Let's Take A Closer Look At The Broncos ...

I HOPE the Chiefs will beat Denver BUT reality sets in and I remember hoping my marriages would last a lifetime.

That's why I put my energy into the Seahawks. At least they TRY when things go badly. Women sometimes not so much. :lol:

I hope the Cheaps bet the Doncos also. I think they have a real good chance at home. Manning doesn't like the noise and KC is getting real good at turnovers.

The secret to spanking Denver is to smack that runt Welker around in the early part of the game and punish Decker every time he comes near a football. I know it was only preseason but the Seahawks beat Denver 40 something to 10. Denver D is a joke. Manning folds when under serious pressure.

He also chokes in big games like last year against the ravens throwing that costly interception in overtime.:D goes way back to his days in college. Yeah i think the clowns take them in kc.

I HOPE the Chiefs will beat Denver BUT reality sets in and I remember hoping my marriages would last a lifetime.

That's why I put my energy into the Seahawks. At least they TRY when things go badly. Women sometimes not so much. :lol:

I hope the Cheaps bet the Doncos also. I think they have a real good chance at home. Manning doesn't like the noise and KC is getting real good at turnovers.

The secret to spanking Denver is to smack that runt Welker around in the early part of the game and punish Decker every time he comes near a football. I know it was only preseason but the Seahawks beat Denver 40 something to 10. Denver D is a joke. Manning folds when under serious pressure.

He also chokes in big games like last year against the ravens throwing that costly interception in overtime.:D goes way back to his days in college. Yeah i think the clowns take them in kc.

It's the lower altitude....oxygen poisoning.. :lol:

except it all goes back to his days at college as well.:lol:

except it all goes back to his days at college as well.:lol:

I wouldn't know. I don't follow SEC or Gulf Coast football by choice. I never really liked Archie Manning and his kids are homely. :lol:

I only know because I remember seeing a post Rightwinger said about that sometime back giving the example.lol.

Best QB against the Blitz in 2013 so far is Peyton Manning, that is an NFL fact.

Forum List

Back