Let’s not insult women by calling that shameful nonsense a “Women’s March”

There were a lot of confused women referencing Trump on their placards in that case.

No kidding--LOL Confused women everywhere--LOL and YES it was the YUUUGEST protest this country or should I say the WORLD has ever witnessed.

Tolentino-TheSomehowControversialWomensMarchonWashington-1200.jpg

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

web1_dc-womens-march_012117ev_017_7826297.jpg

Women+s+March+Held+In+Chicago+3LDZAq0TF82x.jpg

58840731dab29.image.jpg

th

img_8496.jpg

16142322_10155661832744409_4016450135078080883_n1.jpg

th

632318086-DC-rally-women-march-washington.jpg

For all 50 STATES that participated you can see the pictures here.
Woman's march pictures

Republicans have awoken a SLEEPING GIANT. They were in the millions, and every state in this country participated.
well too bad they didn't all vote to keep him out of office. Don't you think it's kinda too late now?

I don't care about this protest in any shape or form. It is meaningless. It does nothing the day after inauguration day.

Oh Yeah it does, it does a lot--and it means a lot. There were Senate & House Republicans crapping their pants over this protest. They saw it all. Many of them know they're up for reelection in 2 short years.

Trump and his supporters have made a lot of Republican enemies on the hill. These Republicans know that this protest was a huge part of him winning the election. Now the question is will they protect their own seats by completely distancing themselves from him, or will they go down with the Trump Titanic by protecting and standing with him.

Here is Atlanta Georgia

THEATLANTAMARCH_THECENTER_TWITTER-620x380.jpg
giphy.gif

you keep telling yourself that.

And you're Baghdad Bob. "The Americans really aren't here, this is just a media hoax."

AUSTIN TEXAS

Womens-March-Austin-2-1024x683.jpg
I'm popeye, check the avatar.

No kidding--LOL Confused women everywhere--LOL and YES it was the YUUUGEST protest this country or should I say the WORLD has ever witnessed.
giphy.gif

you keep telling yourself that.
You'll have to forgive oreo - he is desperately trying to self-soothe like an infant. The Trump election and the complete and total control of all levels of government by the Republicans has him badly shaken.

Allow me to introduce you oreo to the real people at the "Women's March" that has you so turned on:

This is convicted felon Donna Hylton. Being a black woman who hates white people, she decided to kidnap and torture a white man to death. I especially like her cohorts answer below for why it was ok to brutally sodomize the elderly victim (it's one of those progressive rare moments of honesty where you see how the left actually thinks)...

Hylton, along with three men and three other women, kidnapped 62-year-old real-estate broker Thomas Vigliarolo and held him for ransom, before eventually killing him. As noted in a 1995 Psychology Today article, when asked about forcibly sodomizing the victim with a three foot steel pole, one of Hylton’s accomplices replied: “He was a homo anyway.”

Women’s March Featured Speaker Who Kidnapped And Tortured A Man

And you're Baghdad Bob. "The Americans really aren't here, this is just a media hoax."

AUSTIN TEXAS

Wow...there must be... 60 or 70 people in that crowd. :lmao:

Incidentally - anyone notice that everyone in the crowd is wearing Burnt Orange in Austin, Tx? You know - home of the University of Texas. The beloved Longhorns. Whose colors just happens to be Burnt Orange. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that was a picture taken before a football game as fans walked to the stadium and idiot progressive propagandists photoshopped a couple of signs. The only one I can read says "separate church and state" which was not what the Women's March demonstrated on. It is highly likely that photo has nothing to do with the Women's March.

AUSTIN TEXAS

Incidentally - anyone notice that everyone in the crowd is wearing Burnt Orange in Austin, Tx? You know - home of the University of Texas. The beloved Longhorns. Whose colors just happens to be Burnt Orange. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that was a picture taken before a football game as fans walked to the stadium and idiot progressive propagandists photoshopped a couple of signs. The only one I can read says "separate church and state" which was not what the Women's March demonstrated on. It is highly likely that photo has nothing to do with the Women's March.
Confucius say, dishonest people do dishonest things.

AUSTIN TEXAS

The only ones that are not HONEST are people like you.

sm_img_0508.jpg

San Francisco

sm_img_0240.jpg

All these women are NOT despicable sluts. They are your mothers, your sisters, your wives, your daughters, your nieces and your grand daughters. If you won't stand up for them against a vile, foul mouthed sexist, misogynist chimpanzee then they'll stand up together.

Trump-punishing-women.png

AUSTIN TEXAS

The only ones that are not HONEST are people like you.

sm_img_0508.jpg

San Francisco

sm_img_0240.jpg
dude I don't give a shit about your fking stupid march. It failed to produce votes on November 8. So go play with your women march and leave the adults alone.

All these women are NOT despicable sluts. They are your mothers, your sisters, your wives, your daughters, your nieces and your grand daughters. If you won't stand up for them against a vile, foul mouthed sexist, misogynist chimpanzee then they'll stand up together.
I think oreo's true feelings are starting to bleed through. I've called these disgusting, filthy creatures a LOT of things - but "sluts" was not one of them. I've called them uneducated, uncouth, unsophisticated, and more. But not once did I call them "sluts".

