Let's end this part of the gun debate

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
The anti gun people argues that if the public is armed people will get killed
I have never heard of someone going to a place to rob it and someone else is there with a gun and their ends up a shoot out and a innocent bystander getting shot by the person who was their trying to shoot the bad guy who was trying to rob the place.
Why is it that when someone who is legally armed ends up and kills the bad guy no one else is killed?
But only when the bad guy has a gun others get killed?

I have never heard of someone going to a place to rob it and someone else is there with a gun and their ends up a shoot out and a innocent bystander getting shot by the person who was their trying to shoot the bad guy who was trying to rob the place.
Why is it that when someone who is legally armed ends up and kills the bad guy no one else is killed?

Try again when you're sober. And keep your guns locked up until you are.

:thup:

Try again when you're sober. And keep your guns locked up until you are.

:thup:
Nothing too add but bull shit.

You come across as one of those right wing nutcases with an arsenal of weapons, walking around with an itchy trigger finger waiting for the moment you can smoke someone, so can you be called a "hero" :eusa_hand:

You come across as one of those right wing nutcases with an arsenal of weapons, walking around with an itchy trigger finger waiting for the moment you can smoke someone, so can you be called a "hero" :eusa_hand:

If some idiot sets off an atomic bomb in the USA, should we get rid of all of our atomic weapons?

And yet that simply doesn't happen, or perhaps you can provide us the statistics the court cases and arrests to prove it?

Boggles the mind doesn't it?

No responsible gun owner will allow thier weapons out of thier sight much less use them for nefarious purposes.

People [society] need to make the PEOPLE that use the weapon for nefarious purposes responsible rather than move to BAN the instruments themselves...and make the punshments against such people paticuliarally HARSH as an example to others.

To ban guns and other impliments only serves to make Government stronger...and gets the black feet of tyranny further into the door.

That was George Zimmerman's problem. There are too many idiots that want attention.

If some idiot sets off an atomic bomb in the USA, should we get rid of all of our atomic weapons?

If some idiot sets off an atomic bomb in the US, ol' bessie your rifle, your food insurance, nor beck books will save you.

And yet no shoot outs in the streets by legal law abiding permit holders. No shoot outs at the local bar and grill. No shoot outs at the game or amusement parks. Were we not assured if Florida approved concealed care that it would become like the old west with daily shoot outs in the streets?

Tell that to Trayvon Martin.

He was involved in a shoot out? Funny I hadn't read that. Zimmerman claims self defense by the way and his injuries and eye witness testimony seem to support his version of events.

Project much Black_Fable?:eusa_hand:

And yet no shoot outs in the streets by legal law abiding permit holders. No shoot outs at the local bar and grill. No shoot outs at the game or amusement parks. Were we not assured if Florida approved concealed care that it would become like the old west with daily shoot outs in the streets?

He was involved in a shoot out? Funny I hadn't read that. Zimmerman claims self defense by the way and his injuries and eye witness testimony seem to support his version of events.

Martin was killed by a vigilante. Pretty simple, really.

If some idiot sets off an atomic bomb in the US, ol' bessie your rifle, your food insurance, nor beck books will save you.

I'm just using lefty reasoning. Some insane person shoots people so we need stronger gun control. Is some insane person sets off an atomic bomb, does that mean we need stricter controls on atomic weapons?

Martin was killed by a vigilante. Pretty simple, really.

I assume you're a lefty that demans equal protection under the law and innocent until proven guilty. Is that correct or am I mistaken?

Forum List

Back