Let’s be clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waaahhhh.
My thread got moved...:206::206::206::206:

It's a damn thread. Get over it. Not like anyone is writing a classic novel here.

Announcements and Feedback needs to be renamed Pissing and Moaning.

I’ve seen them correct minor issues with threads dozens of times.

Maybe just one full-blown openly communist mod isn't enough to run interference for you cats 24/7? I mean everybody gotta sleep some time. Maybe give a couple more dedicated commie types keys to the controls to work shifts?

What a slave driver. Sheesh.

Last edited:
There was no reason to move my thread about Texas power and their lying politicians out of public view and into the Rubber Room. None. There were a few attempts to derail it, which failed. Any of those posts could have simply been removed.

Youre not fooling anyone with any high-minded excuses about the integrity of the board or keeping the fake public facade looking respectable. This is just hiding political opinions you do not like, and factual content that contradicts your favored culture war nonsense.

Biden has a plan for your butthurt

It's kind of funny this thread even stayed open this long. I imagine someone wanted to make a statement about how fair they are by leaving it open this long.

Watch how fast this son of a gun gets shut down now. Heh heeee....

But, but, but...muh private company...

Where's C_Clayton_Jones and the rest of the authoritarian leftists to tell you you have no right to complain about your treatment on a private platform...just don't use it.

:th_avatar107484_8:
:death::spank::banned::banned03:

Last edited:
There was no reason to move my thread about Texas power and their lying politicians out of public view and into the Rubber Room. None. There were a few attempts to derail it, which failed. Any of those posts could have simply been removed.

Youre not fooling anyone with any high-minded excuses about the integrity of the board or keeping the fake public facade looking respectable. This is just hiding political opinions you do not like, and factual content that contradicts your favored culture war nonsense.

One reason was -- mod staff was furiously merging these threads. And on the merges, the endangered threads don't get merged. They get closed or moved. I think I merged 3 of them myself on Tues or whenever this story broke. And the next day, there were yet 3 or 5 NEW ones.

Cant' have folks running thru 8 threads that are all the same topic to drop Tweet-like wisdom.. It adds to the noise and frustration and lowers the probability of getting adult discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back