Levantine the first Religious Scammers.

Are you sure that is the right quote? YOu got noah and the ark, but nothing about Levintine scammers

Sons of God (B'nai HaElohim, בני האלהים) is a phrase used in Levantine Bronze and Iron Age texts[citation needed] to describe the "divine council" of the major gods;[citation needed] in the Hebrew bible the gods become divine beings subordinate to Yahweh, the one god of Israel.[citation needed] The most famous occurrence of the term is in the Book of Genesis, immediately prior to the Deluge:

So you don't believe the Bible that says those who accept the covenant are the Children of God?

So you don't believe the Bible that says those who accept the covenant are the Children of God?

5And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Looks like God put and end to those scammers, just think how many would be gone if he did that today.

Forum List

Back