Let's end this part of the gun debate

The anti gun people argues that if the public is armed people will get killed
I have never heard of someone going to a place to rob it and someone else is there with a gun and their ends up a shoot out and a innocent bystander getting shot by the person who was their trying to shoot the bad guy who was trying to rob the place.
Why is it that when someone who is legally armed ends up and kills the bad guy no one else is killed?
But only when the bad guy has a gun others get killed?

There are people who don't like guns. They just don't think you should have them and they will always argue to take them away. They are a minority, but they are not going to agree or shut up.

Personally, I have no problem with you carrying a weapon. So long as you are held accountable for your actions, it is your business. I don't think you should be restricted because some nutball can't control himself. But this debate is never going to go away so long as there are more than 100 people in the country.

Martin was killed by a vigilante. Pretty simple, really.

Actually he was not. And there is no evidence that supports that claim. Unless you are claiming anyone on a neighborhood watch program is a vigilante.
If Zimmerman hadn't had a gun Martin would be alive. Neighborhood Watch members are normally discouraged from carrying guns because it is simply too easy for them to become the judge, jury and executioner.

The police, in fact, told him not to do what he did. It's amazing how far gun nuts will go to try to make an impossible point.

Actually he was not. And there is no evidence that supports that claim. Unless you are claiming anyone on a neighborhood watch program is a vigilante.
If Zimmerman hadn't had a gun Martin would be alive. Neighborhood Watch members are normally discouraged from carrying guns because it is simply too easy for them to become the judge, jury and executioner.

The police, in fact, told him not to do what he did. It's amazing how far gun nuts will go to try to make an impossible point.
1. A call taker is not the police
2. He stopped when the call taker told him he did not have to do that.
3. All of this is irrelevant to this topic.

I have never heard of someone going to a place to rob it and someone else is there with a gun and their ends up a shoot out and a innocent bystander getting shot by the person who was their trying to shoot the bad guy who was trying to rob the place.
Why is it that when someone who is legally armed ends up and kills the bad guy no one else is killed?

Its amazing how you guys try to scew the facts...

He was off duty, so why can't he carry his gun, which was legal ?
Plus, "the police" did not tell him not to follow Martin... the dispatcher said "we dont need you to do that" after Zimmerman asked if they needed him to follow.

So where is that "impossible point" we are attempting to make?

Plus, "the police" did not tell him not to follow Martin... the dispatcher said "we dont need you to do that" after Zimmerman asked if they needed him to follow.

You trying to reason with a liberal based on facts, logic, context and truth....you cant argue with those empty vessels....they're liberal zealots and maybe they're figure it out and maybe they wont....

Let's try this again
This thread is not about trayvon Martin, has nothing to do with this thread. What happen there does not equate to the OP of the thread.

You come across as one of those right wing nutcases with an arsenal of weapons, walking around with an itchy trigger finger waiting for the moment you can smoke someone, so can you be called a "hero" :eusa_hand:

That was George Zimmerman's problem. There are too many idiots that want attention.

Zimmerman's 'problem' was an angry teenager with attitude beating the shit out of him.

Trayvon should have left it alone and he'd still be alive.

You come across as one of those right wing nutcases with an arsenal of weapons, walking around with an itchy trigger finger waiting for the moment you can smoke someone, so can you be called a "hero" :eusa_hand:

That was George Zimmerman's problem. There are too many idiots that want attention.

Zimmerman's 'problem' was an angry teenager with attitude beating the shit out of him.

An angry teenager who had never been involved in a violent incident before, who was walking outside his own home, and whom there never would have been a confrontation in the first place had he not been stalking the kid after being told NOT to by Police.

An angry teenager who had never been involved in a violent incident before, who was walking outside his own home, and whom there never would have been a confrontation in the first place had he not been stalking the kid after being told NOT to by Police.

Yeah white ass cracker better not follow me...bitch you gonna die tonight.

"We don't need you to do that" means don't do it. This isn't up for debate too is it? Of course it is because Travon is black. Had a white man been killed by a black man, you'd be outside the court house with torches and pitchforks.

Wow, the lengths you guys will go to to protect someone is incredible.

I have never heard of someone going to a place to rob it and someone else is there with a gun and their ends up a shoot out and a innocent bystander getting shot by the person who was their trying to shoot the bad guy who was trying to rob the place.Why is it that when someone who is legally armed ends up and kills the bad guy no one else is killed?

I did hear about this guy in Florida who went to a 7-11 and when he was walking home with his skittles and iced tea some idiot with a gun confronted him and shot him.

Wouldn't have happened if assholes were not allowed to have guns

That we know of, it was NOT his home, Zimmerman was walking back to his vehicle, and the police never told him NOT to do any thing.

Facts, NOT 'narrative', Joe...

I have never heard of someone going to a place to rob it and someone else is there with a gun and their ends up a shoot out and a innocent bystander getting shot by the person who was their trying to shoot the bad guy who was trying to rob the place.Why is it that when someone who is legally armed ends up and kills the bad guy no one else is killed?

I did hear about this guy in Florida who went to a 7-11 and when he was walking home with his skittles and iced tea some idiot with a gun confronted him and shot him.

Wouldn't have happened if assholes were not allowed to have guns

Was Trayvon Martin trying to rob others and was an innocent by standard shot by Zimmerman? Like I said that situation does not fit this thread.

Proof?
What I want too see is someone who can legally carry a firearm who has used their firearm to prevent a criminal from robbing harming or killing another person or a number of people and the legally carrying citizen killed an innocent by standard?

As previously said. Just because you 'personally' haven't heard of it doesn't mean it hasn't happened. I don't know what to tell you. Employ some Google Fu?

"We don't need you to do that" means don't do it. This isn't up for debate too is it? Of course it is because Travon is black. Had a white man been killed by a black man, you'd be outside the court house with torches and pitchforks.

Wow, the lengths you guys will go to to protect someone is incredible.
'

Sorry but how many pitchforks for this?
Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.knoxnews.com/videos/detail/crime-scene-walkthrough-chipman-street-house/

WHERE was the media on this? FAAAAAR worse than MArtin and nothing!!!!!!!

The national news media was criticized for allegedly ignoring the story because the victims were white and the suspects black; most news reports came from local media and online news sites.[5][42] This criticism was also fueled by erroneous early reports of dismemberment and mutilations.[43] Most of the original reports with misinformation (reported from a federal deputy US Marshal after the suspects' arrest in Kentucky) were later denied by the District Attorney.[43]

Last edited:
Proof?
What I want too see is someone who can legally carry a firearm who has used their firearm to prevent a criminal from robbing harming or killing another person or a number of people and the legally carrying citizen killed an innocent by standard?

As previously said. Just because you 'personally' haven't heard of it doesn't mean it hasn't happened. I don't know what to tell you. Employ some Google Fu?

It would be in the news if that happen so try one more time.

Proof?

you're the genius with the story, show me the money!

I am a genius but that's beside the point. You made the claim of never not me. Why are you asking us to be your research assistants?

I am a genius but that's beside the point. You made the claim of never not me. Why are you asking us to be your research assistants?

I am saying I have never heard of a law abiding citizen using his firearm to stop a crime and a innocent by-standard being killed by the law abiding citizen.
It is your claim

Just because you 'personally' haven't heard of it doesn't mean it hasn't happened. I don't know what to tell you. Employ some Google Fu?

If it has happened there would be news of it. Now support your claim.

Forum List

Back