Lets talk REALITY on the Corona virus economically for once

Just heard that any further announcement or government information put out by any federal government organization, regarding Coron Virus will have to be cleared by Mike Pence. Guess we are going back to top down management and information control. Good luck everybody.
Hopefully Mike's response is better than what he displayed during Indiana's opioid/HIV crisis:

“Pence Is Not a Medical Expert”: Is the Trump Admin Ready to Stop a U.S. Coronavirus Pandemic? | Democracy Now!

"Pence is not a medical expert, and he certainly is not someone who’s demonstrated particularly great amount of respect for science.

"When he was governor of the state of Indiana, the opioid crisis started in southern Indiana. And suddenly people were injecting opioids.

"He went to his god and came back and told the Legislature that he did not believe that any human being should receive sterile syringes to assist them in being a drug addict.

"His own Legislature countered him; he vetoed.

"Countered, vetoed.

"Meanwhile, according to a study published by Yale University, at least 250 people got infected with HIV as a result of this crazy policy."
PenceCorona1.png

Trump Taps Anti-Science Mike Pence To Lead U.S. Coronavirus Response
Don't underestimate Pence. Pence is better at crossing the T's and dotting the I's then Trump and he will make Progs a little happier. But from the tone of Nancy it seems they are taking their foot off the Trump is no good accelerator a bit because of this virus issue. These people are murderers. Just like the media/entertainment shills. And you guys keep asking for more gruel.
Hope you're right, but I never lost anything by not trusting anybody in my whole life.
You have no idea what you have missed by not trusting anybody.
Yep G, but since I missed it, I don't miss it. I've been paid to operate acting in reliance, but that's different.

Pneumonia effects 12 million Americans each year, 1 million hospitalization , 50,000 deaths.
The corona new kid in town is just another on the list of end of mankind that liberals cherish. West Nile, Ebola, SARS, bird flu, and more. Proportionality would normally prevail but not in a fake media led progoganda. Yes it’s new, yes pay attention to it but back at the onset of those other viruses the media was not in free fall fakery and there really was little voice for malcontents who espouse that Americans, particularly white, deserve to suffer.
Why do you think Trump has not proposed testing every single pneumonia patient currently hospitalized in the US?

“Pence Is Not a Medical Expert”: Is the Trump Admin Ready to Stop a U.S. Coronavirus Pandemic? | Democracy Now!

"...the most urgent thing we should be doing — is testing every single pneumonia patient that is hospitalized, because if there’s likely to be a sneak-through of this epidemic, it’s going to come through as a pneumonia patient.

"It’s going to be diagnosed as flu or some other cause.

"And it’s actually going to be this coronavirus, and COVID-19 will break out in the hospital ward.

"This is what we’ve seen all over the world so far, is these outbreaks really explode when they hit one of two things: a religious site, where you have large concentrations of people coming in for a religious festival of some sort, or a hospital."

Sorry.
A shortage of test kits are due to a bi-partisan shortsightedness!
This may be news to a Big Gov't proponent like you, but the Gov't cannot save you.
Good luck!

Dude, I just heard the governor of CA is about to start announcing thousands of his people have the virus. Are you ready for the political end to turn? Ready or not. They want to destroy america. It really isn't more evidenced than this new threat to the world. they will make it about trump.
Trump did not cause the virus and there is no conspiracy behind the virus. Trump can fuck up the response to the virus but that remains to be seen. Will he takes some lumps for the virus,yes. When you are in charge you blamed for things you had nothing to do with and get credit for things you had nothing to do with. It has never been any different.

Thank you.
Black Swan events are best handled in a bi-partisan effort; but the Dimms hate Trump so much that it ain't happening!
When someone shits all over you you call for bi partisanship? Trump is a scumbag that has called out anyone who doesn't kiss his ass both dem and repub and now he wants bi partisanship???

You miss the point.
The Country couldn't get bi-partisanship if it meant our total survival.
We can only thank the Dimms for this!!!

Dude, I just heard the governor of CA is about to start announcing thousands of his people have the virus. Are you ready for the political end to turn? Ready or not. They want to destroy america. It really isn't more evidenced than this new threat to the world. they will make it about trump.
Trump did not cause the virus and there is no conspiracy behind the virus. Trump can fuck up the response to the virus but that remains to be seen. Will he takes some lumps for the virus,yes. When you are in charge you blamed for things you had nothing to do with and get credit for things you had nothing to do with. It has never been any different.

Thank you.
Black Swan events are best handled in a bi-partisan effort; but the Dimms hate Trump so much that it ain't happening!
Well I c an not blame the democrats for taking thier swings it is the way the game is played. As long as a response is funded they have done thier job and they have funded the issue. Trump even said they offered more money than needed. I hope he was right. What I did not hear was how the money was going to be spent. That is what I am most interested in. The sad reality is they could give me a list of expendatures and I would not know if they were needed. I don't know shit about stopping pandimics. All I can hope is that the right people get the money and this situation is taken care of as soon as possible. I make a living on tourism so I am a bit worried about my pay check at the moment.

Pneumonia effects 12 million Americans each year, 1 million hospitalization , 50,000 deaths.
The corona new kid in town is just another on the list of end of mankind that liberals cherish. West Nile, Ebola, SARS, bird flu, and more. Proportionality would normally prevail but not in a fake media led progoganda. Yes it’s new, yes pay attention to it but back at the onset of those other viruses the media was not in free fall fakery and there really was little voice for malcontents who espouse that Americans, particularly white, deserve to suffer.
Why do you think Trump has not proposed testing every single pneumonia patient currently hospitalized in the US?

