Let's face it, Hollywood has always treated women like shit, and we've tolerated it...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...but WHY have we tolerated it? WHY???

The stories were WELL KNOWN, the famous CASTING COUCH where women would be expected to PUT OUT to get a part in a movie. This has been WELL KNOWN ever since the movie industry began 100 years ago. Again, WHY HAVE WE TOLERATED IT???

Maybe it was a belief that movie actresses are whores who DESERVE WHAT THEY GET?

Well, it's time to stop thinking that way.

Women should not have to whore themselves out like prostitutes just to get a part in a movie or TV show.

If feminists really cared about women, THEY WOULD ALREADY HAVE BEEN ON THIS PROBLEM.

It's time for a housecleaning, for every producer, director, and actor who has been abusing women to be OUTED AND OUSTED from Hollywood.

Thread tweeted. If you have a twitter account, search for #boycotthollywood.

The movie Bladerunner 2049, which I saw tonight, was a perfect example.

Images of naked women dancing around, for no reason important to the plot.

Images of women getting fucked in the ass, for no reason important to the plot.

Over the top violence against women, one woman slashed with a knife as part of a sexual fetish ritual, and another woman shot in the head execution style. Again, no importance to the plot to show this violence, just disgusting gratification of perverts who get their jollies seeing women get hurt.

It's time to put a stop to Hollywood's War Against Women, both offscreen and on.

The fact that the feminist movement has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about this 100-year-old problem proves that the feminist movement really doesn't care about women. All they care about is abortion.

So has donald Trump...

Yet you voted for him.
The allegations against Trump evaporated the day after the election.

Hillary Clinton, on the other hand, defended her husband and attacked the women who were his victims, making them victims a second time.

The stories were WELL KNOWN, the famous CASTING COUCH where women would be expected to PUT OUT to get a part in a movie. This has been WELL KNOWN ever since the movie industry began 100 years ago. Again, WHY HAVE WE TOLERATED IT???

Maybe it was a belief that movie actresses are whores who DESERVE WHAT THEY GET?

Women should not have to whore themselves out like prostitutes just to get a part in a movie or TV show.

If feminists really cared about women, THEY WOULD ALREADY HAVE BEEN ON THIS PROBLEM.

It's time for a housecleaning, for every producer, director, and actor who has been abusing women to be OUTED AND OUSTED from Hollywood.
Let's face it, Hollywood has always treated women like shit, and we've tolerated it......but WHY have we tolerated it? WHY???

Why matters for scholars who research the matter, understand it and correlates and in turn document as much as part of the body of our awareness of the human condition.

For people living under the spectre of mistreatment as well as for people perpetrating it, why doesn't matter. What matters is that it stop. Now.

plato-allegory-of-the-cave.jpg

Excuse me? From out of what cave did you just emerge? Since when have feminists not been "on" the issue of sexual harassment?
The fact that you're willfully and circumstantially ignorant of something or some things having happened and continuing to happen does not not at all mean they did not happen.

Yes, it is.

Last edited:

Perhaps we do have low expectations for women (and men) that are willing to b filmed in sex scenes just to tell a story in a movie.

Let's pose a question.

Why has this gone on so long if there isn't a group of females who accept it?

I heard my parents talking about it in the '40s.

And, it's not just men. There are some females with power that do the same. Why not discussion of them. (I could name names I heard from my parents but it would just be hearsay.)

Hopefully the next shoe is the kiddie raper homosexuals being outed, though those will probably be cheered and rewarded by the left. Some child stars have come out on that, but far too few. Homos make up a large demographic of the 'entertainment' industry, and they are avid pedophiles and pedophile supporters, like most 'gay rights' supporters are.

Forum List

Back