Let's Get To The Bottom Of This...

Too bad we don't run the show, huh?
"We" had our chance, and blew it, supposedly.
"Their" solution is to throw a mountain of money at it to prop it up until "we" get the majority back. Then, when it collapses like the house of cards that it is, "they" can blame "us".

I vaguely remember our last Democrat President that gets a lot of credit for fixing our economy.
I remember that the number one sector in job growth, then, was government jobs too.

Can either party come up with a permanent solution that doesn't collapse as soon as the 'other party' takes over?

Quality of care will go down when reationing becomes more necessary under Obamacare. No affordability, no quality assurance and fewer people with insurance in the near future. Total failure.

Good thing that the feds don't want to centralize command and control of the insurance market, or anything fascistic like that, huh? :rolleyes:

I assume you're misunderstanding something that's being said here but that's for you to figure out.

Quality of care will go down when reationing becomes more necessary under Obamacare. No affordability, no quality assurance and fewer people with insurance in the near future. Total failure.

So fewer people will have coverage/access, yet somehow this leads to more rationing? Fascinating.

Sounds like fun... I'm good with her on top... as long as I can't get pregnant. :eek:

Immie

Good thing that the feds don't want to centralize command and control of the insurance market, or anything fascistic like that, huh? :rolleyes:

I assume you're misunderstanding something that's being said here but that's for you to figure out.
I'm misunderstanding nothing.

What you're misunderstanding (or more likely flat-out ignoring) is that the externalities of failed gubmint policies never get mitigated by them admitting that they've caused at least as many problems as they were allegedly supposed to solve (no accident, IM not-at-all HO).

Nope...Gubmint programs only fail because they didn't exert enough force in the marketplace, in the right places, upon the right people, at the right times, with heavy enough fines for noncompliance, on and on and on and on.

With the exception of the repeal of prohibition, never ever (and I don't throw my universal qualifiers around lightly) is it presumed that centralized intervention and aggression in the marketplace is considered as the root of failure.....It's like a political version of Jeff Spicloi looking at the wrecked Camaro...

"We can fix that, my dad has the ultimate set of tools!"

So fewer people will have coverage/access, yet somehow this leads to more rationing? Fascinating.

Yes, something only government seesm able to achieve with their infinite ability to complicate and disorganize.

New Topics

Forum List

Back