Lets all be honest with each other for once

Do you conspiracy freaks all use the same handbook? The same basic argument is going with another tinfoil hat wearer in another thread, with the same accusation.

There's NOTHING to address. There are no facts to support a conspiracy. Just historical fact presented in dishonest manner to convince others that they really aren't seeing what they saw

all you fox news sheeple always resort to the tinfoil hat line

the reason 911 truth speakers use the same playbook as you call it is simple because it is the truth

and apparently trying to share this truth is called spaming so if you want to learn it you will have to go to goggle video and enter loosechange or 911 mystery's i would also suggest terrorstorm

Actually that URL is all over the board so those interested have no problem finding it. Your posts in general, all over are becoming spam like. Why don't you discuss instead of just throwing the rehashed, rehashed conspiracy talking points?

Do you conspiracy freaks all use the same handbook? The same basic argument is going with another tinfoil hat wearer in another thread, with the same accusation.

There's NOTHING to address. There are no facts to support a conspiracy. Just historical fact presented in dishonest manner to convince others that they really aren't seeing what they saw

all you fox news sheeple always resort to the tinfoil hat line

the reason 911 truth speakers use the same playbook as you call it is simple because it is the truth

and apparently trying to share this truth is called spaming so if you want to learn it you will have to go to goggle video and enter loosechange or 911 mystery's i would also suggest terrorstorm

Aren't you up on you facts enough to just explain it to us with sending us surfing ? I don't blindly listen to FOX and I won't blindly listen to you. So lets hear itfrom the horses mouth.

Now you claim Marvin Bush placed these explosives in the WTC ?

no i cant personally connect all the dots to the last detail but i can connect them well enough to state 911 was an inside job

that steven jones examination of the physics involved is far more credible than the 911 commission report
and can clearly see there is no official story that explains molten metal in the sub-basement ,the collapse of building 7 ,the lack of any footage of a plane hitting the pentagon
have you really read the 911 commission report ?

what films did you view ?
it is so hard for me to understand how anyone could watch loosechange and 911 mysterys...then read the 911 commission report and not see there is a cover up

oh aren't we the sensitive one ,maybe if you expanded on your thoughts a little ,your vocabulary wouldn't be in question .your response to the bush family ties to the Nazis ..is you need a new outlook on life....dude
wow what powerful insights you have
I'm not the one who's whining about being called "dude." I don't need to prove anything to you, eots. Here's the thing with you: you're a fanatical conspiracy theorist who has NO actual evidence to support his suppositions. You use propaganda released by rabid anti-Bushites who want 9/11 to have been an inside job so we can permanently get rid of Bush.

Now, I'm not a fan of Bush at all. People here can testify for that, but I at least have met people who were at 9/11 who can pretty much testify that the buildings weren't detonated or anything of that sort.

So, get a new outlook on life means drop the conspiray theory bullshit and do something meaningful.

P.s. your vocabulary leaves much to be desired too, a*****.

no i cant personally connect all the dots to the last detail but i can connect them well enough to state 911 was an inside job

that steven jones examination of the physics involved is far more credible than the 911 commission report
and can clearly see there is no official story that explains molten metal in the sub-basement ,the collapse of building 7 ,the lack of any footage of a plane hitting the pentagon
have you really read the 911 commission report ?

what films did you view ?
it is so hard for me to understand how anyone could watch loosechange and 911 mysterys...then read the 911 commission report and not see there is a cover up

We understand that it is your opinion that the events of 9/11/2001 was an inside job. Unfortunately for you, you cannot connect the dots to provide sufficient logical evidence to support your opinion. So either connect the dots using verifiable, objective evidence, or please, shut the fuck up. Repeating your opinion ad nauseum does NOT make it fact.

And by the way, have you ever heard of Occam's Razor? Look it up.

Have a nice day!

what a ass your argument is as stupid as you if i don't know ever detail of the crime there is no crime what complete bullshit so you buy the official story how about you connect the dots how did a handful of guys with box cutters get NORAD to stand down ? how do steal beams the size of a truck melt when temperatures never reached that point .how could three buildings fall uniformly into their own footprint in a uncontrolled collapse there is so many holes in the official story its hard to even begin to list them all
so ill take your answer for what it is a addmisssion... no i never did read the
911 commission report no i never have watched loose change or read the scholars for 911 reports yes i do get all my information from fox and CNN
yes thats how i can still believe 911 was not an inside job

what a ass your argument is as stupid as you if i don't know ever detail of the crime there is no crime what complete bullshit so you buy the official story how about you connect the dots how did a handful of guys with box cutters get NORAD to stand down ? how do steal beams the size of a truck melt when temperatures never reached that point .how could three buildings fall uniformly into their own footprint in a uncontrolled collapse there is so many holes in the official story its hard to even begin to list them all
911 commission report no i never have watched loose change or read the scholars for 911 reports yes i do get all my information from fox and CNN

In other words, you're full of shit. Right. We already understand this.

