*Lets Have Speedy Trial*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Not slow like they planned.
2. Lets get this to court now, rather than later when the media circus will drop all this mess to our eyes, on a daily bases.
3. No way they will convict, just proceed.
4. Make it done, one, two, three.
5. Waiting won't change a thing.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

A speedy trial would be great. Too bad Trump's strategy is always to delay, and stretch things out as much as possible.

Sorry bout that,

1. Not slow like they planned.
2. Lets get this to court now, rather than later when the media circus will drop all this mess to our eyes, on a daily bases.
3. No way they will convict, just proceed.
4. Make it done, one, two, three.
5. Waiting won't change a thing.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Yeah, let's get this thing on; I'm tired of their shit.

SPEAKING OF STRETCHING THINGS OUT.....did you ever get those fake boobs you wanted so badly
?????
What the hell does that have to do with the thread about a speedy trial for the disgraced ex-president's theft of America's secrets?

Is that how some political partisans wish to make America great?

In my humble opinion, and with no desire to be pejorative or disrespectful, poster MirrorThief's post.......is juvenile and stupid. His attempt to sidetrack the thread says more about his unpreparedness, unfortunate education, and lack of social adeptness than it does about a Trump trial....or elective surgery. Sincer and educated MAGA-adherents should be embarrassed that such low level contributions will be identified with their movement.

Poster Mirrorthief can be and should be a better poster than that. The forum deserves better.

?????
What the hell does that have to do with the thread about a speedy trial for the disgraced ex-president's theft of America's secrets?

In my humble opinion, and with no desire to be pejorative or disrespectful, poster MirrorThief's post.......is juvenile and stupid. His attempt to sidetrack the thread says more about his unpreparedness, unfortunate education, and lack of social adeptness than it does about a Trump trial....or elective surgery. Sincer and educated MAGA-adherents should be embarrassed that such low level contributions will be identified with their movement.

Poster Mirrorthief can be and should be a better poster than that. The forum deserves better.
Mirrorthief is a dumb goober. Laugh at him and let it go. It's not like anything you write will get through his MAGA head.

?????

Correct!

When I was a Mod here over a decade ago... his off topic, distracting from the thread post, would have been removed, with a scolding!

I bet it will still be after the election. Not the nomination, after the election. Then if Republican wins it will be over. If not he will stand trial. Course then there is Georgia.

Forum List

Back