Let's list the many ways Republicans help American children after they are born

Interesting question from one who supports infanticide.... so, I guess deanie weanie wants to know what we do to help the kids he didn't manage to kill in the womb?

Hmmm...
Funny how Republicans try to turn it back on Democrats. About a million abortions per year in a country that has about 50 million from 1 to 12 years in age. Republicans admit they don't help those 50 million or even want to. Remember "It's not MY kid". What kind of morals to people have who want to force a woman they don't know, whose circumstances they don't know, to have a baby they don't want when there are millions already born who they refuse to help because "It's not MY kid"? Since you want to stay out of their lives, why not mind your own business?

Why do you advocate having children you can't afford to take care of? How shitty and heartless is that? I mean geeze... who is forcing women to have children?

Are you mentally retarded or something?

Interesting question from one who supports infanticide.... so, I guess deanie weanie wants to know what we do to help the kids he didn't manage to kill in the womb?

Hmmm...
Funny how Republicans try to turn it back on Democrats. About a million abortions per year in a country that has about 50 million from 1 to 12 years in age. Republicans admit they don't help those 50 million or even want to. Remember "It's not MY kid". What kind of morals to people have who want to force a woman they don't know, whose circumstances they don't know, to have a baby they don't want when there are millions already born who they refuse to help because "It's not MY kid"? Since you want to stay out of their lives, why not mind your own business?

Why do you advocate having children you can't afford to take care of? How shitty and heartless is that? I mean geeze... who is forcing women to have children?

There it is, they don't take responsibility then expect others to take care of it when they don't

Hmmm...

There it is, they don't take responsibility then expect others to take care of it when they don't

I did the unthinkable.... I only had the number of kids that I could afford, and I took care of them through early adulthood.

Oh, the horror.

Hmmm...

I know you don't like your logic turned on itself. It shows how unintelligent you look.

We have a responsibility to speak out against the evils of abortion. It literally kills people.

We also have a responsibility to speak out against idleness, a refusal to step up to responsibility, and others evils you encourage daily.

When people start threads about how Republicans work to protect the fetus, but do nothing for the born, USMB Republicans become outraged. They insist that's not true. Someone just explained how they support alternate schools in DC. Someone else said they gave some poor kids a "charity basket" with canned goods and blankets.

Please, USMB Republicans, explain the many ways Republicans help children after they born. We are very interested.

My wife and I worked hard fed our children, clothed them and was responsible in raising them. We didn't have children outside our marriage, used birth control. We didn't expect the state or federal government to give us anything. Went without things to make sure our children had what they needed. Made our marriage work so our children would learn that a good marriage and a stable home is what helps children to grow and become responsible adults so they don't burden others with their choices. Taught our children to give of themselves to other and to be charitable.
And yet, you used public roads built by the government. Probably went to public schools. Got vaccines from the government to keep them safe from disease. Benefited from safety rules and regulations made law by the government. Shall I go on?

You asked me to explain what we did to help children, I answered, now you go off on a weird tangent about roads. I never said I didn't benefit from the government. I helped my children and taught them to have love and concern for their neighbors and community, to give of their time and surplus to help other less fortunate.

You asked and I answered.
You said: We didn't expect the state or federal government to give us anything.

And I pointed out it did. That's all.

I paid my taxes, I am not the freeloader you are, where you expect the government to pay for all your needs.

Hmmm...

I did the unthinkable.... I only had the number of kids that I could afford, and I took care of them through early adulthood.

Oh, the horror.

Hmmm...

Oh, the horror.

But somehow that means you don't care about children. They've literally convinced themselves that taking care of children isn't compassionate bioengineering a government program is. It's amazing to see the disconnect

Hmmm...

Oh, the horror.

Hmmm...

Oh, the horror.

But somehow that means you don't care about children. They've literally convinced themselves that taking care of children isn't compassionate bioengineering a government program is. It's amazing to see the disconnect

I know.... of course I care about children... that's why I didn't have kids I couldn't afford and took care of the ones I brought into this world. In what alternate universe does one conceive children and then demand that someone else support them, and call this "caring"?

Hmmm...

Why aren't the parents that have children not held responsible for raising their own children?

Hmmm...

Why aren't the parents that have children not held responsible for raising their own children?

That used to be called neglect... now it is badge of honor to crank out 7 kids when you are on the dole.

Hmmm...

Mind our own business? Thats exactly what we do,and liberals like you cant seem to mind your own.
You guys mind your own business? You know that's pure diaper batter.
You invade people's bedrooms. You fight against woman's rights. You want to starve children and keep them uneducated. Nothing good comes from today's GOP.

Hmmm...

That used to be called neglect... now it is badge of honor to crank out 7 kids when you are on the dole.
Where is that happening? In states the block birth control and abortion?

Hmmm...

What state has blocked birth control and abortion? Name one

Hmmm...

Mind our own business? Thats exactly what we do,and liberals like you cant seem to mind your own.
You invade people's bedrooms. You fight against woman's rights. You want to starve children and keep them uneducated. Nothing good comes from today's GOP.

What a dolt....since when is having others pay for the cost of your children "minding your own business"?
Sounds like you're having someone else taking care of your business because you're a dumbass who cant manage to do it yourself.

When people start threads about how Republicans work to protect the fetus, but do nothing for the born, USMB Republicans become outraged. They insist that's not true. Someone just explained how they support alternate schools in DC. Someone else said they gave some poor kids a "charity basket" with canned goods and blankets.

Please, USMB Republicans, explain the many ways Republicans help children after they born. We are very interested.
I like how you added AFTER THEY ARE BORN. All things considered I think even a rough life is better than the infanticide you offer.

Democrats treat children as if they were a commodity up for the highest bidder. From selling their lifeless remains to hoarding them for bigger welfare checks.

Hmmm...

Who's forcing anybody to have babies they don't want? There is only one way to have babies, and that is to spread your legs.

Hmmm...

You think we should take care of the consequences of what happens in your bedroom but say we have no say in it? If you don't want to listen to our advise and avoid the consequences of sinful behavior you face it's consequences. We won't stop warning you and have no desire to enforce anything. We want you to be happy. And happiness comes from following the Lord

Democrats treat children as if they were a commodity up for the highest bidder. From selling their lifeless remains to hoarding them for bigger welfare checks.

Aint that special, You are all worried that a Democrat might keep other little Democrats from being born.

Cause EVERY Republican woman has the baby.

No abortions of Republican made babies.

So what the fuck are you all upset about there being fewer babies to grow up Democrat? You know, more of those hated 47%.

Thats what you are asking for. More DEMOCRATS. Why?

Hmmm...

What state has blocked birth control and abortion? Name one
gop states that block birth control - Google Search

Don't be such a tard.

Forum List

Back