Lets Imagine Being An Immigrant Waiting To Get Here. Very Little Toiletries, Underwear, Water,Etc. For Days And Days.

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Was this ever brought up as a conversation topic on any channel? And on top of lack of the bare necessities, then they have to walk or swim thru the "Not So Pure Waters" of the Rio Grand. Would you want your most vital body parts exposed to that stagnant water? The side affects may not show up for a week or so. But it would be a miracle for any of these immigrants to arrive to their final destination without any health issues. You can only go so long without brushing and flossing. You can only wear underwear for a day especially in 100 degree heat. And what about toilet paper? you can only bring so much toilet paper in your back pack. But having that river water going into your "Exposed Areas" throughout your body (head to toe), that's pretty nasty. And you have to imagine this scenario that went on for weeks for many of them. Yet, so do survive it, and still, so many have died.

Yet, so do survive it, and still, so many have died

Stay home and don't illegally cross the border.

57087202-problem-solved-red-rubber-stamp-with-grunge-edges.jpg

Mom always said to pack extra underwear for a damn good reason.

So lets get this straight, I'm going to leave Honduras on foot... and I'm not going to bring a plastic bag along with extra socks and underwear? Oh yeah, well... this one pair should do just fine!
They have to realize the entire trip is going to last more than a couple days. Maybe we should drop off zip- lock bags on the Mexican side of the Rio Grande. No.. we should encourage smarter people to come here, the ones who know how to fill out applications.

Was this ever brought up as a conversation topic on any channel?
There was a poll done on a global level a few years back. The respondents were asked if they would leave their home country if they could. They were then asked which nation they'd most like to move to. Roughly 350 million of them responded - America. My question is simple. How many are you willing to welcome here? Is there ANY LIMIT to that number? I think that those who feel they are being kind to allow this are simply unaware of the follow on effects of unlimited migration. In short, there is a number that once it is passed, guarantees this nation will fall apart into chaos. I think we already have set the stage for internecine war here.

Those who cannot find work, whose children cannot learn because the classrooms are packed, those who die because they cannot get emergency healthcare due to overcrowded ERs and hospitals... all of those dire consequences WILL come into effect and people who've lived here, played by the rules, PAID THEIR TAXES, and are now kicked to the side to welcome in slave laborers who vote for the correct party... will rise up and the result won't be anything nice.

Was this ever brought up as a conversation topic on any channel? And on top of lack of the bare necessities, then they have to walk or swim thru the "Not So Pure Waters" of the Rio Grand. Would you want your most vital body parts exposed to that stagnant water? The side affects may not show up for a week or so. But it would be a miracle for any of these immigrants to arrive to their final destination without any health issues. You can only go so long without brushing and flossing. You can only wear underwear for a day especially in 100 degree heat. And what about toilet paper? you can only bring so much toilet paper in your back pack. But having that river water going into your "Exposed Areas" throughout your body (head to toe), that's pretty nasty. And you have to imagine this scenario that went on for weeks for many of them. Yet, so do survive it, and still, so many have died.
that's why the army issues brown underwear. they may have skidmarks but you can't see them.

Mom always said to pack extra underwear for a damn good reason.

So lets get this straight, I'm going to leave Honduras on foot... and I'm not going to bring a plastic bag along with extra socks and underwear? Oh yeah, well... this one pair should do just fine!
They have to realize the entire trip is going to last more than a couple days. Maybe we should drop off zip- lock bags on the Mexican side of the Rio Grande. No.. we should encourage smarter people to come here, the ones who know how to fill out applications.

Some lakes stock trout and other sport fish. Could we stock the Rio Grande with water moccasins and cotton mouth?

Oh great...another rodent begging ....

1666050736863.png

You are deranged, after a long treacherous journey across the northern mexico deserts, the water of the rio grande is a godsend.

Stagnant, that would be your brain, not the water of the rio grande

Here is what you find in that water you call stagnant

Rio-Grande-Fishing-Report-La-Villa-jan-6-13lr-1641628989.jpg

Here's an idea, don't break into other peoples countries and squat.

Mines could make the waters of the Rio Grande far more unsafe.

I'm just sayin..
i never had a problem going to the beaches here in florida in the early 90's {west coast} but after so many years, the gulf waters were slowly getting polluted with a few things, one of them was the chemicals they used in watering the lawns of estates/condos on the beaches. later i heard stories of what happened to at least one man who went swimming with an open cut. its was not a pretty sight to see

Forum List

Back