“Let’s Remember Who the Hell We Are” – Biden Uses Distasteful Language During National Prayer Breakfast (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
What a complete disrespectful imbecile. Dementia or not, this man is, was, and always has been, EVIL!

True as this is, it will only be a magnet for anti-Trumpers because he, too, uses some pretty salty language at times.

But yeah, the Tater Head does have a demonic, foul mouth, and an EVIL mouth as well.

Nothing I've ever heard emitted from President Trump's mouth has been evil, and I'd like to see a recording of his language at a National Prayer Breakfast.

What a complete disrespectful imbecile. Dementia or not, this man is, was, and always has been, EVIL!

It's quite possible he didn't know where he was. Jill dresses him each morning, and guides him to the limo. Handlers tell him where he's going on a need-to-know basis, and they figure he usually doesn't need to know.

It's quite possible he didn't know where he was. Jill dresses him each morning, and guides him to the limo. Handlers tell him where he's going on a need-to-know basis, and they figure he usually doesn't need to know.
He knows he isn`t president Obama. Jesus called him President Obama at least 7 times.
You were saying?

bidendisrepectingfallenheroesfdgfgfdgfdgd2.jpg

Shouldn't he be remembering who Jesus is on this day instead of himself?
The worst among us claim a special relationship with Jesus but Mahatma Ghandhi saw through these cretins several decades ago.
"I love your Christ, but I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ". When Gandhi says they suck, they really do.

The worst among us claim a special relationship with Jesus but Mahatma Ghandhi saw through these cretins several decades ago.
"I love your Christ, but I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ". When Gandhi says they suck, they really do.

Yeah, that's nice to throw around as a blanket castigation of Christians. But if he really loved Christ, he wouldn't have tried to vilify the whole of Christ's redeemed.
That, and the quote doesn't have any basis in fact.
Here are some truths that Gandhi and you overlooked:

Over 60 studies conducted between 1969 and 1998 concluded that the research literature consistently has shown that religion leads directly or indirectly to reductions in criminal and deviant behavior.

Mounting evidence suggests that religious involvement can lower the risks of a broad range of delinquent behaviors, including both minor and major forms of criminal behavior;

States with more religious populations tend to have fewer homicides and fewer suicides.

Research by the Lilly School at Indiana University found Americans with any religious affiliation made average annual charitable donations of $1,590, versus $695 for those with no religious affiliation. With Evangelicals leading the way.
1706911372167.jpeg

Besides, who else would bother to pray for your good keeping?

So, regardless of what Gandhi said, they really don't suck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back