Lets Have a Picture Party!

My most loyal girl. Adopted her 3 years ago when she was about 15 months old. She gained 3 pounds of muscle in 2 months, and can hang from a Nylabone in her teeth while I swing her in circles. I also don't have any more rodents in my yard. She doesn't eat them- just lies in wait until they come out of the ground, grabs them by the head and kills them, then lays them on my door step.

I posted these earlier, but these are a couple of my favs...Taken just up the road from where I live....Here kitty kitty kitty.....Lynx family...

MVC-734F.jpg

MVC-732F.jpg

Is it scary having them so close to you and your family??

He'a a cutie...Your little buddy at this point huh? :)

Thanks!! He's a great kid, a little attitude now that he's closing in on 14, but hey what else is new?

He still says I love you, even if I have to sit on him and tickle him until he gives in.:D

Thanks!! He's a great kid, a little attitude now that he's closing in on 14, but hey what else is new?

He still says I love you, even if I have to sit on him and tickle him until he gives in.:D

He just won't say it in front of his friends right??:D

Trigg...

It's not scary with the lynx, they usually will run off, unless of course if they felt threatened.......
My ex took those of the lynx, and he was in his truck...

It's the bears and moose who have their babies with them that you really have to watch for...

Trigg...

It's not scary with the lynx, they usually will run off, unless of course if they felt threatened.......
My ex took those of the lynx, and he was in his truck...

It's the bears and moose who have their babies with them that you really have to watch for...

We have coyotes out here. Not scary unless you alone at night in a field or woods. Then the pack starts to circle around you and cut off escape. That's scary. But, if you stay close to the house, they leave you alone.

Yes, Mom and Dad got married in a haunted house..Yeah that's weird.

lol! Just what I was thinking, Mr. P! :D I'd prefer roses and babies' breath to a bloodied zombie in my wedding pics... but hey! Everyone's got his thang!

Tom - your cat sorta looks like one of my cats :)

He barely fits in that tower deal I bought him. I have a solid railing on the my patio, and I wanted him to be able to see over it. He's somewhere around 18 or 19 pounds. BIIIIIIIIG old "Tom" cat... :D

My mom, my son and I

at an outing a few years ago....

Attachments

• $misc0001.JPG
    $misc0001.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 93

Forum List

Back