Will result of Iowa Cuacus effect your vote?

Will Iowa Cuacus result effect your vote?

• Yes

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters
Not sure at this point.

Considering I havent made a decision and it may limit the choices I have when it's my turn, yes.

Easy question. Will the results of the Hawkeye Cauci effect your vote?

It won't effect mine.

Not in the least. I consider Iowa kind of a joke anyway. Letting "anyone" come into register same night as the hawkeye--cockeye--says there's a lot of hanky panky going on with their data.

No, i don't even know what a Caucus is anyway and Iowa doesn't really seem to bat 1000 on the real candidates. But, it might jump start Santorum or Paul or someone who isn't the frontrunner.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and be the odd one out...LOL.

No. It won't effect my VOTE.

It MIGHT (depending on how New Hampshire goes) it might effect who I give money too (yes I do make generous political contributions). My vote will go, whether just as a protest vote or an actual vote to Paul in the primary. But I'm waiting until New Hampshire and possibly South Carolina to see where my money is going this time around, it's either going to Santorum, Bachmann, or Paul. Yes, I'd like to see Romney get his tail handed too him, by any means necessary... and yes I don't like wasting my money on failing campaigns and flavors of the week.

There are too many caucusai/primaries to go.
Lots can happen in the following months.
For me it doesn't really matter. Wife is always in the booth next to me, cancelling my vote in the general election.

BTW- when's the cockass that I've been reading about here?

Caucas. Another one of those words that most people don't understand. Kind of like the entire lyrics to the Star Spangled Banner. Who the heck says "Spangled" anyway?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk]George Carlin Doesn't vote - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back