letter from someone "ripping apart" families

EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue

if you're using this situation to further your hate against trump - fuck you.
I get it. It is OK to kidnap someone's kid as long as you feed, clothe & treat them well.

Trump is a fucking asshole for doing this & so are you for supporting it.

You fucking people are scum.
who's kidnapping someone?

strong charge - how about validating that w/some facts, not a mocked up TIME pic that's a lie pass off as representation of a truth they obviously couldn't find.

you're just fucked in the head dude. get a hug and some help soon.

Well Trump has passed no major legislation to date. As far as dealking with illegals and the most recent firestorm comes from Executive Order 13768 of January 25, 2017.
maybe.

Executive Order 13768 - Wikipedia

but where does it say to separate the families?
Does not spell that out as policy just makes it possible under law! That is all you need is possible. This is why I am against knee jerk reaction bills or orders they do not always do what is intended!
can't disagree there. but "makes it possible" would be the fact that our system simply does not allow families to stay together when the parents are arrested.

if a man and woman in akron ohio are selling drugs out their back door and are caught, they go to prison. what happens to their kids? this isn't picking on the illegals - it's our process of law enforcement we all go through if we're in that situation.
There is room for better written law, period! That being said I also believe in giving Trump some time for a better solution! He may have one. He may not! Time will tell.
its up to congress to fix this in the end. blaming trump is easy and convenient but he's far from the roadblock here. we're using these kids and immigration as a political issue and in doing so, we refuse to work with trump now. good reason or not that's 4 to 8 years of nothing getting done cause we don't like the other person.

i can't think of a better way to show our collective lack of maturity.
They are not being used! Their plight was found out by the public and the public felt it could be done better. I believe it can. I still believe Americans can come up with better solutions than before.

maybe.

Executive Order 13768 - Wikipedia

but where does it say to separate the families?
Does not spell that out as policy just makes it possible under law! That is all you need is possible. This is why I am against knee jerk reaction bills or orders they do not always do what is intended!
can't disagree there. but "makes it possible" would be the fact that our system simply does not allow families to stay together when the parents are arrested.

if a man and woman in akron ohio are selling drugs out their back door and are caught, they go to prison. what happens to their kids? this isn't picking on the illegals - it's our process of law enforcement we all go through if we're in that situation.
There is room for better written law, period! That being said I also believe in giving Trump some time for a better solution! He may have one. He may not! Time will tell.
its up to congress to fix this in the end. blaming trump is easy and convenient but he's far from the roadblock here. we're using these kids and immigration as a political issue and in doing so, we refuse to work with trump now. good reason or not that's 4 to 8 years of nothing getting done cause we don't like the other person.

i can't think of a better way to show our collective lack of maturity.
They are not being used! Their plight was found out by the public and the public felt it could be done better. I believe it can. I still believe Americans can come up with better solutions than before.
the left blaming trump means they are using the kids.
trump acted to stop what the left said was abuse - the left didn't care.

we both agree we can and should do better as a country in dealing with this. but if we're busy attacking a person we'll never get there. and if the focus continues to be on trump then yes, the left is using the kids to attack trump vs. going after congress to pass better laws and policies to fix this.

EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue

I get it. It is OK to kidnap someone's kid as long as you feed, clothe & treat them well.

strong charge - how about validating that w/some facts, not a mocked up TIME pic that's a lie pass off as representation of a truth they obviously couldn't find.

Your fat assed orange buddy.

Trump is taking kids from their parents & will give them back if Congress funds hos stupid fucking wall.

That is kidnapping asswipe.

The problem is a person. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown in the White House. That is the problem, and his sick bigoted asshole followers. None of this needed to happen. It was done to create a bargaining chip out of the misery of children.
the problem is you're emotionally insecure and need to justify your hate with lies and lash out at those calling you what you are.

you didn't even know about these kids a month ago so don't give me that bargaining chip shit when that's exactly what the left is using them for.

Not a peep out of these morons during the Obama and Clinton Administrations. Leftists are easily led by their handlers. They do as they are told. They have been instructed to cry about this topic even though Trump is trying to correct previous admin errors in judgement. Next month they will manufacture some other outrage to be pissed about. This is just another distraction from the real issues. FBI and the DOJ.
Wasn’t happening under Clinton or Obama. Or even Dubya. Dumb little Trump Nazi :itsok:

You had no problem when Obama was ripping fathers away, and flying them sometimes thousands of miles away.

Before Jeff Sessions Separated Immigrant Families, Obama Did It
May 8, 2018, 6:16pm Tina Vasquez

A program that detains male Mexican migrants near the border and repatriates them far from their area of origin ramped up under the Obama administration—and often led to family separation.

Trump is taking kids from their parents & will give them back if Congress funds hos stupid fucking wall.

you're fucked in the head dude.

