Lets have some fun. Samtorum looks to be second of not first in Iowa. Santorum vs O

Santorum vs Obama

• Santorum

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Obama

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Santorum wants to turn the US into a Christian Iran. We are already a huge joke in the rest of the civilized world. He's a fucking nut and I would honestly move to another country if he got elected.
IDIOTIC Statement of the night. NO he isn't going to turn US into a theocracy...dipshit.

Must not know much about him then, I've done my homework on the man because I'm worried people may actually give him some actual power.

Okay, I've apparently had too many to drink on election night. I just noticed two typos in my title. I can't believe the Nazi typo liberals haven't pointed it out yet.

Yall are slippin

Santorum wants to turn the US into a Christian Iran. We are already a huge joke in the rest of the civilized world. He's a fucking nut and I would honestly move to another country if he got elected.
IDIOTIC Statement of the night. NO he isn't going to turn US into a theocracy...dipshit.

Must not know much about him then, I've done my homework on the man because I'm worried people may actually give him some actual power.

Fuckstick? YOU profess to be a USAF Military guy...thus one would understand that a theocracy is UNLAWFUL via the Constitution.

Go back to school.

Last edited:
Okay, I've apparently had too many to drink on election night. I just noticed two typos in my title. I can't believe the Nazi typo liberals haven't pointed it out yet.

Yall are slippin

Ive noticed more times then not it is the 'not so bright neocons' that happily jump on this silly bandwagon. You know, the corporate liberals around here with not much to offer but insults.

You mean you don't support imprisoning all faggots?

Yall are slippin

Ive noticed more times then not it is the 'not so bright neocons' that happily jump on this silly bandwagon. You know, the corporate liberals around here with not much to offer but insults.

It's the norm of the shallow be them left or right. I get hammered on it a lot but usually its just intentional laziness on my part as its a pain on a phone to fix it. I just don't care. Just wanted to beat candycorn to the insult.

Could you point out where he has ever advocated forcing Christianity on people?

Look so far as I am concerned Rick Sameasthem will be going down in flames in a week. That leaves Romney and Paul. We knew this is what it was going to be a long time ago, even through the cries of the liberals proclaiming Ron Pauls 'undetectability'.

I predict Paul will go down before Santorum.

Is that based on his 4 years of positive trends?

No based on the pride of the Paul supporters. Pride comes before a fall.

Yall are slippin

They are probably all asleep.
Like YOU.

Sometimes you actually make a good point. Other times, like this, you simply ruin whatever respect I have for you by spouting nonsense because you know you have no argument.

We've survived Obama. Im quite confident we will survive someone far superior.

He hasn't. And he knows better. Photonic knows better...but suffers from guilty conscience...

He hasn't. And he knows better. Photonic knows better...but suffers from guilty conscience...

Will heavily push for federal ban on abortion in absolute. He has tried int he past to get evolution removed from schools, failing that he attempted to push a religion agenda into science classes, he is trying to push for a federal ban on same sex couples even being allowed in public, indeed making it criminal to be gay.

Explain to me how that is anything but a religious agenda?

These same laws exist only in heavily religious third world countries, why have it in the most powerful country on Earth?

Truly dumb as the bolded part is, he'd attack Iran for an even dumber reason...That they *might* develop a nuke (they don't have one), yet have no viable delivery system, no motivation to drop one on Israel even if they could (the Levant is a Muslim holy land, too), but somehow or another Iran with one (1) nuke is somehow a more credible threat to America than was Soviet Russia that had hundreds aimed at America.

That dude is nucking futs.

We've survived Obama. Im quite confident we will survive someone far superior.
Photonic WANTS another 4 of the O.

He Fools no one

Obama? Hell no. I don't want any of the current candidates, but if I have to back one I'll probably go third party next year.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back