Lets remember WHY Charlottesville rally happened to begin with

It was because leftist Anti Americans wanted to destroy and forget history they disagreed with and wanted done away with,much like Al Qaeda and ISIS did in areas they controlled...destroy monuments and historical documents etc. The leftists wanted to remove and destroy a statue of General Lee..the riots,deaths,violence ALL fall on their heads. They started the war and WE will finish it. This is a war have no doubt about that and we will win this war or we will die trying.

I have absolutely no love of General Lee.

But then I've got nothing against him neither.

Like a hundred other historical figures I learned about in school, he's a part of the fabric of America's past. I neither support nor condone him, but neither do i condemn him; he never did anything to me. He's dead! Long time ago. It's important for a person to keep perspective.

It's all too easy to get caught up in judging history based on the present not realizing that 150 years ago, life was very different, things were different, and YOU CANNOT APPLY STANDARDS WHICH DID NOT EXIST THEN in judging things by what we see and know TODAY. What is done is done and nothing can change it.

That said, statues are statues, they support NOTHING; they merely commemorate a moment in time. There is not a nation on this earth which hasn't history that in hindsight, it wouldn't frown upon today-- -- -- that's the nature of history. Statues are created to pay homage and respect to those people it addresses. Leaving a statue does not mean you agree with it, it merely respects the views of others that saw things differently. It reminds us of our past that we may learn from it, tearing it down robs us of our past that we may grow from it. A people disconnected/in denial of its own past is a people lost, likely doomed to repeat it. Worse, tolerance of things we know in hindsight were wrong, is a far far better, more magnanimous thing than intolerance of anything just because you don't agree with it and demanding all agree with you or be destroyed.

The latter, that is just raw, naked fascism.

All I know is that it takes two sides to tango. There would be no problem if those who agree, agree to agree and those who disagree agree to disagree. People LEARN from respecting differences in viewpoints, problem is that we have lost all respect. Looking for confrontation gets you violence. Labels creates polarity. When I see people labeling others who rise up merely to exercise their right to protest what they believe in and rise up to defend their beliefs labeled as "violence," I ask: VIOLENCE WITH WHOM? With themselves? You are confronting others to deny others their freedom to their own views? Those who show up to "smack them down" are just LOOKING FOR VIOLENCE, and creating it. And they will find it. Many will ultimately die fighting over whether to tear down a piece of metal only meant to signify a piece of history two centuries past.

If THAT isn't the definition of ITINERANT STUPIDITY, I don't know what else is.

Look here, douchebag, are you for or against erasing history like ISIS? There's no in-between on this and waffling, boy.

Yes or No.

I know you're not too bright, but you might try reading what I wrote again and in it you'll find your answer.

TL;DR. Get to the point, faggot, or are you incapable of that?
Too Long.....Exactly. Trumpanzees can't read very well...so history from a book isn't a good option.

In 1916, the war was long over, the issue of slavery was settled.....yet still they saw a need to ressurect the issue throughout the south

Though slavery was gone, Jim Crow was in its place. Statues were erected to remind blacks of their continued status

I've never read anything in any history book that supports your claim that the Jim Crow south of the early 20th century needed statues to keep the blacks down.

Can you support that very odd claim, or is this one of those, "throw shit against the wall, and hope no one calls on it moments" and you will just deflect, dodge and distract?

"I've studied the history of Confederate memorials. Here's what to do about them."

The Confederate monuments in New Orleans; Charlottesville, Virginia; Durham, North Carolina, and elsewhere did not organically pop up like mushrooms. The installation of the 1,000-plus memorials across the US was the result of the orchestrated efforts of white Southerners and a few Northerners with clear political objectives: They tended to be erected at times when the South was fighting to resist political rights for black citizens. The preservation of these monuments has likewise reflected a clear political agenda.

But the story of the monuments is even stranger than many people realize. Few if any of the monuments went through any of the approval procedures that we now commonly apply to public art. Typically, groups like the United Daughters of the Confederacy (UDC), which claimed to represent local community sentiment (whether they did or did not), funded, erected, and dedicated the monuments. As a consequence, contemporaries, especially African Americans, who objected to the erection of monuments had no realistic opportunity to voice their opposition.

Wow. That is some weak ass shit.