The problem is a person. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown in the White House. That is the problem, and his sick bigoted asshole followers. None of this needed to happen. It was done to create a bargaining chip out of the misery of children.
the problem is you're emotionally insecure and need to justify your hate with lies and lash out at those calling you what you are.

you didn't even know about these kids a month ago so don't give me that bargaining chip shit when that's exactly what the left is using them for.

Not a peep out of these morons during the Obama and Clinton Administrations. Leftists are easily led by their handlers. They do as they are told. They have been instructed to cry about this topic even though Trump is trying to correct previous admin errors in judgement. Next month they will manufacture some other outrage to be pissed about. This is just another distraction from the real issues. FBI and the DOJ.
Wasn’t happening under Clinton or Obama. Or even Dubya. Dumb little Trump Nazi :itsok:
The pictures were taken while Obama was president, dumbass.

LOL. If this is how all the mentally challenged libs think, we will never lose another election. Kidnapping? Holy shit, you are dumb.

LOL. If this is how all the mentally challenged libs think, we will never lose another election. Kidnapping? Holy shit, you are dumb.

Trumpettes calling other people stupid is like Donald Trump calling other people fat.

Dumbass? really? the children under Obama came here unaccompanied.

The children being photographed now were separated from their parents. Trump chose this.

Look. I realize it is not your fault that you are this fucking stupid but try harder to be better informed. You are embarrassing yourself.

We separate those that have no documentation TO INSURE THEY ARE NOT BEING KIDNAPPED, like the now famous little crying girl KIDNAPPED FROM HER FATHER!

Get informed or STFU.

Dumbass? really? the children under Obama came here unaccompanied.

The children being photographed now were separated from their parents. Trump chose this.

Look. I realize it is not your fault that you are this fucking stupid but try harder to be better informed. You are embarrassing yourself.
bull
fucking
shit.

the poster child tor "separated kids" was separated yes.

from her father in honduras.

you people hiding behind lies and kids are fucking pathetic.

Ignorant fuk. Did you even bother to read the letter?

Check this out swill:

All of these kids were sick or ill. It might be something as simple as dehydration but often times it was more than that. Much more……..

Such as the 10 year old girl that I flew who had been raped no less than 10 times on her journey. Her private parts torn by the continued trauma inflicted each night of her stay in the dessert. Her screams and cries of mistrust still haunt me to this day when I think about it.

Then there was a little boy who was only 5 years old covered in scabies, flees, and abscesses with a broken jaw from being hit by a smuggler for crying.

There were many kids that were so malnourished and dehydrated that they could not hold any solid food down and were delirious from sun exposure. Most of these kids had never slept under a roof their entire lives. They certainly never slept in a bed as they often slept on the ground with animals in their home countries.

At the centers where these children were housed they cried aloud. Why wouldn’t they? Most had been on a journey that no human should ever go through. Most have never been able to trust a single soul their entire lives, even their parents. They were afraid of the future.

----------------

Don't you get it? These kids were fleeing death to get here. Seeking asylum is not illegal.
What made Republicans these heartless and mean spirited people? I don't understand how such nastiness could exist in our country masquerading as a political party. I've heard Steve Miller in the White House enjoys seeing these children suffering.

“Stephen Actually Enjoys Seeing Those Pictures”: The West Wing Fractures Over Trump’s Migrant-Family Policy
Stephen-miller-Stephen-Bannon.jpg

The deplorables have turned despicable.

Check this out swill:

All of these kids were sick or ill. It might be something as simple as dehydration but often times it was more than that. Much more……..

Such as the 10 year old girl that I flew who had been raped no less than 10 times on her journey. Her private parts torn by the continued trauma inflicted each night of her stay in the dessert. Her screams and cries of mistrust still haunt me to this day when I think about it.

Then there was a little boy who was only 5 years old covered in scabies, flees, and abscesses with a broken jaw from being hit by a smuggler for crying.

There were many kids that were so malnourished and dehydrated that they could not hold any solid food down and were delirious from sun exposure. Most of these kids had never slept under a roof their entire lives. They certainly never slept in a bed as they often slept on the ground with animals in their home countries.

At the centers where these children were housed they cried aloud. Why wouldn’t they? Most had been on a journey that no human should ever go through. Most have never been able to trust a single soul their entire lives, even their parents. They were afraid of the future.

----------------

Don't you get it? These kids were fleeing death to get here. Seeking asylum is not illegal.
What made Republicans these heartless and mean spirited people? I don't understand how such nastiness could exist in our country masquerading as a political party. I've heard Steve Miller in the White House enjoys seeing these children suffering.

“Stephen Actually Enjoys Seeing Those Pictures”: The West Wing Fractures Over Trump’s Migrant-Family Policy

shine up summore of that stupid, son.

Check this out swill:

----------------

From the accounts you reference, the true misery and abuse occurred on the journey. All of the trauma suffered by the children is the fault of the parents. Send them all back.

Forum List

Back