Lets review 2 of Trump's campaign promises..and bring in a dose of reality

Among many other promises, trump has promised JOB-GROWTH, and a reduction in TAXES...

Regarding the first, most economists would consider the current unemployment rate of 4.6% at just about FULL employment.......

Second, tax reduction (especially when also calling for massive spending policies) are INSANE......
Reagan enacted tax reductions which resulted in the nation's debt being TRIPLED.
GWB, also enacted tax reductions (while fighting 2 costly wars and introducing Medicare Advantage) and the results were a 101% DOUBLING of the national debt.

Are historical facts really that difficult to understand and NOT repeat?

Real unemployment is closer to 22 percent and 51 percent of those that even have a job make less than 30K per year and 71 percent make less than 50K a year...that's not progress nor is it a defining success of the Barrypuppet. I'm not blaming all of this on the Barrypuppet because he was just following orders....but to claim that he made this HUGE difference and raised the standard of living for the middle class and working poor while leaving the border porous is pure bullshit. Your partisan bullshit is so easy to debunk.

I don't know if Trump is legit or not but it will be music to my ears as you bellyache about Trump as you demand "mo gubermint, mo' fees, mo' entitlements and subsidies" because leftards can never get enough "gubermint"....God help us....

Wassa matter, you and bullshit mad 'cause nobody buys your fake stories?

No, no.......please don't get me wrong...
We NEED nitwits like you around so we can tell our kids what can happen when they want to quit school......

You're so full of shit. Bush didn't double the debt, Obama doubled the debt, moron.

Which President Added Most to the U.S. Debt?
George W. Bush: Added $5.849 trillion, a 101 percent increase in the $5.8 trillion debt level at the end of Clinton's last budget, FY 2001.
Nobody buys your fake numbers from your fake sites, hack.
How did you get so fucking stupid ya dumb shit.

Look at the facts dunce. The budget deficit after Clinton was nearly zero.

Then Bush cut over three trillion with the Bush Tax Cuts.

The Iraq war cost three trillion.

Medicare Part D cost a trillion.

Over 42,000 factories moved to China from 2001 to 2008 so all that revenue was gone, gone, gone.

So don't keep being such a stupid fuck. God, I hope you aren't American. I hate the thought that we should be growing them that stupid.

Does that "full employment" count for the almost 20 million children living in poverty?

Well, sad as it is, blame it on Trump and his wanna-be cabinet and donors.

PacAtackGraphic.jpg

I agree. It is lame that you bombard this board with your fake news.

"Fake news"......Yet another great elocution gift that Trump has bestowed upon his dumb sheep...LOL

Actually, your fake news outlets coined the term about outlets not making up their brand of fake news. It's just funny as hell that it got turned on them so fast; but not shocking.

You'll have to ask nat4900. He's the resident genius economist here. He's a wizard with a magic calculator.

facts and reality are your worst enemy....avoid them at all costs....and keep watching Sean Hannity.

You're so full of shit. Bush didn't double the debt, Obama doubled the debt, moron.

George W. Bush: Added $5.849 trillion, a 101 percent increase in the $5.8 trillion debt level at the end of Clinton's last budget, FY 2001.

Over 42,000 factories moved to China from 2001 to 2008 so all that revenue was gone, gone, gone.

So don't keep being such a stupid fuck. God, I hope you aren't American. I hate the thought that we should be growing them that stupid.
Hey look, r is having a meltdown because I don't buy his bullshit.

WHOA!!!!! Hold on there, cowboy...are you claiming that USA.INC was out of debt when Bill "drop trou" left office????? The federal deficit and the federal debt are two very different things but at the end of the day? USA.INC still owed the Federal Reserve over 5 trillion dollars...credit extended to this corporate entity (that the Fed banker's sister company the IMF took into receivership in 1950) so USA.INC wasn't any where close to being out of debt...Bushpuppet doubled it and then the Barrypuppet doubled it....what will Trump do? Only time will tell.

What I can say with no reservations is that you are absolutely fucking clueless and you are totally uneducated about how this fraudulent monetary system actually works....

Forum List

Back