Where was the political battle for/against Jim Crow, that you implied the statues were a weapon in?
There was no need for a political battle
The racists ruled the south. They decided how public spaces would be used

Now, those of a different view are running the cities. They want the monuments gone

Thanks for admitting that your claim that they were used to "remind blacks of their place" was false.

In Democrat run Jim Crow South, the blacks did not need a statue or two to let them know "their place".

BUT, thank you for admitting that multiculturalism was always a lie.

So, what do you want to talk about now?
Damn.....that one is a reach
Even for you

You asked for proof and you received it

It was because leftist Anti Americans wanted to destroy and forget history they disagreed with and wanted done away with,much like Al Qaeda and ISIS did in areas they controlled...destroy monuments and historical documents etc. The leftists wanted to remove and destroy a statue of General Lee..the riots,deaths,violence ALL fall on their heads. They started the war and WE will finish it. This is a war have no doubt about that and we will win this war or we will die trying.

Lee was a traitor. He chose the wrong way. Why honor him? We Americans go on. The traitors started this war so many years ago. Why do do you worship these traitors to the United States of America? You want to be a little bitch who left your country?

Lee was not a traitor, and it's you who are a little bitch and will want to leave the country post-November.

That's when you're going to realize you had it all wrong. Maybe you will want to start a Civil War..with..fingernails or something.

Me? I got a jar full of Lime-encrusted .50 cal real Civil War bullets from back in the day. They have a triple-skirt on them.

Lee was a traitor to the United States of America. There is not need to start a civil war. Why do you want to destroy your country? I don't give a shit as to what you have a jar of. Why do you think that you are entitled to more than any other American? Why do you think that you are entitled to any more than your follow Americans? Stop acting like a pig. You think that you are some big fat White Man and the rest of us Americans are supposed to kneel to you? You comment as if you are American garbarge. No pride in your nation.

Fuck your revisionist bullshit leftist history. You're the fucking unAmericans here, and the left will get their asses handed to them come November. You see, real Americans still know what's what.

I am some "big fat white man"? No bitch, I am some in shape ready-to-fight-for-America cracker, bitch. One that's been shooting since he was eight. I am not the one to fuck with.

I believe in America, but not a leftist America.
Internet tough guy

No.

grouping2.JPG

Reuters Top News Retweeted
Reuters Pictures‏Verified account @reuterspictures 2h2 hours ago

A Confederate battle flag flies over the I-64 highway, and more scenes from Charlottesville one year after deadly clashes at a white nationalist rally killed one woman: https://reut.rs/2Oqr8FU

DkRmRp6VsAEizGi.jpg

Here it is in FL:

How sad so many who hate this country and celebrate a loser group who couldn't even last half as long as the 3rd Reich did in Germany.

Germany faced an United States that had the South, with it's long history of military service, fully reintegrated into American society.

You would have had that NOT be the policy by your need to punish and humiliate your fellow Americans to slate your hate and blood lust.

A divided and weaker American, might not have even gotten involved. Maybe you would like a world were a weaker US did not stop Nazi Germany.

I wouldn't.

god-bless-america.png

I have absolutely no love of General Lee.

But then I've got nothing against him neither.

Like a hundred other historical figures I learned about in school, he's a part of the fabric of America's past. I neither support nor condone him, but neither do i condemn him; he never did anything to me. He's dead! Long time ago. It's important for a person to keep perspective.

It's all too easy to get caught up in judging history based on the present not realizing that 150 years ago, life was very different, things were different, and YOU CANNOT APPLY STANDARDS WHICH DID NOT EXIST THEN in judging things by what we see and know TODAY. What is done is done and nothing can change it.

That said, statues are statues, they support NOTHING; they merely commemorate a moment in time. There is not a nation on this earth which hasn't history that in hindsight, it wouldn't frown upon today-- -- -- that's the nature of history. Statues are created to pay homage and respect to those people it addresses. Leaving a statue does not mean you agree with it, it merely respects the views of others that saw things differently. It reminds us of our past that we may learn from it, tearing it down robs us of our past that we may grow from it. A people disconnected/in denial of its own past is a people lost, likely doomed to repeat it. Worse, tolerance of things we know in hindsight were wrong, is a far far better, more magnanimous thing than intolerance of anything just because you don't agree with it and demanding all agree with you or be destroyed.

The latter, that is just raw, naked fascism.