By the way - my mother, my wife, and my female friends are all appalled by the Women's March - which not only demeaned women in one of the worst ways imaginable - but also proudly declared their love for killing babies. Something the women in my life find repulsive. They all proudly vote conservative. Sorry buttercup.

dude I don't give a shit about your fking stupid march. It failed to produce votes on November 8. So go play with your women march and leave the adults alone.
Again...she's trying to self-soothe. By posting pictures over and over and over of people who think like she does, she's trying to convince herself that she is "not alone" and that her views will ultimately "prevail".

It's cool. I respect her output. She could be like other progressives - out there being violent, burning limos, etc. Posting pictures on a forum is a very constructive outlet for her frustrations.

AUSTIN TEXAS

You can google the photo yourself.

th

AUSTIN TEXAS

You can google the photo yourself.

th
I'm sure you can. You do realize that not every photo on the internet is genuine and authentic....don't you?!? :uhh:

I think oreo's true feelings are starting to bleed through. I've called these disgusting, filthy creatures a LOT of things - but "sluts" was not one of them. I've called them uneducated, uncouth, unsophisticated, and more. But not once did I call them "sluts".

By the way - my mother, my wife, and my female friends are all appalled by the Women's March - which not only demeaned women in one of the worst ways imaginable - but also proudly declared their love for killing babies. Something the women in my life find repulsive. They all proudly vote conservative. Sorry buttercup.

Yeap they're all uneducated, uncooth, unsophisticated and more--LOL

Pennsylvania

Womens_March_on_Washington_017.jpg

I think this is the kind of woman you think would be educated, sophisticated and more--LOL

Group_of_Women_Wearing_Burkas.jpg

Pennsylvania

I think this is the kind of woman you think would be educated, sophisticated and more--LOL

Oh the irony! The women in your first picture (Pennsylvania) are marching to become the women in your second picture. And both you and they are too stupid to know it! :lol:

same with my entire family as well.

Pennsylvania

Oh the irony! The women in your first picture (Pennsylvania) are marching to become the women in your second picture. And both you and they are too stupid to know it! :lol:
giphy.gif

Pennsylvania

You must be a real Reich wing evangelical, abortion activist, to pay so much attention to this woman's march. You cannot stand the multitude of women who are saying NO to you. So you deny what happened on January 21, 2017, called them all kinds of names, being uneducated, uncooth, & more. Then your pee wee buddies showed up on this thread, purposefully selecting pictures to confirm your comments, and when you see the real pictures you even deny that.

Roe V Wade is here to stay. The more you try and make it a political issue, the more blow-back from the largest voting block in this country you're going to get.

New Jersey

image.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-01-26-at-12.38.32-PM.png

Pennsylvania

You must be a real Reich wing evangelical, abortion activist, to pay so much attention to this woman's march. You cannot stand the multitude of women who are saying NO to you. So you deny what happened on January 21, 2017, called them all kinds of names, being uneducated, uncooth, & more. Then your pee wee buddies showed up on this thread, purposefully selecting pictures to confirm your comments, and when you see the real pictures you even deny that.

Roe V Wade is here to stay. The more you try and make it a political issue, the more blow-back from the largest voting block in this country you're going to get.

New Jersey

image.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-01-26-at-12.38.32-PM.png
you must think we all care about your personal obsessions.

You must be a real Reich wing evangelical, abortion activist, to pay so much attention to this woman's march. You cannot stand the multitude of women who are saying NO to you. So you deny what happened on January 21, 2017, called them all kinds of names, being uneducated, uncooth, & more.
Nah. I'm just merely correcting your disinformation. Like when you insisted that the Department of Justice fell under the Judicial branch in another thread and then called everyone "stupid".
Well if that were even remotely true - what are you so worried about? The reality is - if Trump gets to replace two or three Supreme Court justices.....buh-bye Roe vs. Wade.

Nobody knows what the future holds. But we do know right now the American people are restoring constitutional government. And that doesn't bode well for you fascist progressives.

You must be a real Reich wing evangelical, abortion activist, to pay so much attention to this woman's march. You cannot stand the multitude of women who are saying NO to you. So you deny what happened on January 21, 2017, called them all kinds of names, being uneducated, uncooth, & more.
Nah. I'm just merely correcting your disinformation. Like when you insisted that the Department of Justice fell under the Judicial branch in another thread and then called everyone "stupid".
Well if that were even remotely true - what are you so worried about? The reality is - if Trump gets to replace two or three Supreme Court justices.....buh-bye Roe vs. Wade.

Nobody knows what the future holds. But we do know right now the American people are restoring constitutional government. And that doesn't bode well for you fascist progressives.

No--it was a right leaning court that gave us Roe V Wade and it's been considered a right leaning court for the last 47 years.

Republican administrations have ALWAYS refused to give court nominees an abortion litmus test, and Trump has 2 years, before both the house and Senate will go back to Democrats.

Women are sick and tired of you trying to tell them what to do, and they're tired of you threatening their rights. And that's what these protests are about. Not every one of these women had an abortion, but they do understand the need for one in the instance of to save the mothers life, rape and incest--(which you also oppose.)

They're coming in 2018, and again in 2020, and they aren't going to forget to vote.

Republicans have awoken a sleeping Giant, and have officially declared war on women in this country, and it's a war you're going to lose.

Women%27s+march+LA.JPG

Last edited:

Forum List

Back