Lets apologize

Liberty, your comments are that of a reactionary right winger without a clue, period. You are in PoliticalChic's class among others. There is absolutely nothing that is apologetic about the trip. For you to suggest it clearly identifies as an enemy of American values.

Last edited:
another nazi mod acting all nazi-like. i remember when this board wasn't controlled by nazis. it was good times.

If you have a problem with moderation action, which includes merging two threads of the exact same topic, please PM that mod.

Thanks.

another nazi mod acting all nazi-like. i remember when this board wasn't controlled by nazis. it was good times.

If you have a problem with moderation action, which includes merging two threads of the exact same topic, please PM that mod.

Thanks.

No, Thank you. The mods on this site are the reason i will never donate.

Then go to stormfront or hannitty if you don't want to be American and support free speech.

The Allies made it clear that they would only accept an unconditional surrender. That policy is what forced the issue and made the nuclear bombings, "necessary." Without the strict unconditional surrender policy the bombings wouldn't have been, "necessary."

Without the strict unconditional surrender Japan would have rebuilt and again tried to expand its empire.

hylandrdet, the U.S. Airforce had destroyed 61 cities, had killed more than 1.2 million citizens by August 1 in just the previous 12.5 months, and the Japanese had not surrendered and were not going to surrender.

You have a fail.

So you do admit that we had the air supremacy to bomb them into submission, without the necessary need to nuke every man, woman and child, while contaminating our atmosphere with radiation.

Fair enough.

hylandrdet, the U.S. Airforce had destroyed 61 cities, had killed more than 1.2 million citizens by August 1 in just the previous 12.5 months, and the Japanese had not surrendered and were not going to surrender.

You have a fail.

So you do admit that we had the air supremacy to bomb them into submission, without the necessary need to nuke every man, woman and child, while contaminating our atmosphere with radiation.

Fair enough.

RETARD ALERT. retard alert. They were not going to surrender because of fire bombing. They ALREADY lost 61 cities and simply refused to surrender. The Government knew they could not feed the population come winter, they knew they could not provide fuel sources for winter. They did NOT care. Hirohito did not order a surrender after the first Atomic Bomb. And after the second when he did order a surrender his Army attempted a Coup to stop it.

You have a fail.

Fair enough.

RETARD ALERT. retard alert. They were not going to surrender because of fire bombing. They ALREADY lost 61 cities and simply refused to surrender. The Government knew they could not feed the population come winter, they knew they could not provide fuel sources for winter. They did NOT care. Hirohito did not order a surrender after the first Atomic Bomb. And after the second when he did order a surrender his Army attempted a Coup to stop it.

So, there were no peace overturns sent out by the Japanese government before the bombs were dropped?

For the record, neither nuking Japan nor an invasion of Japan was necessary to end the war.

Good point. We could have surrendered. That would have ended the war immediately.

Kennedy is an idiot, as anyone else that claims Japan intended to surrender. I have a link to source documents that clearly show all the Japanese offered before the first bomb was for a cessation of hostilities with a return from both sides of land captured after Dec 7 1941.

Further those documents clearly show that the Army lead Military Government and the Emperor refused to surrender after the first bomb, instead making demands for terms. Only after the second bomb did the Emperor OVERRULE the Army which STILL refused to surrender. And even then the Army staged a coup to steal the tape of the Emperor making the announcement. Fortunately for Japan the Coup failed.

As to the spurious claim that neither site was a military target... both were Headquarters of Army Groups gearing up for the coming Invasion, both were production facilities, both I believe are ports ( could be wrong haven't looked at a map. You don't want your cities bombed in war time, don't put any of those things IN the city.

As for dead, we killed many more fire bombing Tokyo.

So what you're essentially saying is, I was right when I said that Japan was willing to surrender before either bomb was dropped. And that I was once again right when I said that the only reason we dropped those bombs is because we wanted an unconditional surrender.

It was very much dropped on a "real" military target. Hiroshima was an industrial city manufacturing military assests. The PEOPLE making them were the enemy, just as much as the soldiers using the weapons that they were making. There were several army headquarters there and it was a supply shipping hub. It was a HUGE military target.

Carry on with your re-writing history. :eusa_liar:

So if Japan or Germany had bombed Detroit that would have simply been a military target, right?

As a matter of fact yes.

Then you're out of your mind. It would have loudly been proclaimed a war-crime by all Americans, including myself, and it would still be condemned to this day.

Quite true. I just believe that the alternative would have been worse, and we would probably still be in a state of war with them, just like we are with North Korea.

I find that unlikely since they were willing to surrender, which North Korea never did.

RETARD ALERT. They never offered to surrender. All they offered was a cessation of Hostilities. They would give back the land they seized since Dec 7 1941 and we would do the same. You are a retard. Even after the first bomb they REFUSED to surrender and after the second one the Army staged a Coup against the Emperor, a living God according to them, to stop the surrender. Want me to link to the SOURCE documents AGAIN?

You can if you want. All they show is that what I said was right all along. You also keep saying the same thing I have, though in your own words, while proclaiming me to be wrong. It makes little to no sense.

The Allies made it clear that they would only accept an unconditional surrender. That policy is what forced the issue and made the nuclear bombings, "necessary." Without the strict unconditional surrender policy the bombings wouldn't have been, "necessary."

Which has been my point the entire time, and which RGS has continually proven despite claiming it to be wrong.

The evidence is clear, all the Japanese Army would have accepted is a cessation of the war. And you think that would have been a good idea?

Maybe, maybe not. But who knows? Not you or I. Japan was annihilated at the time. What do you think the chances were of them rebuilding and becoming a legit threat to the world? They failed the first go around and they had the Wehrmacht raising hell in Europe to help them out.

Ya, North Korea is a prime example of what that attitude leads to.

An impoverished nation that poses no discernible threat to the greatest military power the world has ever seen?

Maybe, maybe not. But who knows? Not you or I. Japan was annihilated at the time. What do you think the chances were of them rebuilding and becoming a legit threat to the world? They failed the first go around and they had the Wehrmacht raising hell in Europe to help them out.

Ya, North Korea is a prime example of what that attitude leads to.

An impoverished nation that poses no discernible threat to the greatest military power the world has ever seen?

kind of like how people operating from caves are no threat to the greatest military power in the world?

Forum List

Back