All I know is that it takes two sides to tango. There would be no problem if those who agree, agree to agree and those who disagree agree to disagree. People LEARN from respecting differences in viewpoints, problem is that we have lost all respect. Looking for confrontation gets you violence. Labels creates polarity. When I see people labeling others who rise up merely to exercise their right to protest what they believe in and rise up to defend their beliefs labeled as "violence," I ask: VIOLENCE WITH WHOM? With themselves? You are confronting others to deny others their freedom to their own views? Those who show up to "smack them down" are just LOOKING FOR VIOLENCE, and creating it. And they will find it. Many will ultimately die fighting over whether to tear down a piece of metal only meant to signify a piece of history two centuries past.

If THAT isn't the definition of ITINERANT STUPIDITY, I don't know what else is.

Look here, douchebag, are you for or against erasing history like ISIS? There's no in-between on this and waffling, boy.

Yes or No.

I know you're not too bright, but you might try reading what I wrote again and in it you'll find your answer.

TL;DR. Get to the point, faggot, or are you incapable of that?
Too Long.....Exactly. Trumpanzees can't read very well...so history from a book isn't a good option.

Sorry but, revisionist history from a dyke shill is a worse option, k?

I'll take my solace in period pieces from people in the area when I get my Civil War Information.

What is happening in the south is that the cities are now being run by minorities and liberals who wince when they pass reminders of the old Confederacy. These cities are where most of the monuments were erected

Now, after losing control, the old south rednecks, who still control the state legislatures are passing laws forbidding cities from removing their handiwork.....even on municipal property

What is happening in the south is that the cities are now being run by minorities and liberals who wince when they pass reminders of the old Confederacy. These cities are where most of the monuments were erected

Now, after losing control, the old south rednecks, who still control the state legislatures are passing laws forbidding cities from removing their handiwork.....even on municipal property

Such as the 10 Commandments, amirite?

By 1916, the issue of slavery was long settled. The statues were not pro-slavery statues, but simply monuments to the sacrifices and bravery of their ancestors.

And now you fuckers want to take them down?

YOu just admitted that multiculturalism was a lie from the very beginning.
In 1916, the war was long over, the issue of slavery was settled.....yet still they saw a need to ressurect the issue throughout the south

Though slavery was gone, Jim Crow was in its place. Statues were erected to remind blacks of their continued status

I've never read anything in any history book that supports your claim that the Jim Crow south of the early 20th century needed statues to keep the blacks down.

Can you support that very odd claim, or is this one of those, "throw shit against the wall, and hope no one calls on it moments" and you will just deflect, dodge and distract?
Answer this question then:

Why would you put up a statue of Robert E. Lee or Stonewall Jackson in 1948 in Baltimore?

Yes. Very much so. It would be a great way to showcase the unity of the nation.

Hey, you ever see this picture from the 1913 joint civil war reunion?

presidental_vet_guard.jpg

The lack of requiring the South to grovel in shame and humiliation was a big part of how and why the US was not permanently split and weakened by the Civil War.
Funny how you still have not answered the question...so I will try again...

Why would you put up a monument of Stonewall Jackson in 1948 Baltimore?

Why are you racists not demanding for the US to erect statues of british generals? After all, there are many descendants of those Brits who still live in this country --- why is it the country that wanted to maintain slavery the only traitors you identify with? I know already, i just like seeing racists tap dance

What part of "very much so" do you not understand?

YOu can shove your race baiting up your ass, asshole.

I would be happy to see a statue celebrating our shared heritage and culture with the UK, and/or colonial times.

I recently swung by and visited Fort Necessity, a colonial era military monument.

What? I should hate it? Tear it down? WTF?

As a minority one thing I'm sure of....the right stands for bigotry and racism.
I wanna see them be ok with a statue for bin laden and then I'll believe their bullcrap about preserving history.

Lee was a traitor. He chose the wrong way. Why honor him? We Americans go on. The traitors started this war so many years ago. Why do do you worship these traitors to the United States of America? You want to be a little bitch who left your country?

Lee was not a traitor, and it's you who are a little bitch and will want to leave the country post-November.

That's when you're going to realize you had it all wrong. Maybe you will want to start a Civil War..with..fingernails or something.

Me? I got a jar full of Lime-encrusted .50 cal real Civil War bullets from back in the day. They have a triple-skirt on them.

