Lets have some fun. Samtorum looks to be second of not first in Iowa. Santorum vs O

Santorum vs Obama

• Santorum

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Obama

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Could you point out where he has ever advocated forcing Christianity on people?
He hasn't. And he knows better. Photonic knows better...but suffers from guilty conscience...

Will heavily push for federal ban on abortion in absolute. He has tried int he past to get evolution removed from schools, failing that he attempted to push a religion agenda into science classes, he is trying to push for a federal ban on same sex couples even being allowed in public, indeed making it criminal to be gay.

Explain to me how that is anything but a religious agenda?

These same laws exist only in heavily religious third world countries, why have it in the most powerful country on Earth?

Sound like good laws for states to take up...NOT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. If Texas or Iowa wants that they can have it, but if Califorina or New york wants what you want...You can also have that. People can live within the state that matches their beliefs. That's why I like Ron Paul.

Romney back in the lead by 29,625 to 29,584 against Santorum with 98 percent in. Damn! Pretty much a tie!

Essentially it is. No matter who gets the "1st" title they both get the same amount of delegates. So this is mostly to see who gets the lightning for the next week before New Hampshire.

He hasn't. And he knows better. Photonic knows better...but suffers from guilty conscience...

Will heavily push for federal ban on abortion in absolute. He has tried int he past to get evolution removed from schools, failing that he attempted to push a religion agenda into science classes, he is trying to push for a federal ban on same sex couples even being allowed in public, indeed making it criminal to be gay.

Explain to me how that is anything but a religious agenda?

These same laws exist only in heavily religious third world countries, why have it in the most powerful country on Earth?

Sound like good laws for states to take up...NOT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. If Texas or Iowa wants that they can have it, but if Califorina or New york wants what you want...You can also have that. People can live within the state that matches their beliefs. That's why I like Ron Paul.

Advocating for theology to be taught in science classes is setting the US up for absolute failure in competition with China and Russia in technology.

Photonic WANTS another 4 of the O.

He Fools no one

Obama? Hell no. I don't want any of the current candidates, but if I have to back one I'll probably go third party this year.

Then Go third and elect the O again.

Your attacks on Santorum are unfounded.
Mine aren't.

inSanetorum is just another Wilsonian neocon warmongering dink.

The international interventionist warfare state is every bit as intellectually bankrupt as the domestic moocher state.

So you can't oppose Abortion unless your religious? What a stupid claim.

He wants to federally ban abortion regardless of cause. I wouldn't be so worried about it otherwise.

Im not worried about it period. It be nice. but it's never going to happen. The Constitutional amendment will never passed by enough States.

Besides. passing a law isnt going to fix the problem.

He wants to federally ban abortion regardless of cause. I wouldn't be so worried about it otherwise.

Im not worried about it period. It be nice. but it's never going to happen. The Constitutional amendment will never passed by enough States.

Besides. passing a law isnt going to fix the problem.

So if your wife gets raped and gets pregnant, she must carry to term.

If a daughter gets raped by her father she MUST carry.

He has said he is open to exceptions for incest and rape.

Next

Please produce evidence of this claim because from what I've watched and read of him so far, there is no indication that he plans anything but absolute abortion.

So yea, you support Obama. That's all a third party vote is. Period
Bullshit.

Nobody owes your candidate a vote because you're against his opponent.

He is not my candidate any more than you seem capable of rational thought.
I'm capable of rational thought just fine....It's you who seems to fall short in that area.

Nobody owes you their vote...If you cannot earn it by giving people a reason to vote for you, then your claim that a vote for a 3rd person demonstrates either weakness or a sense of entitlement, or both...Neither of which are attributes I'm willing to support with my vote.

Forum List

Back