While we're at it, you chastised another poster for his vocabulary. Perhaps you should be proficient with a language before deriding others for their own use of English. As it stands, your critiques carry little to no weight, not only for their lack of discernible content, but also for their poor presentation.

If you'd like to discuss some of the minority theories of the events of 9/11/2001, I would be more than happy to partake, but only if the person I am discussing the issue with exhibits some minuscule capacity for reason and a modicum of intellect.

They aren't boys and girls, they are men and women that volunteered to join our armed forces and most would rather be there than anywhere else. Unlike you and many of others like you they understand the importance of the job they are doing and are all heroes as far as I'm concerned. They get the big picture and are fully aware of what a mistake it would be to act like a Democrat and run away. Poll them, see what they want to do. Stop speaking for them, you don't have a clue.

What is the importance of the job they are doing and just what is their job description?

On second thoughts forget it, your was never more evident than you showed with this statement.

"They get the big picture and are fully aware of what a mistake it would be to act like a Democrat and run away."

How about presenting us with the real story on how Bush managed to fly two jumbo jets into the WTC and one into the pentagon, stand down NORAD, complete the demolition of the WTC to include building 7. How did it all play out?

your really taking it hard i busted you on the fact that your research into 911 is limited to fox and CNN aren't you and your inability to connect the dots on the official story don't pretend because you throw in minuscule ,or modicum and blah, blah blah into smokescreen of denial your of the hook
i know you ,you know,,don't pretend ..you have no idea how to answer the questions put to you

your really taking it hard i busted you on the fact that your research into 911 is limited to fox and CNN aren't you and your inability to connect the dots on the official story don't pretend because you throw in minuscule ,or modicum and blah, blah blah into smokescreen of denial your of the hook
i know you ,you know,,don't pretend ..you have no idea how to answer the questions put to you

Just explain to me how and why 9/11 happened--indulge me. Don't send me to a web site----just tell me.

You're a real work of art. Why don't you specifically counter points and bring up points instead of throwing random bullshit from a website.

Actually nugget, I tend to get my information from a wide variety of sources from around the globe. I also discussed the issue at length with colleagues of mine both in industry and academia. While there are some who have problems with some aspects of the events of 9/11/2001, they are in the minority. Again, I'd be more than happy to discuss the topic with you at length, provided you do so in an intelligent and objective manner. But I understand how such a discussion would terrify you, as you most likely lack confidence in your opinion, and instead are simply parroting theories put forth by your betters.

And lastly, I would like to help you out. Here's a [ame="http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/0898797764/ref=s9_asin_image_0/002-4776639-6590469"]link to a book[/ame] from Amazon.com which should prove beneficial to you if you choose to engage in intelligent debate on-line.

alright then Chaney rummy have been waiting for decades to bring in the NOW
they with others wrote a document called pnac all about invading the middle east starting with Afghanistan and Iraq but stated they would need a helpful pearl harbor like attack to have the support of the public,then through vote fraud seized power they used Muslims CIA operatives plan the attacks and unwitting dupes to carry it out Marvin bush head of security at the trade centers placed therniate charges in all three wct buildings cheany had only a few months proir to 911 taken the abilty of air force command to carry out shoot down orders without his direct approval and drills for exercises of hijackings where scheduled for sept 11 causing confusion over the fact the attacks where real life not a exercises ,the planes hit there mark unimpeded from building 7 the demolition was exacuted then it was pulled as well
all the evidence in the form of steel was all sold in great haste to china for scrape... the 911 commission took 442 days to reluctantly be allowed to investigate with a budget of 3 million one/tenth of what was spent on the Clinton blow job affair

they with others wrote a document called pnac all about invading the middle east starting with Afghanistan and Iraq but stated they would need a helpful pearl harbor like attack to have the support of the public,then through vote fraud seized power they used Muslims CIA operatives plan the attacks and unwitting dupes to carry it out Marvin bush head of security at the trade centers placed therniate charges in all three wct buildings cheany had only a few months proir to 911 taken the abilty of air force command to carry out shoot down orders without his direct approval and drills for exercises of hijackings where scheduled for sept 11 causing confusion over the fact the attacks where real life not a exercises ,the planes hit there mark unimpeded from building 7 the demolition was exacuted then it was pulled as well
all the evidence in the form of steel was all sold in great haste to china for scrape... the 911 commission took 442 days to reluctantly be allowed to investigate with a budget of 3 million one/tenth of what was spent on the Clinton blow job affair

Please, tell me what level of education you possess; and, tell me if English is a secondary language for you.

Please, tell me what level of education you possess; and, tell me if English is a secondary language for you.

It would also be nice to be given the names of the acronyms:

pnac/PNAC=Project for the New American Century

NOW=I haven't a clue.

There were some posters that believed similar stuff, but I think fell short of thinking the government planned 9/11.

Where can I find their contributions (Cheney, Rumsfeld), which PNAC papers?

Forum List

Back