically known as a "contrary to fact hypothetical" since your normal style is to avoid being substantive and instead to always go for the ad hominem asides), you MIGHT have chosen to address how passing the Bill in the House via a "Rule" supposedly does not violate the Constitution, Article I, Section 7.

Of course, it's glaringly obvious that the proposed METHOD of "passing" the House bill would be a clear cut violation of that provision, so maybe this accounts for why you (as always) chose to avoid the topic and just resort to your vapid deflection shit, again, instead.

Last edited:

These CON$ and their FRIVOLOUS law suits! :lol:

Funny how he never filed a single law suit while Gingrich and the rest of the GOP "tyrants" used the same deem and pass several hundred times in the past!!! :cuckoo:

Wow are you vapid.

I entered a thread you had already posted in, so that means one of us is somehow (on that basis) "following around" the other?

You are certifiable.

Oh, and I even commented on something stupid you had said. You are demanding immunity from replies?

Go bark at the moon.

Now, IF you were inclined to respond to a post on the merits (this is what's technically known as a "contrary to fact hypothetical" since your normal style is to avoid being substantive and instead to always go for the ad hominem asides), you MIGHT have chosen to address how passing the Bill in the House via a "Rule" supposedly does not violate the Constitution, Article I, Section 7.

Of course, it's glaringly obvious that the proposed METHOD of "passing" the House bill would be a clear cut violation of that provision, so maybe this accounts for why you (as always) chose to avoid the topic and just resort to your vapid deflection shit, again, instead.

Damn! I have GOT TO stop doing this following you around!

These CON$ and their FRIVOLOUS law suits! :lol:

Funny how he never filed a single law suit while Gingrich and the rest of the GOP "tyrants" used the same deem and pass several hundred times in the past!!! :cuckoo:

What are you talking about? Republicans have never done this! If they had, it would be hypocritical to complain about the process today! Curse you for making stuff up!!!!

Wow are you vapid.

You are certifiable.

Go bark at the moon.

Damn! I have GOT TO stop doing this following you around!

Well, at least with a bullshit post like ^ that, you underscore your own dishonesty.

It's not like I expected you to actually address the point or be on topic.

I guess the law is going to be coming for Gingrich and Hastert and they are going to jail since they ussed the same fucking thing hundereds of times.

I guess the law is going to be coming for Gingrich and Hastert and they are going to jail since they ussed the same fucking thing hundereds of times.

LMFAO...going to jail?
Even if it was illegal, you dont go to jail for it.
You truly are clueless TM......you prove it everytime you post.

Forum List

Back