Lee was a traitor to the United States of America. There is not need to start a civil war. Why do you want to destroy your country? I don't give a shit as to what you have a jar of. Why do you think that you are entitled to more than any other American? Why do you think that you are entitled to any more than your follow Americans? Stop acting like a pig. You think that you are some big fat White Man and the rest of us Americans are supposed to kneel to you? You comment as if you are American garbarge. No pride in your nation.

Fuck your revisionist bullshit leftist history. You're the fucking unAmericans here, and the left will get their asses handed to them come November. You see, real Americans still know what's what.

I am some "big fat white man"? No bitch, I am some in shape ready-to-fight-for-America cracker, bitch. One that's been shooting since he was eight. I am not the one to fuck with.

Internet tough guy

No.

View attachment 209913
I can poke holes in paper plates

It is not that difficult

Helloooooooooo

Knock Knock

Lee was a traitor

Confederates are traitors

They tried to destroy America.

Saving traitor confederate memorabilia is like keeping Nazi stuff or WWII Japanese stuff.

Unless you hated this country and you were a terrible racist, why would you keep such crap?

Did the CSA jail the free press that disagreed with them? Why no!

It was Lincoln that did that.
Actually they did....and killed many of them too.

Such as the 10 Commandments, amirite?
Good example Judge Roy
Aren’t you supposed to be at the mall on Sundays?

He wore a Confederate uniform and reported to the Confederate president

:boohoo::blahblah:

Any way you look at it, he abandoned his country to fight for a slave nation

He abandoned the Fed to fight for his state, guy. Get it right.

He did not fight under the flag of Virginia
He wore a confederate uniform and commanded confederate forces

His chosen nation was formed to assure the continuation of slavery forever
The Confederacy was formed to ensure states rights, against Federalist oppression.
State rights to own people and to spread slavery to new territories.

Answer this question then:

Why would you put up a statue of Robert E. Lee or Stonewall Jackson in 1948 in Baltimore?

So you can't answer his question without lying. We thought so.
Baltimore removes Confederate statues in wake of Charlottesville

Just because you are ignorant of the facts doesn't make me a liar --- so I will ask again..why would you put up a statue of Stonewall Jackson in Baltimore?

Dodge my question again and show everyone why you are a racist cuck..

Libs look stupid, when they try to use the word "cuck".
it it walks like a cuck, talks like a cuck, and keeps Trump's dick in its mouth like a cuck, its you....

Err, no. YOu misunderstand the point. That would be a homosexual.

Cuck suggests weakness and lack of Will.

If I were to be intimidated by your vulgarity, and not laugh at you, for being what you are,

that would ironically justify calling me a "Cuck".

Instead, I rightfully point that you, a lib, using it, is like a child dressing up in daddy's clothes, pretending to be something you are not.

THis is me laughing at your lib, cuck attempt to present yourself as "manly".

eghf8.jpg

If in 1916, black citizens of Charlottesville collected funds to erect a statue honoring those citizens who were enslaved, they would have been met by the KKK and had their homes burned

Instead in 1916, Daughters if the Confederacy erected countless statues honoring those who fought to ensure slavery .......black citizens had no say

Today, blacks are politically empowered and have different views of how honorable the confederacy was

By 1916, the issue of slavery was long settled. The statues were not pro-slavery statues, but simply monuments to the sacrifices and bravery of their ancestors.

And now you fuckers want to take them down?

YOu just admitted that multiculturalism was a lie from the very beginning.
Is that why so many of the statues had labels talking about the white race?

But you are not ready to fight for the U.S.A. Why should I care that you have been shooting since you were eight. i don't give a flying what your penis size is (probably small). You have absolutely NO RIGHT to get anything more than anything that the rest of us Americans get. Put that thing back in your pants. This is not a matter of guns or penis size, you stupid bitch.

You Mr. Boytoys are hilarious.

It gives away I'm not far from Georgia, and certainly have had conversations with old people there about this very subject.

Leftist talking points in no way change how things were, no matter how they try.

They may succeed in changing the perception for some, but it's like this:

You can fool some of the people some of the time.

You can fool some of the people all the time.

You cannot fool all the people all the time.

And people fool themselves almost all of the time as they create narratives to spin their culpability into honor.
Which is exactly what the "Lost Cause" fantasy was all about.

Forum List

Back