"...the most urgent thing we should be doing — is testing every single pneumonia patient that is hospitalized, because if there’s likely to be a sneak-through of this epidemic, it’s going to come through as a pneumonia patient.

"And it’s actually going to be this coronavirus, and COVID-19 will break out in the hospital ward.

"This is what we’ve seen all over the world so far, is these outbreaks really explode when they hit one of two things: a religious site, where you have large concentrations of people coming in for a religious festival of some sort, or a hospital."
It’s not a Trump issue it’s a virus issue and you can’t impeach him over it so what is your interest???

Thank you.
Well I c an not blame the democrats for taking thier swings it is the way the game is played. As long as a response is funded they have done thier job and they have funded the issue. Trump even said they offered more money than needed. I hope he was right. What I did not hear was how the money was going to be spent. That is what I am most interested in. The sad reality is they could give me a list of expendatures and I would not know if they were needed. I don't know shit about stopping pandimics. All I can hope is that the right people get the money and this situation is taken care of as soon as possible. I make a living on tourism so I am a bit worried about my pay check at the moment.
Watch the pos use it for his wall like he used military funds

Thank you.

I wish you luck.
But reality sez that we are too divided as a Nation to effectively handle this promptly and efficiently.

Thank you.

I wish you luck.
But reality sez that we are too divided as a Nation to effectively handle this promptly and efficiently.
my season starts in 28 days, the early bite is the best and when I make the most money. If I do not fill boats early it could realy hurt my season. I guess I should be looking for a bar tending job on one of the islands in case my early season is a dud. Realy wanted to just fish this year.

Thank you.

I wish you luck.
my season starts in 28 days, the early bite is the best and when I make the most money. If I do not fill boats early it could realy hurt my season. I guess I should be looking for a bar tending job on one of the islands in case my early season is a dud. Realy wanted to just fish this year.

It positively says alot about you that you are taking this seriously and already thinking about alternatives.
I wish you well!

Thank you.

I wish you luck.

It positively says alot about you that you are taking this seriously and already thinking about alternatives.
I wish you well!
when you make all your money in eight months you have to think about those things. Mine is a starting buisness and we have a want to get some deep sea fishing charters going in the south. The boats alone cost 150k before we get fish finders,radar, tackle and such. You ever look at the kind of money a deep sea rod can cost? Gotta take that shit serious if you wanna accomplish it. I have had a taste of living on the water. In my mind no other way to live. Failure is not an option.

The reality is that thanks to the fear from the virus the DJI is now back to about where it was on the day Trump started his 2nd year in office.

The reality is that the market drop is due in part to the lead Bernie Sanders has acquired in the primaries.

Wall Street cites Bernie Sanders as a rival to the coronavirus as a market risk
Javier E. David
Editor focused on markets and the economy
Yahoo FinanceFebruary 27, 2020

A potential Bernie Sanders presidency is slowly becoming a concern on Wall Street that rivals the escalating coronavirus crisis.

Wall Street cites Bernie Sanders as a rival to the coronavirus as a market risk

Sorry.
This may be news to a Big Gov't proponent like you, but the Gov't cannot save you.
Good luck!
Who gets the blame for this, "Crooked Hillary?"

Coronavirus Live Updates: Cases Soar in Italy and Iran; U.S. Workers Possibly Exposed, Complaint Says

"Federal government health workers were not given proper medical training or protective gear when they were sent to assist Americans who had been quarantined for possible exposure to the coronavirus, according to a whistle-blower complaint.

"Staff members entered quarantine areas at Travis Air Force Base and March Air Reserve Base in California, interacted with the people who were in isolation and then moved freely around and off the bases, the complaint said.

"The whistle-blower, described as a senior leader at the Department of Health and Human Services, said at least one worker stayed in a nearby hotel and left California on a commercial flight."

I suppose MAGA Morons will run out of excuses for their ignorant, arrogant messiah at some point, but that will likely happen after he dies in prison.

Sorry.
Good luck!

Coronavirus Live Updates: Cases Soar in Italy and Iran; U.S. Workers Possibly Exposed, Complaint Says

"Federal government health workers were not given proper medical training or protective gear when they were sent to assist Americans who had been quarantined for possible exposure to the coronavirus, according to a whistle-blower complaint.

"Staff members entered quarantine areas at Travis Air Force Base and March Air Reserve Base in California, interacted with the people who were in isolation and then moved freely around and off the bases, the complaint said.

"The whistle-blower, described as a senior leader at the Department of Health and Human Services, said at least one worker stayed in a nearby hotel and left California on a commercial flight."

I suppose MAGA Morons will run out of excuses for their ignorant, arrogant messiah at some point, but that will likely happen after he dies in prison.
Whistleblower!!
Hooray
Kinda been missing that farce

Sorry.
Good luck!

You're 'shot out', dude.

It’s not a Trump issue it’s a virus issue and you can’t impeach him over it so what is your interest???
t’s not a Trump issue it’s a virus issue and you can’t impeach him over it so what is your interest???
National defense.

Trump systematically destroyed crucial aspects of public health infrastructure solely because they were put in place by Obama.

In case you've forgotten, impeachment arrives next November and another totally bungled response to public safety will not improve Don the Con's chances to stay out of prison

Trump Proposes Significant Cuts to NIH for 2021 Budget

"In the 2021 budget request sent to Congress yesterday (February 10), President Donald Trump has requested that the National Institutes of Health’s budget drop from more than $41 billion this year to $38.7 billion, a 7 percent cut, and that the National Science Foundation’s budget drop by 6 percent to around $6.3 billion, Science reports."

Forum List

Back