Let's Give Terrorists a Podium

I should have assumed as much - but I always like to give posters the benefit of the doubt until they PROVE they don't deserve it.

And a poster who cannot admit a mistake when it is documented beyond all spin, clearly doesn't merit serious attention - and I give no other kind.

Have a wonderful evening.

well no doginnafight,, even if you ain't inna fight you is a whipped dog,, and i gotta say you look kinda cute with yer tail tucked tween your legs..go lick yer wounds next time try a chi weee weee.. you may can take on a chi wee wee,,

I am heartened to see you for one realize what the purpose of these trails actually is.

It's not about justice.

It's not about American values.

It's not about the Constitution.

It's about how baaaaad Boooooosh and America was/is.

yep...these libs in support of the trials for this reason do not want justice for the murderers.....they really want to try bush/cheney....

that is disgusting and unamerican to use the murders like this.....

America should know what has been done in its name. That you act like a giant bitch about transparency says quite a bit about your own brand of political identity. Thankfully, you don't own a monopoly on what it means to be American and love this nation.

So you do admit that it's not about a civilian trial for a terrorist, but to expose the last administration. You are a partisan hack who really doesn't care about the constitution, just expose an administration that you didn't agree with.
Your not alone, because the Obama administration is doing it for the same reasons, also.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Let's Give Terrorists a Podium s.

Yes, indeed, that is precisely what we are doing - giving the terrorists - the Judeo-American Axis of evil - a platform in which to grandstand about how nice they are to the "islamofascists".

"“Am I emotional? Yes, my first born was murdered. Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the army to protect America, not Israel. Am I stupid? No, I know full well that my son, my family, this nation and this world were betrayed by George Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agendas after 9/11. We were told that we were attacked on 9/11 because the terrorists hate our freedoms and democracy … not for the real reason, because the Arab Muslims who attacked us hate our middle-eastern foreign policy.”

Cindy Sheehan

1. Are all military combantants going to be tried in civilians courts?
2. If not, which ones will be tried in a civilian court, and which ones will be tried in a military tribunal?
3. Who will make the decision as to which ones are, and which ones aren't?
4. When they are captured does the military have to get a hold of who is going to make the decision as to what type of trial they are to receive?
5. How much time will be needed to get answer back as to the trial venue?
6. Will it need to be a 24/7 oncall for that person that's in authority?

I will be waiting for some good thoughtful answers with these questions. :lol:

Yes, indeed, that is precisely what we are doing - giving the terrorists - the Judeo-American Axis of evil - a platform in which to grandstand about how nice they are to the "islamofascists".

"“Am I emotional? Yes, my first born was murdered. Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the army to protect America, not Israel. Am I stupid? No, I know full well that my son, my family, this nation and this world were betrayed by George Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agendas after 9/11. We were told that we were attacked on 9/11 because the terrorists hate our freedoms and democracy … not for the real reason, because the Arab Muslims who attacked us hate our middle-eastern foreign policy.”

Cindy Sheehan

why do you think they attacked us?

Cindy Sheehan

What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't

Last edited:
2. If not, which ones will be tried in a civilian court, and which ones will be tried in a military tribunal?
4. When they are captured does the military have to get a hold of who is going to make the decision as to what type of trial they are to receive?

I really didn't think any liberals wanted to tackle a few common sense questions. No surprise there. :lol:

I really didn't think any liberals wanted to tackle a few common sense questions. No surprise there. :lol:

Don't tell me I killed another thread. Damn, I hate myself when I do these kind of things. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back